Hillary Chokes.......Again

I've been posting here that Hillary will announce she is quitting for "health reasons" on this forum for a couple of months.
The closer the FBI gets to filing charges against her and Bill Clinton the 'sicker' she's going to get. You all read it here!
Hillary Speech Disrupted by Coughing Attack in Iowa
:cuckoo::spam:
Poor baby. You've got something brown on your chin.
Karma has a bigger dick then even Bill Clinton. HAAAA HAAAAAAA!
The 'West Coast' LIBs are Obama sycophants. The East Coat' LIBs have the Clintons.
There has been a gang turf war going on between them for decades.
The 'Wet Coast' LIBs now have the FBI about to destroy the Clintons.
The FBI FINALLY have what they need! The FBI FUCKING HATE the Clintons going back to when the Clintons slithered away from going to prison for smuggling cocaine into AK.
All you have huh?
lol! too many Multisyllabic words for you to read?

she's no more corrupt than Cruz and much less corrupt then the Donald and more qualified than either .
your ignorance is chronic.

ROFL

If your going to tell fucking lies, try not to be so stupid about them, hack.

Remember Castle Grande, you mindless hack? (If you do, you'll lie - democrat!)

Here, let's remind the class, shall we hack?

Once upon a time there were some corrupt scumbags, the McDougals and Hillary Clinton, They decided to rip off the public with a real estate fraud. So they started the White Water Development Company. One housing tract was called "Castle Grande" and the three little crooks sold all the equity in shares to investors of White Water. Then the three little crooks sold the SAME equity again to the Castle Grande group. THEN the intrepid crooks took a loan from the Small Business Administration secured by the same equity they had already sold twice. Grown ups with integrity call this "thrice encumbered" and it's real bad. Just like you can't sell your car to three different people and collect the cash from all of them.

Can you say "felony?" I knew you'd fucking lie. (democrat!)

But Hillary, the sleaziest crook of them all was married to a sexual predator who became governor of the state, so most of this was swept under the rug. Except the SBA is a federal agency, and they don't kowtow to state governors. So things looked real bad for the three little crooks, in fact the McDougal crooks went to prison, but not the sleaziest crook of them all, for her husband the serial sexual predator became president, and the law doesn't apply to democrats. So crooked little Hillary escaped justice.

So tell us how Cruz is "just as corrupt," you mindless fucking hack?
I win.
In record time too.
3 pages in and unhinged has a break down.
You are a retarded lib you never win, loser is in your DNA.
yes Mr. tantrum..

I've been posting here that Hillary will announce she is quitting for "health reasons" on this forum for a couple of months.
The closer the FBI gets to filing charges against her and Bill Clinton the 'sicker' she's going to get. You all read it here!
Hillary Speech Disrupted by Coughing Attack in Iowa
:cuckoo::spam:
The 'West Coast' LIBs are Obama sycophants. The East Coat' LIBs have the Clintons.
The FBI FINALLY have what they need! The FBI FUCKING HATE the Clintons going back to when the Clintons slithered away from going to prison for smuggling cocaine into AK.
All you have huh?
Just saying your response is typical for a retarded lib, lib.

All you have huh?
ironic .....

the you're a Nazi ploy again.. major yawn wn.

The party can never be defeated idiocy.

You may be pathetic, but....
standard unhinged non sequitur ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
You can always tell when this fucking idiot 'daws' has once again been proven to be a fucking loser.
The more he loses the shorter his posts become. HA HAAAA!
funny? where have I lost anything ?
real losers ,like yourself never learn when to STFU .and make un founded assumptions:321::rofl:
You're such a loser you neglected to add the word 'not' after the word 'and'.
Permanent Ignore

the you're a Nazi ploy again.. major yawn wn.

You can always tell when this fucking idiot 'daws' has once again been proven to be a fucking loser.
real losers ,like yourself never learn when to STFU .and make un founded assumptions:321::rofl:
Permanent Ignore
I win!

Permanent Ignore
I win!

upload_2016-1-27_9-34-26.jpeg

:rofl:

In your case it is and it's your version of history not an accurate depiction.
Gotta love your paranoia.

It's 100% accurate, as you well know.

So, did you work to purge yourself of the last vestige of integrity, or were you born a sociopath?

Meh, who cares really; what's important is not a word you post can be considered truthful. (democrat!)

You are a buffoon, a lying hack pathetically spewing idiocy on behalf of your filthy party.

duhs has good reason for his epic meltdown here. A year ago the party was utterly convinced that Hillary was anointed. She would be queen by right, to continue the Obama legacy of corruption and American decline just as the party wills.

Benghazi and email were "fake scandals" that no one cared about because the party is all that matters. Top secret emails falling into Iranian hands is no big deal for the party, after all, Obama is already giving them nukes.

Then it all started unravelling. Turns out that treason actually is frowned upon (who knew?) Michael Bay goes and makes a film about the men killed by Hillary's incompetence, lies, and malfeasance. And the movie is allowed (Damn that Citizens United for letting free speech happen!)

Now the hive leaders at DailyKOS and the other hate sites that do duhs thinking for him still say that the democrats have a thousand year reich, but something in the pheromones the hive uses to program drones like duhs has changed. He can't admit it, but he knows something is wrong, that his beloved queen is not so assured power, (as in, not a fucking chance in hell.. :lol: )

So of course duhs is having a meltdown and throwing a temper tantrum, it's not FAIR that Hillary won't become queen... :(

Permanent Ignore
I win!

View attachment 61304

:rofl:
You and Charlie do have lots in common.

In your case it is and it's your version of history not an accurate depiction.
Gotta love your paranoia.

It's 100% accurate, as you well know.

So, did you work to purge yourself of the last vestige of integrity, or were you born a sociopath?

Meh, who cares really; what's important is not a word you post can be considered truthful. (democrat!)

You are a buffoon, a lying hack pathetically spewing idiocy on behalf of your filthy party.
None of what you post has been or ever will be accurate.
To be accurate you have to be or learn objectivity, neither are in your dna.
Your"assessment of me is a prime example.

duhs has good reason for his epic meltdown here. A year ago the party was utterly convinced that Hillary was anointed. She would be queen by right, to continue the Obama legacy of corruption and American decline just as the party wills.

Benghazi and email were "fake scandals" that no one cared about because the party is all that matters. Top secret emails falling into Iranian hands is no big deal for the party, after all, Obama is already giving them nukes.

Then it all started unravelling. Turns out that treason actually is frowned upon (who knew?) Michael Bay goes and makes a film about the men killed by Hillary's incompetence, lies, and malfeasance. And the movie is allowed (Damn that Citizens United for letting free speech happen!)

Now the hive leaders at DailyKOS and the other hate sites that do duhs thinking for him still say that the democrats have a thousand year reich, but something in the pheromones the hive uses to program drones like duhs has changed. He can't admit it, but he knows something is wrong, that his beloved queen is not so assured power, (as in, not a fucking chance in hell.. :lol: )

So of course duhs is having a meltdown and throwing a temper tantrum, it's not FAIR that Hillary won't become queen... :(
Another fine example of your cronic inaccuracy .
I've done neither of those, or will I.
On the other hand you are presenting all the signs of hysteria, like a crazy ex girlfriend.
Btw if not Hillary it'll be Bernie so you're fucked six ways from Sunday.

On the other hand you are presenting all the signs of hysteria, like a crazy ex girlfriend.
Drunk, semi-literate or both?

You ASSume way too much. Hildabeast or the commie sanders would be a disaster like obuthole has been.

You ASSume way too much. Hildabeast or the commie sanders would be a disaster like obuthole has been.

Oh he knows, all too well. That's why he's running around screaming with his hair on fire.

Sit back and enjoy the show. The next 10 months will be a blast - every leftist hack here is going to lose their shit. duhs knows it's over, so he's losing his shit early. Some of the stupider leftists won't really grasp it until August or September. By then, duhs will have chewed his own arm off.

Drunk, semi-literate or both?
Neither, but you just had to say something.

I assume nothing, that's all you guys.
Except for you of course , you have to have working grey matter for that.

Forum List

Back