Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Hillary Clinton 2.0…
Posted by Kane on July 27, 2019 1:33 pm
Categories: Breaking

Very short clip from this morning on CNN
CNN Voter Panel In Michigan Slams Joe Biden — He’s Hillary Clinton 2.0

@RealBasedMAGA
CNN voter panel in Michigan slams Biden: “Hillary Clinton 2.0” They SLAM biden & say they won’t vote for him. But @JoeBiden touts “ the polls” Yeah, you go with that Joey. Ask HRC how the polls worked out for her. #SaturdayThoughts
Hillary Clinton 2.0… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Obviously that is what the MSM has been doing for the past 2 months now. Slamming Biden as much as possible.

Only because, Obama isn't supporting Old Joe. But I am sure, if Obama was supporting his VP, the MSM would reside with Old Joe.

Nothing personal. All political.

Obviously that is what the MSM has been doing for the past 2 months now. Slamming Biden as much as possible.

Only because, Obama isn't supporting Old Joe. But I am sure, if Obama was supporting his VP, the MSM would reside with Old Joe.

I'm hoping it's Pocahontas.
Democrats, please vote for Pocahontas.

Let's get real, it's not going to be Creepy Joe.

Joes still in it and is the front runner

Ive said a couple times before they'll knock him out and will push someone else
Thier # 1 will be the racist slave owner whore

36kts3.jpg

Obozo isn’t supporting anyone though. Once creepy joe wins the nomination obozo will support him.

Democratic policies have destroyed the black community for two generations, going on 3. Why they continue to support the establishment is beyond me. It is why I left the party. They are not interested in solutions and a good chunk of the stuff they blame the GOP/"the south"/racism for today originated squarely with the DNC do-gooders who completely ignore reality and human nature in favor of servicing some abstract ideal. It isn't just the establishment, but it is mostly them. This save the planet shit is going to be far worse for everybody than their helping the blacks out were for that community.

Democratic policies have destroyed the black community for two generations, going on 3. Why they continue to support the establishment is beyond me. It is why I left the party. They are not interested in solutions and a good chunk of the stuff they blame the GOP/"the south"/racism for today originated squarely with the DNC do-gooders who completely ignore reality and human nature in favor of servicing some abstract ideal. It isn't just the establishment, but it is mostly them. This save the planet shit is going to be far worse for everybody than their helping the blacks out were for that community.
Democrats lied about Republican candidates in the seventies being racist, and the black voters believed them. The rest has been a continuation.

Democrats lied about Republican candidates in the seventies being racist, and the black voters believed them. The rest has been a continuation.

Goes beyond campaigning. I have criticized the DNC for reviving mandatory sentencing though the GOP gets tagged with it. Tip O'Neill did it because he was facing a tough re-election and was getting hounded because of some player for the Celtics dropping dead from drugs. Section 8 requirements are so strict, especially in public housing, that there is no transition for kids before they have to be out of their unit either because the parent's rent jacks up the second the kid gets a job or because they want to push them onto the welfare tracks. The list goes on and n and on, for all those people, but especially blacks because of racism that concentrated them into poverty and then the democrats that have maintained a rather ruthless set of cliffs in poverty programs to keep them there.

Forum List

Back