Hillary Clinton has strong advantage, Trump's potential paths have narrowed

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
Hillary Clinton has strong advantage, Trump's potential paths have narrowed - Full article

"Clinton enters this final stretch with a strong advantage in the race to the 270 electoral votes needed to capture the presidency. That means Trump must win all the states that Mitt Romney won in 2012, while also making incursions into blue states that could tip the map in his favor.

But his potential paths have narrowed, particularly as Clinton has held on to her advantage in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Colorado, Wisconsin and Virginia. And a new poll released Wednesday found Clinton leading in the traditional Republican stronghold of Arizona."

Last edited:
How did that "hope & change work out for you? Is the country better or worse?

Hillary will be a continuation of the Obama administration with an unhealthy dose of corruption thrown in.

I hope you understand what kind of country you're leaving the next generation.

God forgive your stupidity.

Not only must Trump win all the 2012 Romney red states, he must also win Nevada, Iowa, Florida, Ohio, and Virginia or Pennsylvania - two states where Clinton has a sizable lead.

There is no EC path to victory for Trump.

Hillary will be a continuation of the Obama administration with an unhealthy dose of corruption thrown in.

The majority of liberals believe that the country is better than it ever was before.

Aren't you far better off today than when Bush left office

Trump still has won even if he loses the election.

He has exposed the ultra-corrupt Dems controlling the Gov't, ultra-corrupt GOP RINO's, and the ultra-corrupt MSM.

Our country will never be the same after this election in myriad ways.........:cool-45:.

• Banned

Did you just call me stupid. I graduated with a 4.0 GPA and have an IQ of 196

Forum List

Back