Hillary Clinton almost certain to be President of the United States after Trump's poor debate

He's keeping us in "suspense"
I think we all know Hillary will win. Its the sad truth. There should be no suspense.
Suspense would be if they both have an equal chance and we cant wait to see who wins.

I love Trump, but he screwed up way too many times. its over

The media made it look that way.
Why are so many being influenced by the media rather than the issues?
According to the issues, she won the debate. Why are you so influenced by seeing what you want to see rather than seeing what is?

There is no media conspiracy in favor of anyone.

He said he would look into it at the time of elections.
He never said refused like the media is saying.

If there is more evidence of cheating, then he should look into it. We've seen the emails and we know that illegals are voting in states where driver's licenses are issued to them. We also know that people are bussed to different states to cast ballots. Then there were the problems with machines switching people's votes.

So, yes, with Soros' company helping count votes in many states and the instances of fraud, one should question things.

If Trump wins, you know the left will cry fraud.
You people are so sad and pathetic.

It's the media who tried to get him to pledge, so that nothing could be investicated after the elections.

I think you nailed it. They want to be able to call him on it if he or any one on the right questions the results. WikiLeaks emails show there are plans to cheat. Just because the sheeple on the left are obeying orders to ignore it doesn't mean everyone else will.

I think we all know Hillary will win. Its the sad truth. There should be no suspense.
Suspense would be if they both have an equal chance and we cant wait to see who wins.

According to the issues, she won the debate. Why are you so influenced by seeing what you want to see rather than seeing what is?

There is no media conspiracy in favor of anyone.
yeah most people agree she won the third debate. ITs not even debateable even for the most hardcore trump fans

Trump won all three debates. He wiped the floor with hilly. It's expected that democrats would say their side one. I wouldn't expect anything else.

Even so, there is nothing that anyone could do that would overcome the massive fraud and corruption democrats are bringing to this election. There is simply no way Trump could win.

The best out come would be a big enough republican turnout to let hilly know that she takes office fatally crippled. The country just becomes uncooperative and uncontrollable. Every world leader, including Putin and Xi will know that she does not have the people behind her. There are claws everywhere trying to tear her apart. Stronger together? Make her eat those words, without salt and pepper.

Trump won all three debates. He wiped the floor with hilly. It's expected that democrats would say their side one. I wouldn't expect anything else.

Even so, there is nothing that anyone could do that would overcome the massive fraud and corruption democrats are bringing to this election. There is simply no way Trump could win.

The best out come would be a big enough republican turnout to let hilly know that she takes office fatally crippled. The country just becomes uncooperative and uncontrollable. Every world leader, including Putin and Xi will know that she does not have the people behind her. There are claws everywhere trying to tear her apart. Stronger together? Make her eat those words, without salt and pepper.

i dont think he won the third one
2nd one is debateable
first one he won (my opinion of coursE)

I haven't seen a single debate, but the sound bytes I heard from Dump were solid uppercuts. Anyone "one the fence" and truly objective should be able to conclude that she really is a nasty fucking bitch. A soulless, miserable, hateful, fat ass, incontinent, old hag with an insatiable lust for power.

I'd never put a Trump sticker on my car because I don't want it vandalized number one, but because I think he is a clown.

Hitlery on the other hand may as well be Adolph himself reincarnated as a....

"woman"....

b0HKkTT.gif

Anyone 'truly objective' will realize that Clinton is experienced, qualified and prepared to be the President. And Trump utterly isn't.

Trump won all three debates.

Not according to most of the people that watched them.

But you keep telling yourself that.....even as Trump's numbers continue to plummet with each debate catastrophe.

Or.....Trump is an awful candidate who is utterly unsuited for office that the majority of people don't want as their president.

A conclusion strongly supported by overwhelming polling numbers. And doesn't require you gobble yet another batshit conspiracy theory backed by nothing.

But why go for the simple, factually supported and rational explanation when you can double down on baseless innuendo, conspiracy and pathetic excuses why Trump isn't responsible for his own failed campaign.

So much for the 'party of personal responsibility'.

Hillary Clinton almost certain to be President of the United States after Trump's poor debate - Read more
reuters-mike-blake-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-debate.jpg

In the last debate of the election, Hillary Clinton emerged the way she hoped she would, as the all-but-certain first female president of the United States.

By refusing to pledge that he would accept the results of the election, Donald Trump all-but-certainly disqualified himself for the position of president. The peaceful transfer of power after a presidential election has been the pillar of our democracy. By refusing to accept the results of the vote, Trump would be flouting the tradition of American politics and the democratic beliefs of almost all voters.
someone is happy lol

Hillary Clinton almost certain to be President of the United States after Trump's poor debate - Read more

In the last debate of the election, Hillary Clinton emerged the way she hoped she would, as the all-but-certain first female president of the United States.

By refusing to pledge that he would accept the results of the election, Donald Trump all-but-certainly disqualified himself for the position of president. The peaceful transfer of power after a presidential election has been the pillar of our democracy. By refusing to accept the results of the vote, Trump would be flouting the tradition of American politics and the democratic beliefs of almost all voters.

He's basically playing a dangerous game, walking right into a trap the media set for him.

It's the media who tried to get him to pledge, so that nothing could be investicated after the elections.

So? You have a problem with the media trying to find things out?

No
Do you?
I have no idea what this has to do with what I said though.

He's basically playing a dangerous game, walking right into a trap the media set for him.

No
Do you?
real talk there is no relevance to those statements

I think both are qualified and experienced to become President. But Hillary is slightly more suitable for the role
I haven't seen a single debate, but the sound bytes I heard from Dump were solid uppercuts. Anyone "one the fence" and truly objective should be able to conclude that she really is a nasty fucking bitch. A soulless, miserable, hateful, fat ass, incontinent, old hag with an insatiable lust for power.

I'd never put a Trump sticker on my car because I don't want it vandalized number one, but because I think he is a clown.

"woman"....

b0HKkTT.gif

Anyone 'truly objective' will realize that Clinton is experienced, qualified and prepared to be the President. And Trump utterly isn't.

No
Do you?

Wow, that's shocking. I'm still trying to figure out what "investicated" means, is it a mix between investigate and masticate or something?

No
Do you?

Wow, that's shocking. I'm still trying to figure out what "investicated" means, is it a mix between investigate and masticate or something?
no idea lol

Because Amnesty Don has never made it about the issues.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

"woman"....

b0HKkTT.gif

Well...that was rational.

You do realize that homeboy's gonna lose and lose badly, right?

Trump didn't win a single debate.

Explain why the French and the British are saying Hillary won the 3rd debate. They are not American partisans, so they have no stake in saying she won. Why do other countries also think she won?

I think both are qualified and experienced to become President. But Hillary is slightly more suitable for the role

"woman"....

b0HKkTT.gif

Hillary is miles more suitable. Not even any comparison. She's been first lady of Arkansas, first lady of the US, NY state senator, and US secretary of state. Her entire adult life has been devoted to public service. Trump has never served in any office and has done zero public service. He is running for president on an ego trip, nothing more. He is completely unsuited for the job professionally, intellectually, and tempermentally.

Donald Trump's chances of winning drops to 9% after third debate - Full article
14632818_1662172790761834_7824928779971803517_n.jpg

In addition to polling-based models from FiveThirtyEight, there is the PredictWise model, which uses information from betting markets to make a prediction.

As of Thursday morning, PredictWise shows Clinton has a 91 percent probability of winning the election, which is the highest her chances have been according to their forecasting model.

Forum List

Back