Hillary Clinton and the New Politics of $15

achkid89

Rookie
Jun 10, 2015
hillary_clinton_dem2016_ap_img_1.jpg

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton (AP Photo/Charlie Neibergall)

Fast-food workers and their allies in the “Fight for 15” movement who were gathered Sunday in Detroit to plan strategy for action in the streets and at the ballot box got an unexpected call from the frontrunner for the Democratic presidential nomination and, perhaps, the presidency.

Declaring that “I want to be your champion,” Hillary Clinton told the activists that, “We need you out there fighting against those who would strip away Americans’ right to organize, to collectively bargain, to fair play. No man or woman who works hard to feed American families should have to be on food stamps to feed their own family.”
click here to view more articles:Hillary Clinton and the New Politics of 15 World Political News

Did you have to post the picture?

I just ate.

:puke3:

I think this is a great way to stimulate automation not just in the US but also as an export industry to other countries as a way of reducing fast food costs.

I wonder if Hillary realizes that if you double the minimum wage to 15 dollars an hour your not only going to be moving those currently making the 7.25 up to 15 but everyone on the payroll making more than minimum wage but less than 15 dollars an hour up to it as well?

I wonder if Hillary realizes that if you double the minimum wage to 15 dollars an hour your not only going to be moving those currently making the 7.25 up to 15 but everyone on the payroll making more than minimum wage but less than 15 dollars an hour up to it as well?
NO. Nor does she care. SHe is merely pandering to what she thinks people want to hear.
How about if she told all those people "Yeah I favor a 15/hr min wage because it will put you people making below that out of work"?

The scary thing is that she will probably get elected. Why? Because the other party is trying to field what? 30 candidates?

NO. Nor does she care. SHe is merely pandering to what she thinks people want to hear.
How about if she told all those people "Yeah I favor a 15/hr min wage because it will put you people making below that out of work"?

She is going to tell whatever lies it takes to get elected.

The scary thing is that she will probably get elected. Why? Because the other party is trying to field what? 30 candidates?
Attention: When the primaries are over the GOP will be fielding ONE candidate. And that one candidate will beat the shit out of Hillary. Hillary has nearly 100% name recognition and 45% approval rating. You dont win with those numbers and there isnt much she can do to move them.

Attention: When the primaries are over the GOP will be fielding ONE candidate. And that one candidate will beat the shit out of Hillary. Hillary has nearly 100% name recognition and 45% approval rating. You dont win with those numbers and there isnt much she can do to move them.

45% ouch and that's before the GOP spends half a billion dollars on attack ads.

Hillary has nearly 100% name recognition and 45% approval rating. You dont win with those numbers and there isnt much she can do to move them.
The dozen Republican candidates all have much less than 100% name recognition and even lower approval ratings than Hillary. Not one of them has higher approval ratings than Hillary. So they all have, by your logic, a much lower chance of winning.

I doubt that's even on her radar. Its all just to show she's one of the "little" people and would serve them well.

Barf.

Hillary is no different than any other candidate in this respect. She panders to the audience.

Are you talking to fast food workers? Promise a $15 minimum wage.

Are you talking to NASA employees? Promise them a moon base.

Are you talking to Liberty University? Promise to burn fags at the stake.

Are you talking to SEIU? Promise to increase retirement benefits for hookers.

It's all bullshit, and the rubes who buy it deserve to be lied to.

332-206....something else that you said would not happen.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Hillary has nearly 100% name recognition and 45% approval rating. You dont win with those numbers and there isnt much she can do to move them.
The dozen Republican candidates all have much less than 100% name recognition and even lower approval ratings than Hillary. Not one of them has higher approval ratings than Hillary. So they all have, by your logic, a much lower chance of winning.
You're an idiot, of course.
Hillary cannot get more favorable ratings through increased name recognition. She is already maxxed out there.
As the GOP candidates get better known their favorability ratings will also improve. Hillary can only go down, she cannot go up.

Hillary is no different than any other candidate in this respect. She panders to the audience.

Please post where Hillary spoke to Liberty University and promised to burn fags at the stake.
For that matter show where anyone promised that.

Please post where Hillary spoke to Liberty University and promised to burn fags at the stake.
For that matter show where anyone promised that.

Its what he does... throws random B.S. out there claiming it to be fact... sadly, it's a reflection of how he thinks, and no one else.

Forum List

Back