Hillary Clinton calls email scandal a "nothing burger"

Now she's trying to blame the media for making a big deal about her email scandal, but Comey admitted that she had received and sent classified information on her private server. She said that the media acted as if it was the biggest thing since "Pearl Harbor". My Email Server Scandal is The "Biggest-nothing burger ever"

Well to be fair, in comparison to what Trump has done, her emails are small-potatoes.
Really?

Such as?

(and don't give me anything that has not been proven with fact).

LOL. Easy.

1. Trump asked Russia to hack in to Americans emails.
  2. Trump intentionally leaked highly classified intelligence directly to the Russians from within the actual White House.
Anyone who watched what he said about "hacking" knew he was being sarcastic. Sorry you are unable to recognize obvious sarcasm.

Presidents reveal intel to other heads of state all the time. Obama, himself, revealed intel to Russia regarding Syria.

Of course when Obama did it, The Washington Post had the headline "US shares intel with Russia"...and proceeded with a positive article talking about how the US and Russia are working together in Syria

When Trump did it, the same paper headline was "Trump reveals secrets to Putin"....and proceeded with an article about how absurd it is to share anything with Russia.

Now think about this....he shared with him the intel regarding laptop bombs that are not detectable. Americans fly to and from Russia daily.

Sorry he shared intel that may save American lives.

I know.,.....bad bad bad

LOL, thanks for the laugh.

Can you tell me more about how bad Hillarys handling of emails was for our national security.

3. Trump bragged and thus gave away information about the location of our subs to foreign governments.
Sure he did

I mean, this transcript is fake, right?

Read the Full Transcript of Trump’s Call With Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte

Or is the next excuse going to be that the president is allowed to tell anything he wants to anyone he wants?
Actually, he IS permitted to declassify anything he wants at any time he wants and to anyone he wants.
Just because you don't think he should have, doesn't mean he believes it was the right thing to do.

Now she's trying to blame the media for making a big deal about her email scandal, but Comey admitted that she had received and sent classified information on her private server. She said that the media acted as if it was the biggest thing since "Pearl Harbor". My Email Server Scandal is The "Biggest-nothing burger ever"

Well to be fair, in comparison to what Trump has done, her emails are small-potatoes.
Really?

Such as?

LOL. Easy.

2. Trump intentionally leaked highly classified intelligence directly to the Russians from within the actual White House.
Anyone who watched what he said about "hacking" knew he was being sarcastic. Sorry you are unable to recognize obvious sarcasm.

Presidents reveal intel to other heads of state all the time. Obama, himself, revealed intel to Russia regarding Syria.

Of course when Obama did it, The Washington Post had the headline "US shares intel with Russia"...and proceeded with a positive article talking about how the US and Russia are working together in Syria

When Trump did it, the same paper headline was "Trump reveals secrets to Putin"....and proceeded with an article about how absurd it is to share anything with Russia.

Now think about this....he shared with him the intel regarding laptop bombs that are not detectable. Americans fly to and from Russia daily.

I know.,.....bad bad bad

Can you tell me more about how bad Hillarys handling of emails was for our national security.
I don't know how bad it was for our national security.

However, we know that .gov servers are as secure as technologically possible.;

That being said...I am curious......and I bet you wont answer this...

What reason did Hillary have to go out of her way to have a private server set up? After all, that is costly, time consuming, disruptive, possibly dangerous...and she had one already set up with the state department.

Now, we all know the reason she gave....you know....."I wanted all my emails on one device" was a lie seeing as a 12 year old knows how to have one device interact with multiple servers so I am sure the Head tech person at the state department know how to do it....

So what was the real reason and why did she lie about it?

3. Trump bragged and thus gave away information about the location of our subs to foreign governments.
Sure he did

Read the Full Transcript of Trump’s Call With Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte

Or is the next excuse going to be that the president is allowed to tell anything he wants to anyone he wants?
Actually, he IS permitted to declassify anything he wants at any time he wants and to anyone he wants.
Just because you don't think he should have, doesn't mean he believes it was the right thing to do.

LOL, he can do no wrong according to you people. I get it.

Sure he did

LOL, he can do no wrong according to you people. I get it.
I never said that.

But as I did with President Obama, I respect our election process and accept the role of the president. Even when I don't agree with his/her actions.

The only time that we see Hillary/ and Email in the same sentence is when the GOP wants to distract away from Trump and his party's behavior...
so you're saying hillary went on CNN to distract everyone away from Trump?

after all, she's the moistened bint who did the interview.

Really?

Such as?

LOL. Easy.

I know.,.....bad bad bad

What reason did Hillary have to go out of her way to have a private server set up? After all, that is costly, time consuming, disruptive, possibly dangerous...and she had one already set up with the state department.

Now, we all know the reason she gave....you know....."I wanted all my emails on one device" was a lie seeing as a 12 year old knows how to have one device interact with multiple servers so I am sure the Head tech person at the state department know how to do it....

Why don't you tell me the real reason.

It's amazing to watch you people cry about shitty handling of emails but are totally cool with Trump telling the Russians literally anything he wants.

The mental gymnastics is Olympic level quality. Bravo.

Really?

Such as?

LOL. Easy.

I know.,.....bad bad bad

It's amazing to watch you people cry about shitty handling of emails but are totally cool with Trump telling the Russians literally anything he wants.

same kinda gymnastics you're using to avoid answering WHY she needed her own server. and all jarhead said was what the president can and can't do - he never said whether or not he agreed with what the president did, so - you're making shit up to fit your own argument.

Really?

Such as?

LOL. Easy.

I know.,.....bad bad bad

See? I was correct. You refuse to answer it.
Why is that? Why are you not curious as to why she did it and why she lied about the reason she did it?
You likely wont answer that question either.

FYI....want to know why I knew I you wouldn't answer the first one?

Because every time I ask someone that question, they divert and insult me....as you did....and don't answer the question.

I think the media DID help TRUMP! It was THE DONALD all day long on TV; whether it was something legit or it was some sort of scandal created by his own stupid mouth! I know it makes no sense, but that old adage of Hollywood, "...just spell the name right!" They obviously didn't see they were being "played" and they are just as culpable as Hillary, Comey, Assange, the Russians, and white women! He brags about groping women by their privates, but they still went with this misogynist pig! I don't ever want to hear anymore BS about a lack of female representation when they allowed this to happen! The world has been turned upside down' more than we possibly will ever know! Ramifications years down the line are yet to occur! Glad I'm old and won't have to be bothered with it! :bang3: :dunno: :puke3:

Last edited:
LOL. Easy.

I know.,.....bad bad bad

same kinda gymnastics you're using to avoid answering WHY she needed her own server. and all jarhead said was what the president can and can't do - he never said whether or not he agreed with what the president did, so - you're making shit up to fit your own argument.

I have no clue why she needed her own server. I also know I don't like Hillary and have never supported her. BUT if you are going to complain about our Security and how Hillary should be "locked up" for her handling of classified info I will 100% call out the raging hypocrisy when Trump has done far worse.

I know.,.....bad bad bad

I have no clue why she needed her own server. I also know I don't like Hillary and have never supported her. BUT if you are going to complain about our Security and how Hillary should be "locked up" for her handling of classified info I will 100% call out the raging hypocrisy when Trump has done far worse.
what has he done worse that is *illegal* (your not liking it doesn't count)

LOL. Easy.

I know.,.....bad bad bad

See? I was correct. You refuse to answer it.
Why is that? Why are you not curious as to why she did it and why she lied about the reason she did it?
You likely wont answer that question either.

FYI....want to know why I knew I you wouldn't answer the first one?

Because every time I ask someone that question, they divert and insult me....as you did....and don't answer the question.

what has he done worse that is *illegal* (your not liking it doesn't count)

I already posted what he has done that is worse.

Forum List

Back