HILLARY CLINTON......Kept our diplomats safe

Jesus H. Christ.... watch a bunch these folks are. Hillary kept us safe.

<<facepalm>>

After Benghazi there were ZERO attacks on our embassies

Great job by Clinton!

12107236_10156821945100377_6165370546128152478_n.jpg

You have no idea what "us" means or the role of secretary of state

Oh, by "us" you meant yourself and ISIS? I guess she did keep you safe.

But you still lied about no Americans being killed.

Hey, you're a democrat, you lie - incessantly.

ZERO diplomats were killed after Benghazi

NONE

Wow, what a feat by the fat old crook.

Byut then you lied that no AMERICANS were killed.

I know, the hate site posted the lie and you just recited it uncritically.

Hey, you're a democrat, no integrity, no brains. A drone spewing shit for the party. :eusa_whistle:

Dumb ass

Secretary of State is responsible for our embassies, not the streets of foreign countries

After Benghazi, NONE of our embassies were attacked and NONE of our diplomats were killed

They can all thank Hillary Clinton

She resigned less than a year afterwards... Are you drunk or something? Do you get paid to post this stupid shit?

Are you totally clueless?

There have been no attacks on our embassies after Benghazi. Clinton kept them safe

The safety of Americans is Hillarys highest priority

As Secretary of State, she took actions to ensure our embassies were not attacked again

No attacks since

Hillary Clinton kept us safe

Yep, I didn't die while Hillary was Secretary of State so hats off to Her Grace the Duchess of Benghazi.....Although I did stub my toe and caught a nasty case of the flu while she was in office, so the bitch ain't perfect.

On the down side certain others weren't so lucky but at this point what difference does it make?

After Benghazi, there were NO terrorist attacks and NO Americans killed

Hillary Clinton kept us safe
And there was never a terrorist attack on American soil while Clinton was on watch.

Except for that whole Boston thingy where Putin warned us that the brothers were terrorists

Secretary of State is responsible for our embassies not the streets of Boston

After Benghazi, Hillary kept us safe

Watch today's hearing as Republicans thank Secretary Clinton for keeping our diplomats safe

I'm sure they recognize how hard it is

the depth to which left-wing losers will delude themselves is truly amazing!

we're just taking our cues from you rightwingnut loons.

i can't even begin to imagine what you idiots would be doing if 9/11 had happened on Pres. Obama's watch.

nobody takes you seriously dummy. if 9-11 happned on your precious community organizer's watch, your first black President's watch, no telling how many countries you lemmings would have wanted to anhhilate

idiots and hypocrites

Forum List

Back