Hillary Clinton Calls For "formal deprogramming" of Trump supporters

If the Hillary Secret Police kicks in your door at midnight and drags you away, what would you do?

• I'd assimilate because resistance is futile.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I'd gladly sign up for reprogramming to mend my evil Conservative ways.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'd shoot my way out.

Votes: 21 91.3%

• Total voters
She's not wrong. Unfortunately, as one of my relatives always liked to say, "You Can't Fix Stupid". So deprogramming is a waste of time and money.
Fortunately, they are in the minority. My solution is to marginalize them...all of them. Don't give them a voice. Eventually, evolution will take care of
winnowing them out.
Kind of like abortion ,puberty blockers and gender reassignment surgery is in the process of doing to idiot lefties.

Kind of like abortion ,puberty blockers and gender reassignment surgery is in the process of doing to idiot lefties.

Not to mention the jab.

I say we let them have at it, as long as they don't touch OUR children.

How long do you think it will take them to go extinct? I say only one generation. Peace on earth, at last.

How would this be done? Reeducation camps? America dodged a bullet when she was denied POTUS.

Hillary Clinton floats 'formal deprogramming' of Trump supporters, suggests GOP base is made of bigots

This is the reason I recently purchased weapons and I have been taking combat shotgun and hand gun training classes.
Come and get me. You have been warned.

I am thinking FEMA education camps
They were built by Obama ten years ago and we need to build more of them

You really won’t mind it, it is something like summer camp
They have BINGO on Tuesday nights and Cornhole tournaments on the weekends
they will put you over a barrel and molest your cornhole and you will enjoy it.

This is the reason I recently purchased weapons and I have been taking combat shotgun and hand gun training classes.
Come and get me. You have been warned.

Our kind have been at this a lot longer than the leftist vermin. What they've been getting from McDonald's, we've been getting on the hoof and growing in our back yards.

It's funny when they act like they expect us to believe they can shoot.

She's not wrong. Unfortunately, as one of my relatives always liked to say, "You Can't Fix Stupid". So deprogramming is a waste of time and money.
Fortunately, they are in the minority. My solution is to marginalize them...all of them. Don't give them a voice. Eventually, evolution will take care of
winnowing them out.
Heck, Jack! You don't have to worry about conservatives if you live in an area controlled by the progressives. The conservatives are moving out. They're all headed to places that haven't been turned into shit holes by liberal policies. What you're going to end up with is two America's...the ones run by the liberal elites...where crime is out of control...your budgets are blown out of the water by all the illegals you're now going to have to support...and taxes are out of control because businesses have all left and your tax base is non existent! The other America will have schools where kids actually learn things...streets that are safe...and low taxes because of all the businesses that have moved there to escape the woke mobs!
But hey...thanks for playing!

How would this be done? Reeducation camps? America dodged a bullet when she was denied POTUS.

Hillary Clinton floats 'formal deprogramming' of Trump supporters, suggests GOP base is made of bigots

She should floated the idea of a one way ticket.

Flights to Moscow​

1696595926688.png
Aeroflot
https://www.aeroflot.ru › us-en › travelguide › russia

+7 (495) 223-55-55 Moscow, Russia 1 Arbat St. 119019. Tickets to: Moscow. Flight. City of departure. Reverse from/to. City of destination. Depart One way.

Trump and his cult would find it much more appealing.
Plus they get to support their dear leader's............Dear leader.

She should floated the idea of a one way ticket.

Flights to Moscow

View attachment 839134
Aeroflot
https://www.aeroflot.ru › us-en › travelguide › russia
+7 (495) 223-55-55 Moscow, Russia 1 Arbat St. 119019. Tickets to: Moscow. Flight. City of departure. Reverse from/to. City of destination. Depart One way.

Trump and his cult would find it much more appealing.
Plus they get to support their dear leader's............Dear leader.

Pretty much how I view you lemmings. One way flight to China, you'd be great subjects

Heck, Jack! You don't have to worry about conservatives if you live in an area controlled by the progressives. The conservatives are moving out. They're all headed to places that haven't been turned into shit holes by liberal policies. What you're going to end up with is two America's...the ones run by the liberal elites...where crime is out of control...your budgets are blown out of the water by all the illegals you're now going to have to support...and taxes are out of control because businesses have all left and your tax base is non existent! The other America will have schools where kids actually learn things...streets that are safe...and low taxes because of all the businesses that have moved there to escape the woke mobs!
But hey...thanks for playing!
Exactly. If they get rid of all of the productive people in camps…who will support them with their taxes?

Formal deprogramming, that's what we do here with anti social elements. And that is exactly what MAGAs are, no different than any other menace to a peaceful society as for example drunk drivers and white collar criminals like Donald Trump. She was talking about incarceration and a criminal record.

Formal deprogramming, that's what we do here with anti social elements. And that is exactly what MAGAs are, no different than any other menace to a peaceful society as for example drunk drivers and white collar criminals like Donald Trump. She was talking about incarceration and a criminal record.

Wasn't Paul Pelosi arrested drunk driving?

Forum List

Back