HILLARY CLINTON......Kept our diplomats safe

you really shouldn't project the way people see you onto me, wackjob

Jilly, everyone sees you as a hack.

Your fellow demagogues praise you for your dishonesty, the rest of us criticize you for it. But everyone sees you for what you are, a hack without a shred of integrity.

BTW, you never did answer where it is that you want Iran to drop their shiny new ObamaNuke? Tel Aviv?
She is the second biggest poseur on this site. Her contributions seem to consist of emoticons and personal insults. SHe runs away from any contrary fact or opinion. Merely a hit and run poster.
On topic, Obama lost Bush's Iraq War. Obama is losing Bush Afghanistan War. And Obama is losing Bushs war on terrorism. Democrats take GOP success and turn it into shit. Then they run on how they're going to fix it by doing more of the same, and it was really the GOP's fault.

poor wackos. but it's good that you have each other to lean on.

you should see what the normal people say about you.
Proving my point your posts are nothing but ad homs and snark.
I hear Libya is supposed to be one of Hillary's accomplishments in office. I guess if we're basing it on body count in an illegal war she wins.

After Benghazi, there were NO terrorist attacks and NO Americans killed

Hillary Clinton kept us safe
Except for the ones that died and got forks up their butts.

Everyone is entitled to one free terrorist attack. It is keeping people safe afterwards that matters

Just ask George Bush

which one did obama use leftard?

Ft Hood? charleston? tennessee recruitment center and naval reserve base?
You are right

We really need to do something about those guns

Except for the ones that died and got forks up their butts.

Everyone is entitled to one free terrorist attack. It is keeping people safe afterwards that matters

Just ask George Bush

which one did obama use leftard?

Ft Hood? charleston? tennessee recruitment center and naval reserve base?
You are right

We really need to do something about those guns

YOU'RE right; it's always the gun's fault

:blsmile:

And there was never a terrorist attack on American soil while Clinton was on watch.

You realize the 9/11 terrorists were in the US training for the mission while Slick was President, no? And that the airline rules under W were the same ones under Slick, no?

Once again, the "Republican" is there to defend Democrats though. With friends like you, who needs enemies?
Talking about Hillary, dude. Look right there in the post chain. Did your brain get slicked between your first post and your second post?

Also, you need to get a sense of humor.
There is nothing fucking funny about terrorist attacks

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

And there was never a terrorist attack on American soil while Clinton was on watch.

You realize the 9/11 terrorists were in the US training for the mission while Slick was President, no? And that the airline rules under W were the same ones under Slick, no?

Once again, the "Republican" is there to defend Democrats though. With friends like you, who needs enemies?
Talking about Hillary, dude. Look right there in the post chain. Did your brain get slicked between your first post and your second post?

It's satire.

You have no idea what "us" means or the role of secretary of state

Oh, by "us" you meant yourself and ISIS? I guess she did keep you safe.

But you still lied about no Americans being killed.

Hey, you're a democrat, you lie - incessantly.

ZERO diplomats were killed after Benghazi

NONE

Wow, what a feat by the fat old crook.

Byut then you lied that no AMERICANS were killed.

I know, the hate site posted the lie and you just recited it uncritically.

Hey, you're a democrat, no integrity, no brains. A drone spewing shit for the party. :eusa_whistle:

Dumb ass

Secretary of State is responsible for our embassies, not the streets of foreign countries

After Benghazi, NONE of our embassies were attacked and NONE of our diplomats were killed

They can all thank Hillary Clinton
And she killed a ambassador. End of story.

It's satire.
No it isnt. You are just a asshole

Exactly what Democrats would say if you were defending a Republican and joked. They're a bunch of flaming hypocrites

It's satire.

You mean Hillary's performance as Secretary of State?

NONE

Hey, you're a democrat, no integrity, no brains. A drone spewing shit for the party. :eusa_whistle:

Dumb ass

Secretary of State is responsible for our embassies, not the streets of foreign countries

After Benghazi, NONE of our embassies were attacked and NONE of our diplomats were killed

Even Trey Gowdy couldn't prove that Tappytalk

Yep, the attack on the World Trade center never happened, Obama Akbar.

WTC_1993_ATF_Commons.jpg

1993 World Trade Center Bombing Fast Facts - CNN.com

Now Jake, you're a democrat, ergo a fucking liar. But is it that you're too stupid to understand that everyone knows you're lying for your filthy party, or is it that you se is too stupid to grasp that you're lying for your filthy party?
Another retard who doesn't know we are talking about Hillary.

Apparently he has trouble with pronouns. Or else doesn't read Opening Posts. Or topic titles. I suspect all of the above. That's the bitch about being a retard.

Poor bastard saw my name in a topic and lost his mind. I'm kind of flattered.
I don't call him nonsense2008 for nothing

NONE

Dumb ass

Even Trey Gowdy couldn't prove that Tappytalk

A ambassador was killed because she ignored his emails. ... that killed him ... you should love her even more since she is a killer

Forum List

Back