Hillary Clinton Calls For "formal deprogramming" of Trump supporters

If the Hillary Secret Police kicks in your door at midnight and drags you away, what would you do?

• I'd assimilate because resistance is futile.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I'd gladly sign up for reprogramming to mend my evil Conservative ways.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'd shoot my way out.

Votes: 21 91.3%

• Total voters
is she? what did the special prosecutor do about that?

only one current candidate has been found guilty on fraud.
LOL...just because a corrupt DOJ won't find Democrats guilty doesn't mean they aren't, Rampart! The deal that Loretta Lynch cut with Bill Clinton at their secret meeting on the tarmac in Arizona? James Comey giving that laughable explanation that Hillary Clinton wasn't "sophisticated" enough to know she was breaking the law?

She also said Jim Jordan makes shit up about her.

She's nothing but a lying criminal.

I haven't been drunk in decades....but I may do so if and when she croaks.
I've some single malt scotch around here. I'll pour myself a double and follow it up with another.

Heck, Jack! You don't have to worry about conservatives if you live in an area controlled by the progressives. The conservatives are moving out. They're all headed to places that haven't been turned into shit holes by liberal policies. What you're going to end up with is two America's...the ones run by the liberal elites...where crime is out of control...your budgets are blown out of the water by all the illegals you're now going to have to support...and taxes are out of control because businesses have all left and your tax base is non existent! The other America will have schools where kids actually learn things...streets that are safe...and low taxes because of all the businesses that have moved there to escape the woke mobs!
But hey...thanks for playing!
So..what you're saying is that...you are all moving to spaces where you can be identified easily in groups?
Isn't that like creating your own version of those "camps" the OP was talking about? :auiqs.jpg:

A week ago, I was a fence sitter.
Now im a hack.
This moron doesnt have the slightest grasp on the meaning of the words he uses
:lol:
You are a hack. And the ONLY person on these boards I have absolutely no respect for whatsoever.
Now...get lost.

Formal deprogramming, that's what we do here with anti social elements. And that is exactly what MAGAs are, no different than any other menace to a peaceful society as for example drunk drivers and white collar criminals like Donald Trump. She was talking about incarceration and a criminal record.
Come get us! :evil:

Forum List

Back