Hillary Clinton leads Christie and all GOP hopefuls in Iowa

Marxists can't beat freedom... but they could beat the Republicans, conservatives suck big time.

Now, freedom beat the Republicans in 2008 and 2012 and freedom will beat down the Republicans in 2016 with Hillary leading the charge. Count on it.

On what planet was Obama standing for freedom? The man is forcing people to buy insurance, spending our money on his croneys, and playing golf while American's suffer.

And your point?

I am not sure I can dumb it down any more for you, but I'll try.

Obama never ran on freedom. He has run on more government control. Which is exactly what he implimented.

Polls Smolls.

Anyone who takes a poll that two years in advance of anything is an idiot. In fact anyone who takes polls seriously is pretty much a fucking idiot.

Oh wait. I forgot. KidRocksforbrains is an idiot. Never mind.

Polls are taken everyday you moron... many people find them interesting, too bad for you. :lol:

Nope. Your the moron for believing a poll taken two years in advance of the vote. Your also brain dead for thinking a poll is anything to believe.

Who asked the questions??

Who did they ask??

Of course your one of those morons who think Hilbat would make a great POTUS so of course you'd give credence to a poll that showed her leading anything.

Yup. Kidrocksforbrains you sure are.

Ok, run along now... you're dismissed.

Polls Smolls.

Anyone who takes a poll that two years in advance of anything is an idiot. In fact anyone who takes polls seriously is pretty much a fucking idiot.

Oh wait. I forgot. KidRocksforbrains is an idiot. Never mind.

Polls are taken everyday you moron... many people find them interesting, too bad for you. :lol:

Assuming your correct, the fact that a poll is taken everyday just means your poll is that much more insignificant since there are well over 1000 polls that would be taken between now and 2016. And the ones with actual candidates would be far more likely be accurate than this one.

Of course, your assumption is complete bullcrap. No self respecting poll company is going to conduct a poll every day for an election 3 years away where we know zero of the candidates. No one is stupid enough to waste that kind of money. They will do occasional ones like this to create news though.

Nope. Your the moron for believing a poll taken two years in advance of the vote. Your also brain dead for thinking a poll is anything to believe.

Who did they ask??

Of course your one of those morons who think Hilbat would make a great POTUS so of course you'd give credence to a poll that showed her leading anything.

That's it? That's your big retort? You cant be bothered to answer a single question posed to you? Why do you think it's so beneath you to spend any time actually thinking about questions, issues, and facts to learn what is true and what is imaginary?

On what planet was Obama standing for freedom? The man is forcing people to buy insurance, spending our money on his croneys, and playing golf while American's suffer.

And your point?

Obama never ran on freedom. He has run on more government control. Which is exactly what he implimented.

Great! So we agree... more gov't control means more freedom. More gov't control means less r-wing extremism. Which is exactly what Obama implemented. Hey Avatar, your not as dumb as you look.

Who did they ask??

That's it? That's your big retort? You cant be bothered to answer a single question posed to you? Why do you think it's so beneath you to spend any time actually thinking about questions, issues, and facts to learn what is true and what is imaginary?

I dismissed the perp because the dittoheads ask the same redundant questions of a poll that they obviously don't agree with every time. But if a CNN poll comes out showing Obama with very low approval ratings the same dittoheads point to that poll with gushing pride... no questions asked, (Who asked the questions?? Who did they ask??) no questioning the poll at all.

Last edited:
And your point?

Great! So we agree... more gov't control means more freedom. More gov't control means less r-wing extremism. Which is exactly what Obama implemented. Hey Avatar, your not as dumb as you look.

I dont think "agree" means what you seem to think it means.

Last edited:

I dismissed the perp because the dittoheads ask the same redundant questions of a poll that they obviously don't agree with every time. But if a CNN poll comes out showing Obama with very low approval ratings the same dittoheads point to that poll with gushing pride... no questions asked, (Who asked the questions?? Who did they ask??) no questioning the poll at all.

So you excuse your lack of intellectual honesty because they do?

And you don't see the huge fallacy in that thinking?

I see the huge fallacy in your thinking. You madam... are a fraud. And so is your BOOK!

I see the huge fallacy in your thinking. You madam... are a fraud. And so is your BOOK!

How old are you?

And your point?

What are you 13? that is just jibber jabber

If the Democrats don't have a strong Congress there will be not Democratic President in 2016. A strong Republican Congress will pass nothing, attack the President constantly, and intentionally sabotage anything and everything they need to to win the White House in 2016.

The midterms will change nothing. 2016 will change everything as the Dems take back the House, up their numbers in the Senate, and take over many state legislatures as well, all on Hillary's coattails. If Republicans are not worried about 2016, they better start soon, because a freight train is heading their way. Even Texas is going to be in play when Hillary adds Julian Castro as her running mate.

If the Democrats don't have a strong Congress there will be not Democratic President in 2016. A strong Republican Congress will pass nothing, attack the President constantly, and intentionally sabotage anything and everything they need to to win the White House in 2016.

The midterms will change nothing. 2016 will change everything as the Dems take back the House, up their numbers in the Senate, and take over many state legislatures as well, all on Hillary's coattails. If Republicans are not worried about 2016, they better start soon, because a freight train is heading their way. Even Texas is going to be in play when Hillary adds Julian Castro as her running mate.

LOL!! What a fantasy!
The midterm is shaping up to be worse for Dems than 2010. Both Houses go to the GOP. The country suffers a financial crisis as increased inflation fro years of printing money combine with stagnant labor market due to Obamacare mandates kicking in to produce stagflation.
President Cruz coasts to an easy victory over Deval Patrick after a scandal derails Patrick.

Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid and half of long time Democrat representatives negotiate plea deals. Obama becomes first ex-president to serve a prison sentence.

LOL!! What a fantasy!
The midterm is shaping up to be worse for Dems than 2010. Both Houses go to the GOP. The country suffers a financial crisis as increased inflation fro years of printing money combine with stagnant labor market due to Obamacare mandates kicking in to produce stagflation.
President Cruz coasts to an easy victory over Deval Patrick after a scandal derails Patrick.

Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid and half of long time Democrat representatives negotiate plea deals. Obama becomes first ex-president to serve a prison sentence.

Hillary's a shoe in for 2016 unless the Republicans get their shit together and nominate... dang, can't think of any Republican worthwhile on the horizon. Oh well, can you say President Clinton, again?

Hillary's a shoe in for 2016 unless the Republicans get their shit together and nominate... dang, can't think of any Republican worthwhile on the horizon. Oh well, can you say President Clinton, again?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You are quite the comedian. Hillary has less chance of being President than you have of being correct in anything you say.

hunarchy, don't be stupid.

HRC will be a difficult candidate to beat. The money PAC will out gain the GOP, but more importantly, the media online and other forms being put together right now will dominate the media.

Either the GOP starts preparing now or faces the whirlwind in 2016.

We don't have a candidate of HRC's stature right now.

Paul may develop over the next two years. Rubio would go down under the avalanche. Cruz, if he is stupid and misfortunate to get the nomination, will be finished as a national candidate and will lose the 2018 Senate election because of it.

hunarchy, don't be stupid.

HRC will be a difficult candidate to beat. The money PAC will out gain the GOP, but more importantly, the media online and other forms being put together right now will dominate the media.

Either the GOP starts preparing now or faces the whirlwind in 2016.

We don't have a candidate of HRC's stature right now.

Paul may develop over the next two years. Rubio would go down under the avalanche. Cruz, if he is stupid and misfortunate to get the nomination, will be finished as a national candidate and will lose the 2018 Senate election because of it.
Commentary from Jake "Fact-Free" Starkey, most vapid poster on USMB. ANd yes, that is an accomplishment because competition is fierce.

As it is, Hillary may not run. She will not get nominated. She will not win. Too many negatives in a field of promising rising stars. Adn the Dems are all about rising stars these days.

You see how shallow the Democrat base of voters are?

they don't care about what she stands for, her foreign policy, etc etc

it's all about how it will be a Gop nightmare...they could care less if she would be the right person for President for ALL of the people in this country

Forum List

Back