Hillary Clinton Calls For "formal deprogramming" of Trump supporters

If the Hillary Secret Police kicks in your door at midnight and drags you away, what would you do?

• I'd assimilate because resistance is futile.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I'd gladly sign up for reprogramming to mend my evil Conservative ways.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'd shoot my way out.

Votes: 21 91.3%

• Total voters
LOL...just because a corrupt DOJ won't find Democrats guilty doesn't mean they aren't, Rampart! The deal that Loretta Lynch cut with Bill Clinton at their secret meeting on the tarmac in Arizona? James Comey giving that laughable explanation that Hillary Clinton wasn't "sophisticated" enough to know she was breaking the law?
whose corrupt doj was that? trump appointed both corrupt atty gens and the fbi chief.

You just hate that you can never win with me :lol:
Wanna know why? Because you arent witty, clever or intelligent. You are inconsistent yet predictable.
Try harder.
You like to think so. But you aren't that smart. Or resourceful.
I watched you post for years before I ever made one post on these boards.

But you go on thinking you're all that.

Now..back to the topic.
I like that Clinton still gets under your skin.

Now..back to the topic.

Or makes his skin crawl

Now..back to the topic.
I didnt even comment on her.
You really are stupid. You know that?
Just kidding. I know you dont.
BTW, I dont think im all that. But im certainly more than you.

So..what you're saying is that...you are all moving to spaces where you can be identified easily in groups?
Isn't that like creating your own version of those "camps" the OP was talking about? :auiqs.jpg:
Sane people are moving to spaces where they aren't afraid to leave their homes...where their kids are actually taught to read, write and do math, and where their jobs aren't in danger of being lost because of woke politicians, Jack. Liberal areas controlled by progressives? Things are only STARTING to get bad! When the sane, hard working people leave? You're left with the wealthy elites and the "entitled"! Good luck with that, little buddy!

Pretty much how I view you lemmings. One way flight to China, you'd be great subjects
Trump would like that too.
He always wanted to be just like them.

March 4 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida .

“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

So did his cult.

Wasn't Paul Pelosi arrested drunk driving?
He never paid any kind of price for his criminal behavior.
It was swept under the rug.
Then he lets some homeless guy in his house to have sex, and the weirdo tried clubbing him with a hammer in front of cops.
Nancy Pelosi is one seriously sick woman, and I'm sure that's part of the reason she can't control her husband.

She's not wrong. Unfortunately, as one of my relatives always liked to say, "You Can't Fix Stupid". So deprogramming is a waste of time and money.
Fortunately, they are in the minority. My solution is to marginalize them...all of them. Don't give them a voice. Eventually, evolution will take care of
winnowing them out.
don't give them a voice in america right?????....you the one with 50,000 dollars of your life savings in tats???....so telling

Hillary Clinton... ...suggests GOP base is made of bigots
Delusional bigots, becoming more unhinged and dangerous by the day.

A quick look around USMB demonstrates this.

A true raging mob of deplorables.

But Hitlery is a raging monster as well.

Devil, deep blue sea.

Bring it

funny-animated-gifs-guess-some-folks-dont-like-watermelons
The period of time incarcerated will be as short as possible. We are after the criminal record and all the perks that come with it. Like you can't vote anymore and nobody will rent you a place to live. We take your guns.

Forum List

Back