🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary Clinton is Legally Ineligible To Be President

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally

(a) Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

(b) Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States

Coney LIED, NO INTENT was needed to LOCK THE BITCH UP!!!!!!

uslimsNothingToDowithTerrorism-vi.png

Here's another question to consider. My main political contact in VA has never told me and I have never asked, but only assumed he had one hell of a high security clearance while in the military during Vietnam ... his family is full of high level career military types. He was at a sports bar the other night and met up with a frat bro from Ohio State who is now a lawyer. He was telling the guy about his military experiences and in talking politics he posed the question of whether Hillary could get a super high security clearance if she did win the election. Any ideas or thoughts on this?

• Banned
Here's another question to consider. My main political contact in VA has never told me and I have never asked, but only assumed he had one hell of a high security clearance while in the military during Vietnam ... his family is full of high level career military types. He was at a sports bar the other night and met up with a frat bro from Ohio State who is now a lawyer. He was telling the guy about his military experiences and in talking politics he posed the question of whether Hillary could get a super high security clearance if she did win the election. Any ideas or thoughts on this?
If president. Who would be able to stop the Manchurian Moll?

Well ... there IS the original "Manchurian Candidate" movie with Sinatra, Janet Leigh, Angela Lansbury to name a few. I don't bother with re-makes - they're seldom as good as the originals. There ARE some similarities/inuendo in the story line. Good ending, too.

Forum List

Back