Hillary Clinton Is Delusional

What are you talking about?

You absolutely make no sense,.. and accusing somebody of being a pedophile when they didn't say anything indicating it is a major terms of service violation and you have been reported for it.
p1m903ow0tx71.png

Just fluff.

Trump had all kinds of problems on the border. Illegal immigration continued under Don, just like Joe. Don couldn’t even get a wall built.

You need to research old senile Joe’s relationship with Big Oil. No senator was closer to them. He had to throw a bone to the environmentalists and inflame you cons/Rs. Win win for dumb Joe.
Joe just had to reimplemented a policy Trump used to slow illegal immigration on our border. The “stay in Mexico policy.”

Trump came very close to finishing his fence but Biden stopped the effort. In my opinion Joe should be impeached for not trying to enforce our immigration laws.

Throwing a bone to the environmentalist screwed our nation. Now we have high gasoline prices and are begging OPEC, the world‘s oil cartel, to increase production.

It's okay, I'll report you until my fingers fall off if you don't stop your false accusations towards me and other people. Eventually you'll at least be thread banned if nothing else.
Careful.
There seems to be a double standard
half the time ....and I won't mention names but
just watch your back around here., particularly if you're a Trump supporter.

Careful.
There seems to be a double standard
half the time ....and I won't mention names but
just watch your back around here.

What are you talking about? I'm not breaking the rules,.. he is. (Or she.)

What are you talking about? I'm not breaking the rules,.. he is. (Or she.)
I just took two 5-day vacations last month because someone lied about me (behind my back).

It was actually good catching up with some old news boards , but this one is still the best, imo.
Right Hossfly ?

There are a lot of partisan boards ( left and right ) but I think this one's generally the most balanced that I've found.

Hillary's legacy is largely hidden from the American public.

Humans for sale: The Libyan slave trade continues while militants kill and torture with impunity, the U.N. has said

Humans are reportedly being sold as slaves for $400 each on the front line of the migrant crisis

War-torn Libya has become a 'torture archipelago' for migrants sold into slavery

When Mohammed worked in his owner's field in Libya, bent over for hours pulling tomatoes from the soil, he would think often of the days when he was a free man.

He had lived a modern life in Zinder, Niger's second-largest city. He grew up in a good family and learned in school to speak two foreign languages — English and Arabic. "I kept thinking, I'm a human being, just like him," he says, comparing himself to a man in Libya he says enslaved him.

Mohammed fled Niger when he was just 17 years old, when extremist Boko Haram militants came to his area. He paid smugglers to take him across North Africa and to Europe, but when they reached Libya, he and other migrants were detained by a Libyan militia.
Continued
Migrants Captured In Libya Say They End Up Sold As Slaves

It's okay, I'll report you until my fingers fall off if you don't stop your false accusations towards me and other people. Eventually you'll at least be thread banned if nothing else.
You have to keep in mind Ed is retarded. Which means he’s slow to make connections. Such as he’s trying to insult people not liking Bidumb by calling them pedo’s because they won’t support the documented pedo. If I was better at photoshop I’d do a picture of Bidumb going in for a good sniffing grope of a young girl with a LGB thought bubble in his head. After all if LGB is a code phrase for pedo’s it’s one Bidumb must know quite well,

We're not supposed to discuss it on the boards, but no warning the second time....kinda blindsided me .

Understandable, but I think you're good as long as you don't mention names,.. but you can always PM me if you want to as well, but you don't have to either.

Understandable, but I think you're good as long as you don't mention names,.. but you can always PM me if you want to as well, but you don't have to either.
I'd prefer to let it go downstream and move on. I'll just chalk it up as a time for self reflection and forgiveness. Anger and negativity drain too much energy especially as you get older......trying to keep thinks as stress-free as possible .

We all make mistakes and we're all learning how to live...we just need to learn from each other how to improve the world rather than trying to blame each other for wrecking it.

Joe just had to reimplemented a policy Trump used to slow illegal immigration on our border. The “stay in Mexico policy.”

Trump came very close to finishing his fence but Biden stopped the effort. In my opinion Joe should be impeached for not trying to enforce our immigration laws.

Throwing a bone to the environmentalist screwed our nation. Now we have high gasoline prices and are begging OPEC, the world‘s oil cartel, to increase production.

Are you unaware that old Joe reinstituted Trump’s stay in Mexico policy? They’re very similar just as W and O were blood brothers from different mothers.
White House reaches deal to reinstate Trump-era ‘Remain-in-Mexico’ asylum policy after court order

Are you unaware that old Joe reinstituted Trump’s stay in Mexico policy? They’re very similar just as W and O were blood brothers from different mothers.
White House reaches deal to reinstate Trump-era ‘Remain-in-Mexico’ asylum policy after court order
Did you read my post?

I posted, “Joe just had to reimplemented a policy Trump used to slow illegal immigration on our border. The “stay in Mexico policy.””

So obviously I WAS aware that Joe’s reinstituted Trumpp’s stay in Mexico policy.

However it took a court order. Perhaps Joe and Don aren’t as alike as you suggest.

Did you read my post?

I posted, “Joe just had to reimplemented a policy Trump used to slow illegal immigration on our border. The “stay in Mexico policy.””

So obviously I WAS aware that Joe’s reinstituted Trumpp’s stay in Mexico policy.

However it took a court order. Perhaps Joe and Don aren’t as alike as you suggest.
And yet they follow the same policy.

I would say the Mexican border and the Keystone XL Pipeline are two big issues where they disagreed.
Gipper is a troll. He's just like Basquebromance. He makes up outrageous talking points just to get a rise, but never comes back to defend them. I'm starting to think they're the same person, probably all socks of one of the mods/admins trying to stir up discussion.

Forum List

Back