Hillary Clinton claimed a penchant for telling the truth is spreading across the Republican Party

Hillary and truth should not go in the same sentence without a grammatical negative. Hillary never tells the truth. See, like that.

She's obviously a pathological liar.
What did she lie about?
She sent Rice out to all the sunday morning news show,with some bull shit about a video! There is a big one right there! Why would she have done that?

Then why did the Republican House Select Intelligence Committee find her innocent of all wrongdoing?

‘I remember landing under sniper fire.”

“I actually started criticizing the war in Iraq before [Obama] did.”

“We came out of the White House not only dead broke, but in debt.”

“I did not e-mail any classified material to anyone on my e-mail. I’m certainly well aware of the classification requirements and did not send classified material.”

“Everything I did was permitted. There was no law. There was no regulation. There was nothing that did not give me the full authority to decide how I was going to communicate.”

“You know, you’re starting with so many assumptions that are – I’ve never had a subpoena. . . . Let’s take a deep breath here.”

“I thought it would be easier to carry one device for my work.”
Wow, I thought you were going to say something serious. Like:

WMD's

They hate us for our freedom

I never said Irag was involved with 9/11

I don't think about Bin Laden anymore

It will trickle down

Tax cuts for the wealthy create jobs

You know, stuff that got Americans killed or ruined their lives.

The Truth Leaks Out Of Fox News As Bill O’Reilly Admits Benghazi Panel Is A Fraud

While appearing on Fox News’s The Five, O’Reilly said, “You don’t think the Benghazi thing is political? Of course, it’s political….If you think those guys, those Republicans on that panel don’t want to bring down Hillary Clinton, you’re six years old. Of course, they do.”

Bill O’Reilly echoed House Republican Leader Kevin McCarthy’s comments on the House Benghazi Committee’s partisan nature. While the American people have always known that the Benghazi Committee is a taxpayer-funded campaign against Hillary Clinton, the continued admissions by leading conservatives is a sign that even they are done pretending that this was ever about anything other than hurting Hillary Clinton.”

As political issues, Benghazi and Hillary Clinton’s emails are dead as doornails.

Even the top dog at Fox News is admitting that Benghazi is a plot to bring down Hillary Clinton.

------------------------------------------------

This game has played itself out.

9 Benghazi hearings have already been cancelled. The one that Hillary speaks at on Oct 22 is still moving forward. Hope she's hungry. I suspect she is going to eat lunch.

Now, don't all you Republican right wingers feel stupid? Duped by your party again?

IF, and do mean IF, any of the previous hearing had access to ALL the facts, they would have ended long ago.

BUT, for some reason, certain people refuse to release all the facts.

What POSSIBLE reason would people have to keep hiding evidence?
You mean like Iraq and WMD's?

The Truth Leaks Out Of Fox News As Bill O’Reilly Admits Benghazi Panel Is A Fraud

While appearing on Fox News’s The Five, O’Reilly said, “You don’t think the Benghazi thing is political? Of course, it’s political….If you think those guys, those Republicans on that panel don’t want to bring down Hillary Clinton, you’re six years old. Of course, they do.”

Bill O’Reilly echoed House Republican Leader Kevin McCarthy’s comments on the House Benghazi Committee’s partisan nature. While the American people have always known that the Benghazi Committee is a taxpayer-funded campaign against Hillary Clinton, the continued admissions by leading conservatives is a sign that even they are done pretending that this was ever about anything other than hurting Hillary Clinton.”

As political issues, Benghazi and Hillary Clinton’s emails are dead as doornails.

Even the top dog at Fox News is admitting that Benghazi is a plot to bring down Hillary Clinton.

9 Benghazi hearings have already been cancelled. The one that Hillary speaks at on Oct 22 is still moving forward. Hope she's hungry. I suspect she is going to eat lunch.

Now, don't all you Republican right wingers feel stupid? Duped by your party again?

IF, and do mean IF, any of the previous hearing had access to ALL the facts, they would have ended long ago.

You mean like Iraq and WMD's?

Convincing argument.

:cuckoo:

Guess I won't be voting for GWB next year.

“I did not e-mail any classified material to anyone on my e-mail. I’m certainly well aware of the classification requirements and did not send classified material.”

“Everything I did was permitted. There was no law. There was no regulation. There was nothing that did not give me the full authority to decide how I was going to communicate.”

“You know, you’re starting with so many assumptions that are – I’ve never had a subpoena. . . . Let’s take a deep breath here.”

WMD's

It will trickle down

Defending Obama's failures using Bush is bad enough. Defending Hillary's sleaze with Bush is just sleazy.

You're a disingenuous prick.

WMD's

It will trickle down

Defending Obama's failures using Bush is bad enough. Defending Hillary's sleaze with Bush is just sleazy.

I wasn't defending anyone. We all know who fucked up what. We don't need to pretend Republicans "did good" because they can't name a single thing where they "did good".

Wow, you know so much. So tell us, quickly, before anyone stops you, what evidence are they "hiding"?

WMD's

It will trickle down

That's strange. For some odd reason, you assume anything you write has merit. Pity.

Wow, you know so much. So tell us, quickly, before anyone stops you, what evidence are they "hiding"?

So tell us, quickly, before anyone stops you, what evidence are they "hiding"?

emails.

How many times has she stated that she has turned over ALL emails, only to find another couple hundred, or a couple thousand?

and they held NO classified information, according to her.

DOJ and FBI claim to have found a number of emails that contained classified information.

emails.

How many times has she stated that she has turned over ALL emails, only to find another couple hundred, or a couple thousand?

DOJ and FBI claim to have found a number of emails that contained classified information.
First of all, so what?
Second of all, no they didn't.

Republicans struck gold when they found out Bill got a blowjob.

They are looking for gold again. But it's unlikely that Hillary got a blowjob.

emails.

First of all, so what?

First of all, so what?

She's not above the law, no matter what she may think

Yes, they did

emails.

First of all, so what?

First of all, so what?

Yes, they did
Obama didn't sign your so called law until two years after she left office.

Any so called classified email wasn't classified until after she left office.

Do keep up. Winning this easy takes all the fun out of it.

Too bad you weren't as concerned about WMD's and the economic meltdown and the many dozens that died at US embassies.

Pity.

emails.

First of all, so what?

First of all, so what?

Yes, they did
Obama didn't sign your so called law until two years after she left office.

Any so called classified email wasn't classified until after she left office.

Do keep up. Winning this easy takes all the fun out of it.

Too bad you weren't as concerned about WMD's and the economic meltdown and the many dozens that died at US embassies.

Pity.

The DOJ and the FBI are investigating her.

"His comments have reportedly angered the FBI, which has been investigating Clinton's server out of its DC headquarters since August to determine whether any classified national-security information was mishandled."

Obama's comments about Hillary Clinton's email left 'a foul taste in the FBI's mouth'

Do keep up.

it's not his to admit. nice try though. the benghazi scandal belongs to us all, more to some than others.
if she's elected, so is ducking and running for cover because of sniper fire.
nothing pathological about that. ;)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back