Hillary Clinton Implies Millions Of AMERICANS who voted against her are WHITE NATIONALISTS

Fucking white natiionalist & proud of it. Only in a Trump Amertica are you pieces of dirt allowed to show yourselves. This is what Trump has done to America.

Fuck you & fuck your racism.

Fuck you asshole Moon Bats and your culture and economy destroying Liberalism that always leads to disaster.

White Nationalism is not a problem in this country. Democrat ghetto minorities that commit most of these crimes in the country and are a welfare burden on working Americans are the problem. If you pulled your head out of your Libtard you would know that.

I get it. there is no poverty in Appalachia.

No white poverty.

No white lazy asses sitting around soaking up benefits. You really need to visit some Red States you rascist stupid fuck.

Dude, my ancestors are from Russia. LOL. St. Petersburg. I am More Viking than Middle Eastern LOL. Poor uneducated white trash. At least you’re smart enough to see that Leftists are idiots. We agree there.

For someone who's supposedly not racist you sure do nitpick on little details about your ancestry an awful lot, dude.

Wrong. I am proud of it but I do not consider those with a different background inferior...scientists do.

Fucking white natiionalist & proud of it. Only in a Trump Amertica are you pieces of dirt allowed to show yourselves. This is what Trump has done to America.

^^^ Prime example of the paranoia the left is fostering in weak minds. Look, It's a jewish white supremacist who abhors racism! GET HIM!!!

Hey man. Why fight science?

lets see the science.

"Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton implied Tuesday that millions of Americans might be white nationalists, by association if nothing else.

The twice-unsuccessful Democratic presidential candidate tweeted a HuffPost article about far-right activists abroad who have adopted the slogans and rhetoric of President Donald Trump. “The white nationalists certainly think MAGA is a white nationalist slogan,” was the comment Clinton added."

How well was that accepted?

"Critics immediately pointed out that Clinton was exercising the same strategy she employed in 2016, when she referred to Trump-supporters as a “basket of deplorables.”

Hillary Clinton Implies Millions Of Americans Who Voted Against Her Are White Nationalists

WTF? Still?
She's still trying to run for POTUS.
Everybody that didn't vote for her is a racist.....even though he's white.
Sorry lady. They didn't vote for you because you suck!!!

For someone who's supposedly not racist you sure do nitpick on little details about your ancestry an awful lot, dude.

Wrong. I am proud of it but I do not consider those with a different background inferior...scientists do.

^^^ Prime example of the paranoia the left is fostering in weak minds. Look, It's a jewish white supremacist who abhors racism! GET HIM!!!

Hey man. Why fight science?

lets see the science.

LOL that Jews are superior? If I show it. You promise to give $1k to the ASPCA? Deal?

On the so-called "Jewish Question" | Jordan Peterson

Forum List

Back