Hillary Clinton Implies Millions Of AMERICANS who voted against her are WHITE NATIONALISTS

You do. White Trash.

When white trash like me become a minority and the country coincidentally goes to shit, you can run off to your tribal safe space in the middle east where the ethnic majority is protected.

Dude, my ancestors are from Russia. LOL. St. Petersburg. I am More Viking than Middle Eastern LOL. Poor uneducated white trash. At least you’re smart enough to see that Leftists are idiots. We agree there.

For someone who's supposedly not racist you sure do nitpick on little details about your ancestry an awful lot, dude.

Wrong. I am proud of it but I do not consider those with a different background inferior...scientists do.

Fucking white natiionalist & proud of it. Only in a Trump Amertica are you pieces of dirt allowed to show yourselves. This is what Trump has done to America.

Fuck you & fuck your racism.

^^^ Prime example of the paranoia the left is fostering in weak minds. Look, It's a jewish white supremacist who abhors racism! GET HIM!!!

You do. White Trash.

When white trash like me become a minority and the country coincidentally goes to shit, you can run off to your tribal safe space in the middle east where the ethnic majority is protected.

Dude, my ancestors are from Russia. LOL. St. Petersburg. I am More Viking than Middle Eastern LOL. Poor uneducated white trash. At least you’re smart enough to see that Leftists are idiots. We agree there.

For someone who's supposedly not racist you sure do nitpick on little details about your ancestry an awful lot, dude.

Wrong. I am proud of it but I do not consider those with a different background inferior...scientists do.

Even if racial differences don't affect behavior, we're immigrating too many at too fast a rate for them to even have a chance to assimilate into our culture. Doesn't take a genius to realize it's gonna turn out bad for social cohesion. Not only that but it's being forced down our throats and the only reason more people don't speak out against it is because they're intimidated into silence by propaganda about racism.

Many people from the Slovak countries & Italy immigrated to the US in early 20th century. I grew up in a mining area & the mines atracted many polish & Italian people.

Their parents who came heThese people screaming aboutr assiminclubsre spoke in their native language. We had Italian social clubs & Slovak social clubs. . They were still active at the end of the 20th century. They attended their own churches.

So fuck these people screaming about assimilation. It takes time. Generations.

Y

Even if racial differences don't affect behavior, we're immigrating too many at too fast a rate for them to even have a chance to assimilate into our culture. Doesn't take a genius to realize it's gonna turn out bad for social cohesion. Not only that but it's being forced down our throats and the only reason more people don't speak out against it is because they're intimidated into silence by propaganda about racism.

Many people from the Slovak countries & Italy immigrated to the US in early 20th century. I grew up in a mining area & the mines atracted many polish & Italian people.

Their parents who came heThese people screaming aboutr assiminclubsre spoke in their native language. We had Italian social clubs & Slovak social clubs. . They were still active at the end of the 20th century. They attended their own churches.

Y

Stay the fuck in your home country until you’ve been invited somewhere else…and don’t you dare expect the natives to fit you in...Why don’t we go with that? Pretty simple shit right?

You do. White Trash.

Fucking white natiionalist & proud of it. Only in a Trump Amertica are you pieces of dirt allowed to show yourselves. This is what Trump has done to America.

No. Obama did that. Trump is what happened because of Obama. I agree With your last sentence

You do. White Trash.

You’re changing your tune. That post is fine. But thinking being white makes you superior is not fine.

^^^ Prime example of the paranoia the left is fostering in weak minds. Look, It's a jewish white supremacist who abhors racism! GET HIM!!!

Hey man. Why fight science?

Y

Yes but they must want to assimilate. You’re as evil as impuretrash but you just don’t see it. Which is comical. At least he admits he is a racist asshole.

Y

Stay the fuck in your home country until you’ve been invited somewhere else…and don’t you dare expect the natives to fit you in...Why don’t we go with that? Pretty simple shit right?

My parents were immigrants.They fit in. Don’t broad brush. Makes you as bad as the Leftists.

You’re changing your tune. That post is fine. But thinking being white makes you superior is not fine.

Call it a matter of personal preference if it makes you feel better. It would be a shame if every unique culture on earth was turned into the same damn thing. Japanese don't want their nation flooded with foreigners either. More power to them, wish the US had that much sense. Only white majority countries are pressured to sell themselves out this way.

Call it a matter of personal preference if it makes you feel better. It would be a shame if every unique culture on earth was turned into the same damn thing. Japanese don't want their nation flooded with foreigners either. More power to them, wish the US had that much sense. Only white majority countries are pressured to sell themselves out this way.

Nothing wrong with that line of thinking either. But again if you think being white makes you superior is wrong. IMO. If you prefer to only hang with whites then there is zero wrong with that. Free country.

The government needs to stay out of the business of trying to tell me how to run my life. If I don't want to hire a Negro then I shouldn't be forced to do so by the filthy government.

Then change the laws. I'm sick of you racist fucks bellyaching about not being able to discriminate. NO, you don't get to discriminate just because you feel entitled to be a racist ass. It's against the law. Now fuck off.

I am sick of you Libtard assholes using the government to take away my Liberty.

You do it for all kinds of despicable reasons. Mostly greed but a demented sense of social justice is your sicko rationalization sometimes.

A democracy can be just as oppressive as any other form of government. The 1964 Civil Rights Act was one of the most deplorable laws ever passed by Congress and disgrace to the Liberty principles that this country was founded upon.

Not only did it lead to institutionalized discrimination with the stupid Affirmative Action programs but it fucked up our public schools and took freedom away from tens of million of Americans.

The government needs to stay out of the business of regulating our lives and telling us what to do. That ain't right. I don't give a shit if that results in some lazy Negro to be discriminated against. Not my problem.

Fuck you asshole Moon Bats and your culture and economy destroying Liberalism that always leads to disaster.

White Nationalism is not a problem in this country. Democrat ghetto minorities that commit most of these crimes in the country and are a welfare burden on working Americans are the problem. If you pulled your head out of your Libtard you would know that.

The government needs to stay out of the business of trying to tell me how to run my life. If I don't want to hire a Negro then I shouldn't be forced to do so by the filthy government.

Then change the laws. I'm sick of you racist fucks bellyaching about not being able to discriminate. NO, you don't get to discriminate just because you feel entitled to be a racist ass. It's against the law. Now fuck off.
Leftist queers sure don't mind discriminating against Christians.

Aww... Is da widdle Cwistian feeling persecuted again? Better find a safe space, snowflake.
NO, YOU DON’T GET TO DISCRIMINATE.

It’s against the law. Now fuck off.

"Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton implied Tuesday that millions of Americans might be white nationalists, by association if nothing else.

The twice-unsuccessful Democratic presidential candidate tweeted a HuffPost article about far-right activists abroad who have adopted the slogans and rhetoric of President Donald Trump. “The white nationalists certainly think MAGA is a white nationalist slogan,” was the comment Clinton added."

How well was that accepted?

"Critics immediately pointed out that Clinton was exercising the same strategy she employed in 2016, when she referred to Trump-supporters as a “basket of deplorables.”

Hillary Clinton Implies Millions Of Americans Who Voted Against Her Are White Nationalists

Anybody can play her game.

Many millions of people who voted for Hillary in 2016 are white Stalinists

Leftist queers sure don't mind discriminating against Christians.

Aww... Is da widdle Cwistian feeling persecuted again? Better find a safe space, snowflake.
NO, YOU DON’T GET TO DISCRIMINATE.

It’s against the law. Now fuck off.

So call a fucking cop, snowflake.

Nothing wrong with that line of thinking either. But again if you think being white makes you superior is wrong. IMO. If you prefer to only hang with whites then there is zero wrong with that. Free country.

We don't need or want some jackbooted government thugs asking us why we didn't hire that Negro or sell our house to that filthy Muslim or bake a cake for the despicable queer wedding.

That is anti Liberty. Our Founding Fathers would turn over in their graves if they knew that we gave up our Liberty to create a Democrat voting base.

We don't need or want some jackbooted government thugs asking us why we didn't hire that Negro or sell our house to that filthy Muslim or bake a cake for the despicable queer wedding.

That is anti Liberty. Our Founding Fathers would turn over in their graves if they knew that we gave up our Liberty to create a Democrat voting base.
Wow, look, its the little Nazi fuck.

Forum List

Back