Hillary Clinton called Paul Fray, a Clinton aide, "a F---ing Jew bastard"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hillary faces voters' wrath for alleged ethnic slur

Hillary Clinton: “f***ing Jew bastard” [The Times, London] and other Clinton quotes. | Polidics.com

Now she calls Israelis "cocky", People, this is the most racist candidate in history, the Israelis are Americas finest allis in this region of the World, Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be a metermaid, much less POTUS.
Video or audio or it didn't happen.
Mrs Clinton denied the allegation and pressed the president into supporting her, but the author, Jerry Oppenheimer, said: "Three witnesses have now publicly acknowledged that she said it."

No audio or video is needed for a conviction, witnesses suffice, you can ask the inmates. That said, a person has the right to use disparaging remarks per our constitution, so it is not a Federal case, as is the mishandling of national security information.

Hillary Clinton: “f***ing Jew bastard” [The Times, London] and other Clinton quotes. | Polidics.com

Now she calls Israelis "cocky", People, this is the most racist candidate in history, the Israelis are Americas finest allis in this region of the World, Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be a metermaid, much less POTUS.

Actually, a President who will finally stand up to the Jews totally has my vote.

What are the Jews doing that bothers you so much Adolf? :D

Video or audio or it didn't happen.

And if there were it would only be said it was taken out of context. Nothing can touch the Teflon princess.

Actually, a President who will finally stand up to the Jews totally has my vote.

Getting young Americans Soldiers killed in wars they instigate? Why do you think we are over there?

Oh, no, wait. You think we were over there spreading "Freedom".

Finest allies? When is the last time an Israeli died fighting alongside Americans?

Getting young Americans Soldiers killed in wars they instigate? Why do you think we are over there?

Jews instigated what war? WW2 by having Hitler mass exterminate them?

The Iraq war? Why in the hell would they go after Iraq first?

The Obama' wars? Syria? Libya?

What exact war are you talking about?

Huh. Never thought I would hear anything from that cackling witch's hole that I liked.

The GOP might be better served if it could just focus on one (1) of the dozens of accused scandals it has tossed out there and prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Throwing everything in the kitchen against the wall to see if it sticks just makes a mess that no one wants to look at.

[

Are you some kind of fucking retard?

the Jews were the ones rattling the sabers against Saddam (someone who was not our enemy or our problem) in both Gulf Wars.

They also were the ones who tried to get Obama to bomb Assad.

I can believe that. Hillary tries to portray herself as some sweet Older lady now, but in fact she is one Power hungry nasty witch, who will step on anyone who gets in her way for the Power and the corruption it brings with Being President. How did the two of them make 160Million dollars since he left the office of President? Anyone name the JOB he has and the salary he makes from it? she made most of that while she was in Government in one form or another, as a Senator and the as the APPOINTED Sos.
I just can't believe her base is actually thinking of putting in as President when they didn't see her FIT for that eight years ago and instead but in the Thug, Obama.

this country is doomed over these people running this government. everyone of them is Corrupted in some form or another. but yet many people REFUSE to see it or accept. it's easier I guess.

[

Are you some kind of fucking retard?

the Jews were the ones rattling the sabers against Saddam (someone who was not our enemy or our problem) in both Gulf Wars.

They also were the ones who tried to get Obama to bomb Assad.

So Kuwait had nothing to do with the first Gulf war and George Bush didn't go to war in the second to avenge his dad? Apparently the talking points have changed. Care to produce the evidence of what you say, other then me being a retard which I will do myself, thank you.

I can believe that. Hillary tries to portray herself as some sweet Older lady now, but in fact she is one Power hungry nasty witch, who will step on anyone who gets in her way for the Power and the corruption it brings with Being President. How did the two of them make 160Million dollars since he left the office of President? Anyone name the JOB he has and the salary he makes from it? she made most of that while she was in Government in one form or another, as a Senator and the as the APPOINTED Sos.
I just can't believe her base is actually thinking of putting in as President when they didn't see her FIT for that eight years ago and instead but in the Thug, Obama.

this country is doomed over these people running this government. everyone of them is Corrupted in some form or another. but yet many people REFUSE to see it or accept. it's easier I guess.

With Putin and the ME in flames because of Obama leading from the rear we really do not need a grandma at the helm. Putin has already shoved her reset button where the Sun don't shine. I seriously doubt he respects or fears her at all.

It's actually pretty simple...

Deadbeats like free shit that working people pay for, and they will fight to the death to get it...

And if laws are broken, so what???

But that's Democrats for ya!!!!

It's actually pretty simple...

Deadbeats like free shit that working people pay for, and they will fight to the death to get it...

And if laws are broken, so what???

But that's Democrats for ya!!!!

I know it. when there is 47% of the people on some form of taxpayer assistance via (the government and political parties). who are they going to vote for? those offering more or those talking about getting OUR countries Budget under control. the Democrats knows this and play on it and plays their base like a fined tuned fiddle. Once that number goes above 50% WE ARE DOOMED and these politicians have finally won to be their masters for life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back