Hillary Clinton Calls For "formal deprogramming" of Trump supporters

If the Hillary Secret Police kicks in your door at midnight and drags you away, what would you do?

• I'd assimilate because resistance is futile.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I'd gladly sign up for reprogramming to mend my evil Conservative ways.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'd shoot my way out.

Votes: 21 91.3%

• Total voters
A strategy for combating a pandemic starts at the White House, who engages the proper government agencies (after taking advice from their team of experts) to respond and then coordinate with state agencies who coordinate with local agencies. That's the way things happen and that's exactly what DIDN'T happen when your savior had the ball in his court. One of the big reasons the voters showed him the door in November that year.
Trump fired most of the pandemic response team.

At the federal level trump was cursed with incompetents like Fauci who libs positively adored

But treatment is a cities and states responsibility

Even so trump made federal help availsble to the extent that he could
Of which places like NY let rot unused.

People have legal rights to think and vote how they want.
Not according to Leftist totalitarians like Crepitus , rampart ,rightwinger and other Communists like them. Their idea of "free speech" is anyone who agrees with them 1000%. This is why we have zero use for linguini-spined "moderates" in the Republican Party. Because they side with Democrats all the time and never fight them, as we must and should.

A strategy for combating a pandemic starts at the White House, who engages the proper government agencies (after taking advice from their team of experts) to respond and then coordinate with state agencies who coordinate with local agencies. That's the way things happen and that's exactly what DIDN'T happen when your savior had the ball in his court. One of the big reasons the voters showed him the door in November that year.

No. He "restricted" travel from China. Not prohibited it.
And he promptly allowed about 40K Americans who flocked home in a panic..all without any plan for testing, identification, and quarantining.
Hello virus! :)

I can do this as long as you can keep spitting out talking points that have already been refuted....adnauseum.
Thats better than a million chinese from wihan

But even that was enough to send Pelosi to chinatown in San Fran for a photo op

Last edited:
Lest we forget, Hillary was once a republican. She became radicalized in college and her personal hero was none other than ultra left wing commie Saul Alinsky who wrote "rules for radicals". The Constitution means nothing to these people and the idea of reeducation camps seems normal to them.

Thats better than s million chinese from wihan

But even that was enough to send Pelosi to chinatown in San Fran for a photo op
The effect was still the same. The virus made it here (which it was always going to do).
The point is that there was no coordinated response for it. Mostly because the guy at the top didn't think it was a big deal.

For a primer on how we should have handled it, see South Korea.

YurX4Ag.jpg

The effect was still the same. The virus made it here (which it was always going to do).
The point is that there was no coordinated response for it. Mostly because the guy at the top didn't think it was a big deal.

How do you coordinate democrat mayors and governors who send infected persons to nursing homes that infect and kill the elderly?

Send more meat wagons to help carry off the dead ?

Interesting.

So, you now admit that the establishment is throwing out the votes of Trump voters, and that they should just have their voter registrations canceled.

. . . and now you want them censored.

iu
Who is getting their votes cancelled? Has Trump been removed from the presidential race? Is he in prison? Has he been silenced?...no??

Then what the hell are you talking about? :)

The virus was always going to make it here. Don’t be dumb.

How would this be done? Reeducation camps? America dodged a bullet when she was denied POTUS.

Hillary Clinton floats 'formal deprogramming' of Trump supporters, suggests GOP base is made of bigots

Typical communist thinking

Forum List

Back