Hillary Clinton Calls For "formal deprogramming" of Trump supporters

If the Hillary Secret Police kicks in your door at midnight and drags you away, what would you do?

• I'd assimilate because resistance is futile.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I'd gladly sign up for reprogramming to mend my evil Conservative ways.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'd shoot my way out.

Votes: 21 91.3%

• Total voters
Provide a video of him saying that------------or STFU and stop lying.
No video, but here's a screen shot of his TS post
suspendconstitution.png

How would this be done? Reeducation camps? America dodged a bullet when she was denied POTUS.

Hillary Clinton floats 'formal deprogramming' of Trump supporters, suggests GOP base is made of bigots

Hillary should have been President!

Hillary should have been President!
Why? She lost the Presidency twice - first to Obama. She was intensely disliked and had a hard time defeating her primary opponents, who weren't titans by any stretch. She won one political office when she carpetbagged to NY, even though she had no ties to NY.

Trump wasn't president when he said that. He wanted to suspend the constitution to install him as president.
He talked about it. He didn't do it. There's no law against talking about it, is there?

No.

However,.......

A Democrat in New Mexico actually did it, numbnuts.

Which one is more guilty....the one who talks about it or the one who actually does it?

I'll wait for your answer.

How would this be done? Reeducation camps? America dodged a bullet when she was denied POTUS.

Hillary Clinton floats 'formal deprogramming' of Trump supporters, suggests GOP base is made of bigots

Well what do you expect from somebody who described Trump supporters as a 'basket of deplorables' who are '"racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic?'

There is another active thread going right now on the topic of cognitive dissonance. When Republicans/conservatives/Patriots describe their political opposition in such terms they are labeled 'extremist' or 'existential threats to our democracy' or inciting violence, etc.

But apparently it is okay for Hillary or other Democrats to describe their political opponents in such terms and is simply exercise of their right to free speech.

Speaking of cognitive dissonance. . .

Dude he was gay.

You're very ill informed
i do not know or care the sexuality of anyone, much less the octogenarian husband of the speaker.

i do not know or care the sexuality of the perp.. he is just another violent trumpist who, if gay, will enjoy his prison experience inordinately.

i would rather be misinformed than parrot trump's bull shit about something that he can only know if involved intimately or spying on american citizens.

i do not know or care the sexuality of anyone, much less the octogenarian husband of the speaker.

i do not know or care the sexuality of the perp.. he is just another violent trumpist who, if gay, will enjoy his prison experience inordinately.

i would rather be misinformed than parrot trump's bull shit about something that he can only know if involved intimately or spying on american citizens.

It was all over the news

Forum List

Back