Hillary Clinton Calls For "formal deprogramming" of Trump supporters

If the Hillary Secret Police kicks in your door at midnight and drags you away, what would you do?

• I'd assimilate because resistance is futile.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I'd gladly sign up for reprogramming to mend my evil Conservative ways.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'd shoot my way out.

Votes: 21 91.3%

• Total voters
How would this be done? Reeducation camps? America dodged a bullet when she was denied POTUS.

Hillary Clinton floats 'formal deprogramming' of Trump supporters, suggests GOP base is made of bigots

The GOP base is made of bigots.

The Alt-Right will always try to demonize and vilify. It's how they exert power over their willing lemmings.
See the above as an example.
LevelofProjection.jpg

She's not wrong. Unfortunately, as one of my relatives always liked to say, "You Can't Fix Stupid". So deprogramming is a waste of time and money.
Fortunately, they are in the minority. My solution is to marginalize them...all of them. Don't give them a voice. Eventually, evolution will take care of
winnowing them out.

Try bringing your "solution" to my town.

How would this be done? Reeducation camps? America dodged a bullet when she was denied POTUS.

Hillary Clinton floats 'formal deprogramming' of Trump supporters, suggests GOP base is made of bigots

They already have and are using some of Mao's deprogramming methods. Why do you think they instituted struggle sessions in corporate America to see if they could get nonracists to admit to being racist?

It has always been about programming the populace to accept their evil. To program something, you must first deprogram it.

deprograming of indoctrinated liberals would make a lot more sense.

Forum List

Back