Hillary Clinton Is Delusional

haha she said repeatedly she lost because of russai

"Hillary Clinton appeared to offer up a mixed message about her loss in the 2016 presidential election to Donald Trump, saying she was personally responsible – while also blaming the FBI director and Wikileaks."

"I take absolute personal responsibility," Clinton told CNN's Christiane Amanpour at the Women for Women International event. "I was the candidate; I was the person on the ballot."

But just a couple minutes later, Clinton said she "had a very strong assessment" that she was on the path to winning, until FBI Director James Comey publicly announced he might reopen the investigation into her use of a personal email server when she was secretary of State.

"I was on the way to winning until the combination of Jim Comey's letter on Oct. 28 and Russian Wikileaks raised doubts in the minds of people who were inclined to vote for me but got scared off," she said. "And the evidence for that intervening event is compelling, persuasive."

I repeat, she never claimed the election had been rigged for her to lose. That's Trumpybear.

"Hillary Clinton appeared to offer up a mixed message about her loss in the 2016 presidential election to Donald Trump, saying she was personally responsible – while also blaming the FBI director and Wikileaks."

"I take absolute personal responsibility," Clinton told CNN's Christiane Amanpour at the Women for Women International event. "I was the candidate; I was the person on the ballot."

But just a couple minutes later, Clinton said she "had a very strong assessment" that she was on the path to winning, until FBI Director James Comey publicly announced he might reopen the investigation into her use of a personal email server when she was secretary of State.

"I was on the way to winning until the combination of Jim Comey's letter on Oct. 28 and Russian Wikileaks raised doubts in the minds of people who were inclined to vote for me but got scared off," she said. "And the evidence for that intervening event is compelling, persuasive."

I repeat, she never claimed the election had been rigged for her to lose. That's Trumpybear.
yeah she "took responsibltiy" by blaming everyone but herself...what a POS traitor.

"[Russian President Vladimir Putin] certainly interfered in our election, and it was designed to hurt me and help my opponent," Clinton said. "And the opposing campaign took advantage of that as well."

yeah she "took responsibltiy" by blaming everyone but herself...what a POS traitor.

"[Russian President Vladimir Putin] certainly interfered in our election, and it was designed to hurt me and help my opponent," Clinton said. "And the opposing campaign took advantage of that as well."
She has only herself to blame for losing in 2016 to a chump like Trump who had to rely on Putin for the win.

She has only herself to blame for losing in 2016 to a chump like Trump who had to rely on Putin for the win.
hahahahah and see you continue the debunked lie....sad.

Mueller made it clear there was no Russian conspiracy....moreover, the Durham investigation has made it clear that it was CLINTON's campaign and the DNC that paid for Russian misinformation and helped spread the misinformation in the Steele comic

I would say the Mexican border and the Keystone XL Pipeline are two big issues where they disagreed.
Don't forget free speech.

Joe and Democrats are pro censorship.

Democrats say the 1st amendment needs fixing because the founders didn't have twitter.

hahahahah and see you continue the debunked lie....sad.

Mueller made it clear there was no Russian conspiracy....moreover, the Durham investigation has made it clear that it was CLINTON's campaign and the DNC that paid for Russian misinformation and helped spread the misinformation in the Steele comic
Mueller made it clear what Russia did and how Trump used that 'fruit of the poison tree' to his advantage. That corruption will forever taint the Trumpybear's term, and the stench of that corruption will become exponentially worse over time for the Neo-GOP.

Durham can't change that.

Mueller made it clear what Russia did and how Trump used that 'fruit of the poison tree' to his advantage. That corruption will forever taint the Trumpybear's term, and the stench of that corruption will become exponentially worse over time for the Neo-GOP.

Durham can't change that.
Mueller said there was no Russian conspiracy that the left was pushing.

Of course Trump used to his advantage the information that Russia was able to obtain via hacking the DNC servers....it was damning stuff....maybe don't be so corrupt, and then you woudn't have to worry about being exposed.

It wasn't corrupt for Trump to use that to his advantage in the campaign dumbass.

Mueller said
"The Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election in sweeping and systematic fashion. Evidence of Russian government operations began to surface in mid-2016. In June, the Democratic National Committee and its cyber response team publicly announced that Russian hackers had compromised its computer network. Releases of hacked materials—hacks that public reporting soon attributed to the Russian government—began that same month. Additional releases followed in July through the organization WikiLeaks, with further releases in October and November."

"Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election principally through two operations. First, a Russian entity carried out a social media campaign that favored presidential candidate Donald J. Trump and disparaged presidential candidate Hillary Clinton. Second, a Russian intelligence service conducted computer-intrusion operations against entities, employees, and volunteers working on the Clinton Campaign and then released stolen documents. The investigation also identified numerous links between the Russian government and the Trump Campaign. Although the investigation established that the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, and that the Campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts, the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

Of course Trump used to his advantage the information that Russia

It was a scumbag move. It is one of the reasons he won.

Democracy already ended as soon as the Biden Harris administration cheated their way into victory.

Democracy died in America when the democrats took aim on it in 2017. The final battles were waged from spring until fall of 2020. Biden is presiding over the funeral.

Typical conservative. Fantasizing about the execution of our elected officials.
Where did I say anything about the execution of our elected officials? I just said the good die young.

I believe in removing people from office by voting them out. I lived though the JFK assassination and I NEVER want to see days like those again.

1639515521709.png

Don't forget free speech.

Joe and Democrats are pro censorship.

Democrats say the 1st amendment needs fixing because the founders didn't have twitter.
Good point. Plus I also forget the Second Amendment. Joe would love to take my firearms away. Trump has a concealed weapons permit and is pro-gun.

Blindpoo- There was no election fraud in 2020’s election.

Also Blindpoo- You know Trump won because Russia committed fraud in our election.

Blindpoo- There was no election fraud in 2020’s election.

Also Blindpoo- You know Trump won because Russia committed fraud in our election.

Without Russia, the Shit Sandwich (Trumpybear) would have lost to the Giant Douchcebag (Clinton).

Go Cows.

Sometimes when I look at Hillary and Bill Clinton, Biden, Pelosi and even Tump I wonder if there is a lot of truth in the old adage The good die young.

What are you talking about?

Thank you for telling us you are a pedophile.
p1m903ow0tx71.png

You absolutely make no sense,.. and accusing somebody of being a pedophile when they didn't say anything indicating it is a major terms of service violation and you have been reported for it.

I would say the Mexican border and the Keystone XL Pipeline are two big issues where they disagreed.
Just fluff.

Trump had all kinds of problems on the border. Illegal immigration continued under Don, just like Joe. Don couldn’t even get a wall built.

You need to research old senile Joe’s relationship with Big Oil. No senator was closer to them. He had to throw a bone to the environmentalists and inflame you cons/Rs. Win win for dumb Joe.

Forum List

Back