Hillary Clinton Calls For "formal deprogramming" of Trump supporters

If the Hillary Secret Police kicks in your door at midnight and drags you away, what would you do?

• I'd assimilate because resistance is futile.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I'd gladly sign up for reprogramming to mend my evil Conservative ways.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'd shoot my way out.

Votes: 21 91.3%

• Total voters
She's not wrong. Unfortunately, as one of my relatives always liked to say, "You Can't Fix Stupid". So deprogramming is a waste of time and money.
Fortunately, they are in the minority. My solution is to marginalize them...all of them. Don't give them a voice. Eventually, evolution will take care of
winnowing them out.
Unfortunately, as one of my relatives always liked to say, "You Can't Fix Stupid".
were they looking at you?

Thats complete bullshit

Trump made federal assets available to deep blue cities snd states because dems were unprepared
No..he didn't. Until his debacle of an address on March 11, 2020, he didn't give one shit about the pandemic. He didn't care. Thought it would go away. Two days later, he's nowhere to be found while the adults in the administration finally start crafting a response to the pandemic.

Formal deprogramming, that's what we do here with anti social elements. And that is exactly what MAGAs are, no different than any other menace to a peaceful society as for example drunk drivers and white collar criminals like Donald Trump. She was talking about incarceration and a criminal record.
seig heil!!

No..he didn't. Until his debacle of an address on March 11, 2020, he didn't give one shit about the pandemic. He didn't care. Thought it would go away. Two days later, he's nowhere to be found while the adults in the administration finally start crafting a response to the pandemic.
Ba-lo-ney Dimbot. He kept a cool head as your ilk panicked and did more to help out the displaced folks you caused to lose their jobs than any of your Dimwit heroes.

Ba-lo-ney Dimbot. He kept a cool head as your ilk panicked and did more to help out the displaced folks you caused to lose their jobs than any of your Dimwit heroes.
No..he didn't. In fact, he didn't do ANYTHING for the first two months of the pandemic except tweet, golf, and hold his shadowing pep rallies before the Democratic primaries.
Then, the adults had to step in for a while. They sent junior to watch TV. :)

LOL the Dem's BITCH chief of staff slipped and told us what Democrats truly think, re-programming camps wow. Right, lets put those crazy mental cases in charge of the country. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Trump saved mayors and governors in deep blue jurisdictions from their own incompetence and lack of preparation

Trump saved mayors and governors in deep blue jurisdictions from their own incompetence and lack of preparation
Again, "I'll take things that didn't happen for $1000, Alex".
The only incompetence...was sitting in the White House...and we still hadn't gotten to injecting disinfectants or introducing UV light into the body, "in some other way". :auiqs.jpg:

The period of time incarcerated will be as short as possible. We are after the criminal record and all the perks that come with it. Like you can't vote anymore and nobody will rent you a place to live. We take your guns.
Like you can't vote anymore and nobody will rent you a place to live. We take your guns.
seig heil!!

Again, "I'll take things that didn't happen for $1000, Alex".
The only incompetence...was sitting in the White House...and we still hadn't gotten to injecting disinfectants or introducing UV light into the body, "in some other way". :auiqs.jpg:
treatment is a local responsibility

Local officials failed to stockpile supplies for an emergency like that

treatment is a local responsibility

Local officials failed to stockpile supplies for an emergency like that
In a national pandemic, the response starts at the top and flows down from there. Fact.
Second fact, the response at the top was non-existent for almost two months.

Forum List

Back