Hillary Clinton (D-NY) emerges for Brooklyn photo-op

She looks like the washed up gasbag that she is... she's going nowhere. Between health and integrity issues, she's done. When your #1 hope is Hillary Motherfucking Clinton, you've got nothing.

True, her ass is big, but she's no submarine to be emerging.

All calling someone an 'old hag' does is show what a low level individual you are. It's too bad knuckle draggers like you are allowed to vote.

rw-mouth breathers basing their selection of candidates based on looks. :eusa_doh: No wonder Fox plays the rubes that they are, like cheap :boohoo:

You should tell that to all the lefties here with photoshopped clown faces of GOP hopefuls.

And BTW... my opposition to Clinton is because of the miserable POS she is.

and she is lookin' good!

Clinton emerges for Brooklyn photo-op - Annie Karni - POLITICO

150401_hillary_clinton_gty_1160_956x519.jpg

photo source.

Clinton on Wednesday emerged for her first public event in two weeks, joining a roundtable discussion at a public school in the Brownsville neighborhood to discuss new initiatives urging parents to talk, read and sing to their babies. Clinton appeared at the event with Mayor Bill de Blasio’s wife, Chirlane McCray, who introduced her as “my friend.”

“We were so struck by the brain research,” Clinton told a group of at least a dozen parents, of the importance of being verbal with babies.

By the time children are four-years-old, middle- and higher-income kids hear 30 million more words than their lower-income counterparts. “You are literally building your baby’s brain, to better prepare that little boy or little girl to do well in school and do well in life,” Clinton said.

:thup:

and also this excerpt:

...That was the mode she was in on Thursday, listening and nodding. When she did pipe up, it was often with an endorsement of parenting skills. “I like the fact that you both take time when the children are with you to really maximize that,” she told two young parents who shared stories of talking and reading to their kids. “It’s one of the important messages for young parents…You’re ahead of the game.”...

...Clinton and McCray did not take any questions from the press. But when a reporter asked her as she was leaving the room whether she will be a regular in Brooklyn – the expected site of her campaign headquarters – Clinton smiled.

“All in good time,” she said. “I’m just happy to be here at this exemplary center supporting the work our first lady and mayor are doing on behalf of kids.”

:thup: :thup:

Discuss. Is research over sweeping communication with babes, tots and small children a good thing?

:D

What it like to be a worshiper? The old hag looks as good as the old hag can possibly look, and that's not very good. foreign money, email cover ups and Stat gets hard on for Hillary Clinton .."You cant make this stuff up"
All calling someone an 'old hag' does is show what a low level individual you are. It's too bad knuckle draggers like you are allowed to vote.

Low individuals make tons of money off other people's misery. That defines the Clintons

and she is lookin' good!

photo source.

Clinton on Wednesday emerged for her first public event in two weeks, joining a roundtable discussion at a public school in the Brownsville neighborhood to discuss new initiatives urging parents to talk, read and sing to their babies. Clinton appeared at the event with Mayor Bill de Blasio’s wife, Chirlane McCray, who introduced her as “my friend.”

“We were so struck by the brain research,” Clinton told a group of at least a dozen parents, of the importance of being verbal with babies.

By the time children are four-years-old, middle- and higher-income kids hear 30 million more words than their lower-income counterparts. “You are literally building your baby’s brain, to better prepare that little boy or little girl to do well in school and do well in life,” Clinton said.

and also this excerpt:

...That was the mode she was in on Thursday, listening and nodding. When she did pipe up, it was often with an endorsement of parenting skills. “I like the fact that you both take time when the children are with you to really maximize that,” she told two young parents who shared stories of talking and reading to their kids. “It’s one of the important messages for young parents…You’re ahead of the game.”...

...Clinton and McCray did not take any questions from the press. But when a reporter asked her as she was leaving the room whether she will be a regular in Brooklyn – the expected site of her campaign headquarters – Clinton smiled.

“All in good time,” she said. “I’m just happy to be here at this exemplary center supporting the work our first lady and mayor are doing on behalf of kids.”

Discuss. Is research over sweeping communication with babes, tots and small children a good thing?

What it like to be a worshiper? The old hag looks as good as the old hag can possibly look, and that's not very good. foreign money, email cover ups and Stat gets hard on for Hillary Clinton .."You cant make this stuff up"

Low individuals make tons of money off other people's misery. That defines the Clintons

Possibly two of the biggest whores I've seen in a while... they make the Kardashians seem substantive.

She looks like the washed up gasbag that she is... she's going nowhere. Between health and integrity issues, she's done. When your #1 hope is Hillary Motherfucking Clinton, you've got nothing.
OMFG, laughing my ass off. We've got nothing? What the fuck has the GOP got? Oh yeah: less than nothing. Too, too funny. I mean, seriously: you have the nerve to say the Democrats have nothing. That's just a total fucking riot.

So, you think Hillary Clinton, who has accomplished little other than being married to Bill the serial sex offender, is the best choice? What has she done? She was disaster as SoS, she's obviously committed a felony with her e-mail fiasco, etc.... seriously, that's your pick?

I'll take Palin any day over that wretched woman.
You're pathetic.

If you think those issues are bad just wait. Benghazi, the emails, nothing will compare to this.

Barbara Walters is said to be courting Monica Lewinsky for the View!
When the news breaks that this is confirmed, wait for the sound of smashing ashtrays everywhere in her camp.

:lmao:
since it's become a tradition for the president to go on The View, I am almost tempted to vote for the Hildabeast so that she can go on with Monica Lewinsky.

and she is lookin' good!

photo source.

and also this excerpt:

Possibly two of the biggest whores I've seen in a while... they make the Kardashians seem substantive.
You are not even worth having any kind of discussion or contact with: what a fucking moron.

rw-mouth breathers basing their selection of candidates based on looks. :eusa_doh: No wonder Fox plays the rubes that they are, like cheap :boohoo:

You should tell that to all the lefties here with photoshopped clown faces of GOP hopefuls.

good attempt at backpedaling but not good enough. Here are the first few words of your previous FAIL post that I quoted:

She looks like .....

Thanks for playing shit stain

OMFG, laughing my ass off. We've got nothing? What the fuck has the GOP got? Oh yeah: less than nothing. Too, too funny. I mean, seriously: you have the nerve to say the Democrats have nothing. That's just a total fucking riot.
You're party has no credibility left. You can thank Obama for that. Oh wait you do that no matter what stupid shit he says or does. Lol

So, you think Hillary Clinton, who has accomplished little other than being married to Bill the serial sex offender, is the best choice? What has she done? She was disaster as SoS, she's obviously committed a felony with her e-mail fiasco, etc.... seriously, that's your pick?

You're pathetic.

Coming from a Clinton supporter... that's irony there....

:lol:

good attempt at backpedaling but not good enough. Here are the first few words of your previous FAIL post that I quoted:

She looks like .....

Thanks for playing shit stain

She does look like that... facts are stubborn things. Anyhoo you stupid asshat... it was in response to the notion that "and she is lookin' good!".

She does not look good. Jessica Alba looks good.

Do try and keep up shitforbrains.

You're pathetic.
His corporately-owned, rw politicians won the majority & the partisan shit stain is STILL bitter. THATS the telltale sign of a dyed-in-the-wool, hack

You're pathetic.
His corporately-owned, rw politicians won the majority & the partisan shit stain is STILL bitter.

Bitter? I just stated facts... you're supporting a women who is a fucking crook and frankly, like Obama, has a track record of a complete fuckup. FACT.

You're pathetic.
His corporately-owned, rw politicians won the majority & the partisan shit stain is STILL bitter.

Bitter? I just stated facts... you're supporting a women who is a fucking crook and frankly, like Obama, has a track record of a complete fuckup. FACT.
yes shit stain- bitter. You've been that way since I got here. You have some issues to work through that this board won't do for you :eusa_hand: . You're corporate water-carriers for the polluters & banksters just won & you're STILL the same old bitter hack, Bet you're overweight & white as well. Amiright?

Forum List

Back