Hillary Clinton Is Definitely Going To Run Again Prediction

You're being sarcastic right?

I meant that I wasn't sure what you were saying.

I believe everything Joe Biden and Jen Psaki say. The lefties tell us to. Lefties do not lie.3

Joe Biden said he was jailed in South Africa while protesting for Mandella. There is no record of this happening....BUT I BELIEVE HIM.

Yep. I believe he has been in the senate for 180 years.

Lefties tell us that Biden does not lie...so I am taking the lefties at their word. They do not lie.

Thank goodness I don't actually think you're serious at this point. :auiqs.jpg:

She published a book and is doing press for it.
1640032211491.png

Thank goodness I don't actually think you're serious at this point. :auiqs.jpg:

Here is what Biden told a VOTER:

"I think I probably have a much higher IQ than you do, I suspect," said Biden, pointing at the man. "I went to law school on a full academic scholarship."

"I was the only one in my class to have a full academic scholarship. ... The first year in law school I decided I didn’t want to be in law school and ended up in the bottom two-thirds of my class and then decided I wanted to stay and went back to law school and in fact ended up in the top half of my class," he continued.

"I was the outstanding student in the political science department at the end of my year. I graduated with three degrees from undergraduate school and 165 credits, you only needed 125 credits. And I'd be delighted to sit down and compare my IQ to yours, if you'd like, Frank."

I believe JOE BIDEN. He went to law school on a full academic scholarship. He ended up in the top half of his law school class. He got 3 degrees and graduated with 165 credits.

I BELIEVE JOE BIDEN. IF YOU DONT BELIEVE JOE BIDEN, THEN YOU AINT BLACK!!!

She will be running when she is 6 feet under, in hell with a red hot poker shoved up her rear, and still will lose.

I am going with neither one, nor Biden, on the 2024 ticket.

People are just tired of all of these used cars.
Yeah....the new cars can drive faster over the same cliff than the old ones.
Maybe catch more air.

Congress has been robbing us.....and they want to make the National Debt, which is a promise to repay the fund, just go away. They owe us $28 trillion USD....cash they'll never ever repay to us.

Yeah....the new cars can drive faster over the same cliff than the old ones.
Maybe catch more air.

Congress has been robbing us.....and they want to make the National Debt, which is a promise to repay the fund, just go away. They owe us $28 trillion USD....cash they'll never ever repay to us.

Do we get a tax write-off for an unpaid debt?

Doubtful, but I hope she does.

DeSantis will crush her like a bug on a windshield and it would be heartwarming to watch MSNBC cry on television again, and have her show her utter lack of class for all the world again by sending out her campaign manager to send everyone home that had spent hours waiting to see her because the queen couldn't be bothered to show some goddamn gratitude to those people.

Yeah, I hope she does.

Nobody ever accused the Dims of reading the room worth a shit..... which is why they have to steal elections. They've already proven they'll shut down vote counting in 6 states at midnight to steal one for a stuttering, drooling fucktard.... but not for her. That's to got hurt that soulless shit beast to the core.

"Why aren't I 50 points ahead!!??"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think we're done with that animal until it's unceremoniously recalled back up satan's asshole and the universe rejoices for a brief moment.

Forum List

Back