Hillary Clinton Calls For "formal deprogramming" of Trump supporters

If the Hillary Secret Police kicks in your door at midnight and drags you away, what would you do?

• I'd assimilate because resistance is futile.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I'd gladly sign up for reprogramming to mend my evil Conservative ways.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'd shoot my way out.

Votes: 21 91.3%

• Total voters
Again, "I'll take things that didn't happen for $1000, Alex".
The only incompetence...was sitting in the White House...and we still hadn't gotten to injecting disinfectants or introducing UV light into the body, "in some other way". :auiqs.jpg:
Cuomo shows differrent.

Treatment is a local responsibility

And democrats dropped the ball before and during the pandemic
A strategy for combating a pandemic starts at the White House, who engages the proper government agencies (after taking advice from their team of experts) to respond and then coordinate with state agencies who coordinate with local agencies. That's the way things happen and that's exactly what DIDN'T happen when your savior had the ball in his court. One of the big reasons the voters showed him the door in November that year.

The period of time incarcerated will be as short as possible. We are after the criminal record and all the perks that come with it. Like you can't vote anymore and nobody will rent you a place to live. We take your guns.
YOU will take nothing.
I own multiple properties.
Come and get it Cuntessa
this is YOUR warning.

A strategy for combating a pandemic starts at the White House, who engages the proper government agencies (after taking advice from their team of experts) to respond and then coordinate with state agencies who coordinate with local agencies. That's the way things happen and that's exactly what DIDN'T happen when your savior had the ball in his court. One of the big reasons the voters showed him the door in November that year.
At the federal level trump was cursed with incompetents like Fauci who libs positively adored

But treatment is a cities and states responsibility

Even so trump made federal help availsble to the extent that he could

Poor Hillary Clinton, the first loser of the 2016 election .. attempting to generalize and paint an entire group of supporters is textbook 101 for how to turn voters off ..

Keep it up Hillary!

How would this be done? Reeducation camps? America dodged a bullet when she was denied POTUS.

Hillary Clinton floats 'formal deprogramming' of Trump supporters, suggests GOP base is made of bigots

What a fucking asshole. You're right, thank God we dodged that bullet

At the federal level trump was cursed with incompetents like Fauci who libs positively adored

But treatment is a cities and states responsibility

Even so trump made federal help availsble to the extent that he could
Which he didn't do. He didn't even listen to Fauci. For two months, he did nothing while the pandemic rolled over this country and bodies were stacking up.
He came off like he didn't care.

Part of the reason he got shown the door in November that year.

Which he didn't do. He didn't even listen to Fauci. For two months, he did nothing while the pandemic rolled over this country and bodies were stacking up.
He came off like he didn't care.

Part of the reason he got shown the door in November that year.
Trump moved to prohibit travel from china and libs freaked out

Poor Hillary Clinton, the first loser of the 2016 election .. attempting to generalize and paint an entire group of supporters is textbook 101 for how to turn voters off ..

Keep it up Hillary!
Asshole Biden does that same thing, screaming we're extremists and a threat to democracy

She's not wrong. Unfortunately, as one of my relatives always liked to say, "You Can't Fix Stupid". So deprogramming is a waste of time and money.
Fortunately, they are in the minority. My solution is to marginalize them...all of them. Don't give them a voice. Eventually, evolution will take care of
winnowing them out.
Censorship?

Trump moved to prohibit travel from china and libs freaked out
No. He "restricted" travel from China. Not prohibited it.
And he promptly allowed about 40K Americans who flocked home in a panic..all without any plan for testing, identification, and quarantining.
Hello virus! :)

I can do this as long as you can keep spitting out talking points that have already been refuted....adnauseum.

Forum List

Back