Hillary Chokes.......Again

Give her a break guys, she was choking on my dick last night and it will take a few days for her throat to recover.

you got all excited did you now?
Still suffering from that reading comprehension problem?
There is a cure.
well I know I didn't state: "The delusion is coming on hard" It is what can happen when one gets excited, perhaps it is you who doesn't realize what you wrote.
There is a cure.
dude i don't care about what gets you hard. Why can't you leave it alone? Get it, leave... it.... alone?
nope!

There is a cure.
well I know I didn't state: "The delusion is coming on hard" It is what can happen when one gets excited, perhaps it is you who doesn't realize what you wrote.
There is a cure.
dude i don't care about what gets you hard. Why can't you leave it alone? Get it, leave... it.... alone?
nope!
obviously yes.

I've been posting here that Hillary will announce she is quitting for "health reasons" on this forum for a couple of months.
The closer the FBI gets to filing charges against her and Bill Clinton the 'sicker' she's going to get. You all read it here!
Hillary Speech Disrupted by Coughing Attack in Iowa
:cuckoo::spam:
LOL pathetic corrupt cankles supporter
Cankles? That`s cute but hopefully by the time you`re old enough to vote you`ll be a little bit more mature.

You can always tell when this fucking idiot 'daws' has once again been proven to be a fucking loser.
The more he loses the shorter his posts become. HA HAAAA!

Duhs actually has a brain, he's just put it into cold storage for the duration of the election. He doesn't want thoughts to intrude on his mindless partisanship

Forum List

Back