Hillary Clinton calls email scandal a "nothing burger"

LOL, thanks for the laugh.

Can you tell me more about how bad Hillarys handling of emails was for our national security.
I don't know how bad it was for our national security.

However, we know that .gov servers are as secure as technologically possible.;

That being said...I am curious......and I bet you wont answer this...

What reason did Hillary have to go out of her way to have a private server set up? After all, that is costly, time consuming, disruptive, possibly dangerous...and she had one already set up with the state department.

Now, we all know the reason she gave....you know....."I wanted all my emails on one device" was a lie seeing as a 12 year old knows how to have one device interact with multiple servers so I am sure the Head tech person at the state department know how to do it....

So what was the real reason and why did she lie about it?

Why don't you tell me the real reason.

It's amazing to watch you people cry about shitty handling of emails but are totally cool with Trump telling the Russians literally anything he wants.

The mental gymnastics is Olympic level quality. Bravo.
same kinda gymnastics you're using to avoid answering WHY she needed her own server. and all jarhead said was what the president can and can't do - he never said whether or not he agreed with what the president did, so - you're making shit up to fit your own argument.

I have no clue why she needed her own server. I also know I don't like Hillary and have never supported her. BUT if you are going to complain about our Security and how Hillary should be "locked up" for her handling of classified info I will 100% call out the raging hypocrisy when Trump has done far worse.
what has he done worse that is *illegal* (your not liking it doesn't count)

Being President; unethical = illegal IMO! Hiring his family, not divesting himself of business so in violation of all kinds of rules! I feel without a doubt, even with a Republican Congress, they'll have no choice but to impeach this idiot! :321: :banghead:

Anyone who watched what he said about "hacking" knew he was being sarcastic. Sorry you are unable to recognize obvious sarcasm.

Presidents reveal intel to other heads of state all the time. Obama, himself, revealed intel to Russia regarding Syria.

Of course when Obama did it, The Washington Post had the headline "US shares intel with Russia"...and proceeded with a positive article talking about how the US and Russia are working together in Syria

When Trump did it, the same paper headline was "Trump reveals secrets to Putin"....and proceeded with an article about how absurd it is to share anything with Russia.

Now think about this....he shared with him the intel regarding laptop bombs that are not detectable. Americans fly to and from Russia daily.

Sorry he shared intel that may save American lives.

I know.,.....bad bad bad

Can you tell me more about how bad Hillarys handling of emails was for our national security.

What reason did Hillary have to go out of her way to have a private server set up? After all, that is costly, time consuming, disruptive, possibly dangerous...and she had one already set up with the state department.

Now, we all know the reason she gave....you know....."I wanted all my emails on one device" was a lie seeing as a 12 year old knows how to have one device interact with multiple servers so I am sure the Head tech person at the state department know how to do it....

It's amazing to watch you people cry about shitty handling of emails but are totally cool with Trump telling the Russians literally anything he wants.

See? I was correct. You refuse to answer it.
Why is that? Why are you not curious as to why she did it and why she lied about the reason she did it?
You likely wont answer that question either.

FYI....want to know why I knew I you wouldn't answer the first one?

Because every time I ask someone that question, they divert and insult me....as you did....and don't answer the question.

same kinda gymnastics you're using to avoid answering WHY she needed her own server. and all jarhead said was what the president can and can't do - he never said whether or not he agreed with what the president did, so - you're making shit up to fit your own argument.

I have no clue why she needed her own server. I also know I don't like Hillary and have never supported her. BUT if you are going to complain about our Security and how Hillary should be "locked up" for her handling of classified info I will 100% call out the raging hypocrisy when Trump has done far worse.

I already posted what he has done that is worse.
and were proven wrong in the legalities of it, not your emo-stance you wish could be.

have a day.

Being President; unethical = illegal IMO! Hiring his family, not divesting himself of business so in violation of all kinds of rules! I feel without a doubt, even with a Republican Congress, they'll have no choice but to impeach this idiot! :321: :banghead:
great. except your opinion isn't law. you can't impeach people you don't like or no president would make it past day 1.

obama spied on a ton of people - certainly NOT ethical *AND* illegal but let's put illegal down for a bit. according to your unethical = illegal are you also wanting obama in jail?

or are *ethics* more what you agree with or not in this case?

Why is that? Why are you not curious as to why she did it and why she lied about the reason she did it?

Because every time I ask someone that question, they divert and insult me....as you did....and don't answer the question.

and were proven wrong in the legalities of it, not your emo-stance you wish could be.

have a day.

And what Hillary did was illegal?

Why isn't she in Jail?

It's hilarious how fucking brainwashed you are.

I HATE Hillary but you take this "All Republicans are good" nonsense to a whole new level.

have a day.

Why isn't she in Jail?

I HATE Hillary but you take this "All Republicans are good" nonsense to a whole new level.

almost as funny as the blanket crap you fling out and pretend it's true.

*IF* the investigation turns up trump was engaged in illegal activity (not shit you don't like or approve of) then toss his happy ass in jail with the rest. i'm sick and tired of different sets of rules being demanded for different sides.

guilty is guilty and this insane path to dumbass we're all on defending our emo-states while attacking others is bullshit.

so you may want to get to know who you're talking with before the generic shit comes out which certainly doesn't apply.

great. except your opinion isn't law. you can't impeach people you don't like or no president would make it past day 1.

obama spied on a ton of people - certainly NOT ethical *AND* illegal but let's put illegal down for a bit. according to your unethical = illegal are you also wanting obama in jail?

Republican made up BS isn't against the law either! Trying to deflect constantly bringing up leaks only shows desperation in comparison to real issues of Election tampering/collusion with Russians! It's blowing up in your face and all you guys can talk about is Rice maybe unmasked Flynn! I never thought I'd hear Republicans like Trump defending them so much! It's as pathetic as this argument! :9: :blahblah: :cuckoo: :dunno:

Anyone who watched what he said about "hacking" knew he was being sarcastic. Sorry you are unable to recognize obvious sarcasm.

Presidents reveal intel to other heads of state all the time. Obama, himself, revealed intel to Russia regarding Syria.

Of course when Obama did it, The Washington Post had the headline "US shares intel with Russia"...and proceeded with a positive article talking about how the US and Russia are working together in Syria

When Trump did it, the same paper headline was "Trump reveals secrets to Putin"....and proceeded with an article about how absurd it is to share anything with Russia.

Now think about this....he shared with him the intel regarding laptop bombs that are not detectable. Americans fly to and from Russia daily.

Sorry he shared intel that may save American lives.

I know.,.....bad bad bad

Find me anything that I wrote that said "lock her up"....

And as for the issue with the email....my ONLY concern is that she did it to avoid the FIOA laws...for we can not have am elected politican able to bypass them.

I find it interesting that you don't know why she di it, don't carte that she lied about why she did it and don't care that she refers to it as "nothing"

She was SoS. Certainly a position that requires oversight.

And she intentionally bypassed it without offering a legitimate reason why.

Yet you rank on me.

Go for it

Republican made up BS isn't against the law either! Trying to deflect constantly bringing up leaks only shows desperation in comparison to real issues of Election tampering/collusion with Russians! It's blowing up in your face and all you guys can talk about is Rice maybe unmasked Flynn! I never thought I'd hear Republicans like Trump defending them so much! It's as pathetic as this argument! :9: :blahblah: :cuckoo: :dunno:

Yup, still waiting for a smidgen of evidence regarding those "real issues".

and hearing another anonymous source site broken laws is beyond old, dude.

name a law trump broke.

all you have is RUSSIA and no proof beyond millions of anonymous sources and a pissed off CNN.

me too. just getting 12 year old raging so far.

WAH TRUMP MEAN WAH RUSSIA WAH

Hmmm...
Former Obama appointed CIA director, Former FBI director, Congressional oversight committee members of both parties, Former NSA director.....all admit they have yet to see evidence of collusion....many said it under oath.

Yet you still hang on to it.

Gotta love it.

have a day.

Why isn't she in Jail?

*IF* the investigation turns up trump was engaged in illegal activity (not shit you don't like or approve of) then toss his happy ass in jail with the rest. i'm sick and tired of different sets of rules being demanded for different sides.

guilty is guilty and this insane path to dumbass we're all on defending our emo-states while attacking others is bullshit.

so you may want to get to know who you're talking with before the generic shit comes out which certainly doesn't apply.

So what did Hillary do that was illegal?

And you can do something that is legal but does that mean it should still be done?

Hillary didn't do anything illegal but she was still careless as hell with her emails.

Trump didn't do anything illegal, but should he have been sharing highly classified intelligence with the Russians or letting the location of our subs be known?

Hmmm...
Former Obama appointed CIA director, Former FBI director, Congressional oversight committee members of both parties, Former NSA director.....all admit they have yet to see evidence of collusion....many said it under oath.

Yet you still hang on to it.

Gotta love it.
to a trump hater at this point:

ANONYMOUS = GOSPEL
NAMED SOURCED = BIASED.

kinda fucked up but here we are.

My take is that a heck of a lot of us fence sitters saw Hillary's private e-mail server as another example of the Clintons figuring rules were simply for us hoi polloi (as the Stooges once put it), not for them.

One nothing burger for a nothing candidate...you want nothing fries with that.

have a day.

Why isn't she in Jail?

And you can do something that is legal but does that mean it should still be done?

Hillary didn't do anything illegal but she was still careless as hell with her emails.

Trump didn't do anything illegal, but should he have been sharing highly classified intelligence with the Russians or letting the location of our subs be known?

at this point - to quote her - what difference does it make? whatever i say, you'll disagree, and nothing productive will come out of the conversation.

and yes - trump does some stupid shit. as for how stupid this was - far as i know he just said what ocean they were in.

big ocean.

and while i agree he pops off his mouth and says some stupid shit, it's not like he's the first politician to do this. nor the last.

and apologies - i think i was getting mixed up a bit as to who i was replying to so if i did - my bad. cool?

have a day.

Why isn't she in Jail?

Actually, here is the irony of your position...and hear me out....for if you truly comprehend what I am about to say, you may think differently...

The leaks many are hoping to be true....if they ARE true it is because every member of the executive branch has every phone call, every conversation and every email documented. This is to ensure compliance with FOIA as well as to have evidence if someone strays.

However, Hillary made a decision that she wanted only certain things to be monitored and documented and SHE decided what those things were by having a private server and allowing her to wipe things away she did not want documented.

So, in essence, she avoided the very leaks you are all up in arms about.

Not saying she hid anything....simply saying she had the opportunity to.

And you are ok with it.

I wonder why. What if Trump did it? Then those leaks you are so wrapped up in never would have happened.

Are you deaf? The evidence is coming right out of Trump's mouth everyday! The crime is called "obstruction of justice" when a sitting President tries to pressure the FBI Director to "lay off his boy Flynn! He's a good guy!" If you don't think firing someone that's investigating you is obstruction, I guess I don't know what is! :9: :argue: :blahblah:

Are you deaf? The evidence is coming right out of Trump's mouth everyday! The crime is called "obstruction of justice" when a sitting President tries to pressure the FBI Director to "lay off his boy Flynn! He's a good guy!" If you don't think firing someone that's investigating you is obstruction, I guess I don't know what is! :9: :argue: :blahblah:

again - legally he can fire whoever he wants.

also - trump IS NOT UNDER INVESTIGATION now is he?

you keep using that word. i do not think it means what you think it means.

Forum List

Back