Hillary Clinton leads Christie and all GOP hopefuls in Iowa

Hillary may not run. Her carefully planted rumors of delicate health are even now being planted. Now that Rahm Emanuel has indicated a run he would do what ever it takes to destroy her. Rahm is a take no prisoners guy.

Rahm's a failed mayor of Chicago. He won't run for President.

I can't wait for hollary to run. The RNC needs to play this clip 100 times a day---pandering to blacks, putting on a fake black accent.

Hillary Clinton speaking in a different dialect - YouTube
No one on the Right complained about Shrub's fake Texas accent. Don't you think it's odd that he's the only one in his family that talks like that?

No, I don't. But do you think its disengenuous for hillary to pander like that in a black church? Does she talk that way to anyone else?

You made a mistake. Chelsea was 15 years old when Bill was getting special treatment from the 22 year old Monica.

well my mistake...a 50something year old man who is President using his position of power over an EXPERIENCED woman all of 22....
Monica seduced Bill, as she had done with older married men before. She liked giving oral. Remember that she snapped her thong? No innocence there.

tyical lib---blame the victim.

I can't wait for hollary to run. The RNC needs to play this clip 100 times a day---pandering to blacks, putting on a fake black accent.

Hillary Clinton speaking in a different dialect - YouTube
No one on the Right complained about Shrub's fake Texas accent. Don't you think it's odd that he's the only one in his family that talks like that?

No, I don't. But do you think its disengenuous for hillary to pander like that in a black church? Does she talk that way to anyone else?

Wasn't Bush also the only one who lived in Texas for years?

I remember an interview with Henry Kissinger's brother once. He sounded like he had been born here. They asked him why he sounded like that and Henry sounded like he just got off the boat. He said he liked to listen, Henry liked to talk.

You made a mistake. Chelsea was 15 years old when Bill was getting special treatment from the 22 year old Monica.

well my mistake...a 50something year old man who is President using his position of power over an EXPERIENCED woman all of 22....
Monica seduced Bill, as she had done with older married men before. She liked giving oral. Remember that she snapped her thong? No innocence there.

A woman can't seduce a man who isn't interested in being seduced.

Forum List

Back