Hillary Clinton Is At It Again

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Trump also referenced the complaints from Clinton’s Democratic rival, Bernie Sanders, that primary debates were scheduled during low viewership weekend nights. “Same as last time w/ Bernie,” Trump wrote. “Unacceptable!”​

Donald Trump Protests Debates Being Scheduled During NFL Games
Alex Pappas
Political Reporter
10:00 PM 07/30/2016

Donald Trump Protests Debates Being Scheduled During NFL Games

Sports fans interested in the debates can record them. Speaking for myself, I would rather stare at my cloths going out of style than watch a presidential debate —— live or on tape.

Finally, anybody who believes the Commission on Presidential Debates is not protecting Hillary had better stop chewing on locoweed. You have to be influenced by plant life of one kind or another to not know that anything Hillary wants Hillary gets.

Hillary likes to lie to as small a crowd as possible.
To saveliberty: Good point.

Small crowds is a significant change for the standard-bearer of the party of liars. Until the growth of social media made a dent in the lies they told on television they prided themselves on lying to as many voters as possible. Hillary lying to small crowds is her form of damage control.

“Same as last time w/ Bernie,” Trump wrote. “Unacceptable!”
Donald Trump better realize that Bernie Sanders got a fair shake compared to what he, Donald Trump, is going to get from a rigged game:

Obama has co-opted every federal agency tasked with providing honest oversight of the election process. From the Federal Election Commission to the FBI and ultimately the Justice Department itself, the Clintons and the Democrats know that there will be no negative consequences to any and all law breaking that they undertake to steal the election. Voter intimidation by gangs of Clinton thugs will be given the response that the situation will be “investigated.” In modern day Government usage “investigation” is simply a euphemism for “we intend to do nothing.”​

August 1, 2016
The Coming Election Fraud
By Michael N. Mattia

Articles: The Coming Election Fraud

Hillary lying to small crowds is her form of damage control.

196903_5_.jpg
http://www.americanthinker.com/images/bucket/2016-08/196903_5_.jpg

I did not understand the cartoon when I first saw it. Now I get it:

Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani blasted Hillary Clinton on Sunday for her “short-circuit” defense for sending classified emails suggesting, “maybe short-circuit is her euphemism for lying.”​

Giuliani: ‘Short-Circuit’ Is Hillary’s ‘Euphemism For Lying’ [VIDEO]

Forum List

Back