Hillary Clinton Calls For "formal deprogramming" of Trump supporters

If the Hillary Secret Police kicks in your door at midnight and drags you away, what would you do?

• I'd assimilate because resistance is futile.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I'd gladly sign up for reprogramming to mend my evil Conservative ways.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'd shoot my way out.

Votes: 21 91.3%

• Total voters
were rittenwhatever's victims armed? with a skateboard if i remember.

Keep pretending you didn't see it.

1696598112439.png

The period of time incarcerated will be as short as possible. We are after the criminal record and all the perks that come with it. Like you can't vote anymore and nobody will rent you a place to live. We take your guns.
No waterboarding or bamboo under the fingernails?

Libs must be getting soft in their old age

No waterboarding or bamboo under the fingernails?

Libs must be getting soft in their old age
No. We don't have the funds or the manpower to do stuff like that. You morons cost America enough already.
you guys sure have a lot of gay fantasies. maybe you need deprogramming for that?
Their obsession with homo stuff is very telling.

Maybe libs should not have shut down the economy during the Wuflu pandemic
Except that didn't happen, did it. Republican and Democrat governors, mayors, and business leaders had to take the precautions because there was absolutely no leadership or direction coming from the top of our government. And if those at the top gave the slightest shit about the blossoming pandemic, all those restrictions largely may not have been necessary.

How would this be done? Reeducation camps? America dodged a bullet when she was denied POTUS.

Hillary Clinton floats 'formal deprogramming' of Trump supporters, suggests GOP base is made of bigots

So hilarious. We can't do conversion therapy on gays but we can do conversion therapy on Trump supporters.

Except that didn't happen, did it. Republican and Democrat governors, mayors, and business leaders had to take the precautions because there was absolutely no leadership or direction coming from the top of our government. And if those at the top gave the slightest shit about the blossoming pandemic, all those restrictions largely may not have been necessary.
Thats complete bullshit

Trump made federal assets available to deep blue cities and states because dems were unprepared

Last edited:

Forum List

Back