Hillary Clinton leads Christie and all GOP hopefuls in Iowa

If Hillary wins as POTUS in 2016 then conservatives will be in a nightmarish situation for 16 straight years. Imagine that...

Hillary Clinton leads Christie and other GOP hopefuls in Iowa | OnPolitics

The presidential election is two years away, but it looks like Iowa voters are shifting away from Chris Christie and moving to Hillary Rodham Clinton. Clinton now leads Christie 48% to 35% among Iowa voters, according to a Quinnipiac University poll released Thursday. The former secretary of State — who hasn’t said whether she’ll seek the Democratic presidential nomination — leads four Republicans in the survey by at least 10 percentage points: Christie, Jeb Bush, Ted Cruz and Rand Paul.

A Clinton vs. Paul matchup is the closest race, with Clinton outpacing the Kentucky senator, 49%-39%.

Hillary is not running and Christie has some bridge he is in hot water with, so you won't be seeing either one of them.

Does anyone know who won the 2008 Hillary Clinton Rudy Giuliani Presidential race? I remember a lot of polls and people saying they would be the parties nominees but I can't recall which of them won that race.

There wasn't one,but Rudy was kicking her ass in NY senate race,until Rudy was diagnosed with cancer and pulled out. That is the only reason she was elected.

I have some some strong advice for my conservative friends... quit denying, concentrate, and prepare for Hillary now! Else you all don't stand a chance.

what is it about Hillary you like.....? what are her qualifications and what are her goals....?

It's obvious why I like Hillary... she's strong on protecting the environment, Social Security, social programs for the poor, teachers, unions, minorities, the ill, the elderly and of course... the children.

Her qualifications are impeccable. Her goals are more of the same of President Clinton and President Obama's policies.

Considering her only real qualification is being married to Bill Clinton, I don't see that makes her qualifications impeccable.

And why on earth would we want the same goals as President Obama. Most of the nation likes the Republic and is tired of the economic stalemate we are in.

What -- did they legalize pot in Iowa too?

No - but I hear they're Boozing it up :lol:

hillary_alcoholic.JPG

Hillary Clinton an Alcoholic

This thread is stupid.

Hillary in a poll today can beat any candidate 70 to 30 but the actual numbers will be closer to 50/50 once votes are counted. Just look at history and you will see.

Of course the numbers are going to evolve - HOW they are going to change is just speculation.

But it's far from stupid to look at where folks are starting from. A whole lot of people who are going to have a major part in how this all plays out are looking at the numbers right now.

Personally, I kinda hope a darkhorse does spring onto the scene - because this group of "the usual suspects" is not to promising imho.

If I was the gop I'd set a policy of returning America back to the 1960's or 1980's. More economic freedom, more innovation, a policy of work and advancement. Finally common sense reforms for education.

Right now the tea party doesn't promote a very good picture.

So you want us to return America back to the 60s or 80s... I'd prefer to move America into the 2020s with a return to economic freedom and the other policies you claim to support which are clearly espoused by the Tea Party. Much better than more big government retarding the economy.

Polls Smolls.

Anyone who takes a poll that two years in advance of anything is an idiot. In fact anyone who takes polls seriously is pretty much a fucking idiot.

Oh wait. I forgot. KidRocksforbrains is an idiot. Never mind.

I think Hillary is way too moderate for the Democrats. She lost to Obama in '08 because he was further to the left than she.

Case in point - If you ask Democrats why Obamacare is failing - most will tell you it doesn't go far enough - they want single payer. If you ask them why the stimulus failed - most will tell you it wasn't big enough. We should have spent more!!

No, Hillary is way too moderate for Democrats. They want a far left wingnut. Someone like De Blasio, Liz Warren, Fidel Castro, or Hugo Chavez.....

No, Hillary is way too moderate for Democrats. They want a far left wingnut. Someone like De Blasio, Liz Warren, Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez or Jake Starkey

Sent from my Chinese Supercomputer made from XBox parts Bush sent to China

LOL... Fidel Castro or Hugo Chavez would still beat the Republicans.

LMAO... and I love it! :lol:

That's probably true. That's how ignorant the average American voter is.

No, Hillary is way too moderate for Democrats. They want a far left wingnut. Someone like De Blasio, Liz Warren, Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez or Jake Starkey

How so, Fidel Castro's Cuba is a third world dump, as is Venezuela. All these years and they have not developed their representative countries into the 20th century, let alone the 21st, and you believe the Marxists can beat Freedom?

Meh, Democrats don't care about that stuff.

Polls Smolls.

Anyone who takes a poll that two years in advance of anything is an idiot. In fact anyone who takes polls seriously is pretty much a fucking idiot.

Polls are taken everyday you moron... many people find them interesting, too bad for you. :lol:

How so, Fidel Castro's Cuba is a third world dump, as is Venezuela. All these years and they have not developed their representative countries into the 20th century, let alone the 21st, and you believe the Marxists can beat Freedom?

Marxists can't beat freedom... but they could beat the Republicans, conservatives suck big time.

Now, freedom beat the Republicans in 2008 and 2012 and freedom will beat down the Republicans in 2016 with Hillary leading the charge. Count on it.

That's probably true. That's how ignorant the average American voter is.

Hey! You don't care for Americans go join your fellow Comrade Putin in the Crimea.

Marxists can't beat freedom... but they could beat the Republicans, conservatives suck big time.

Now, freedom beat the Republicans in 2008 and 2012 and freedom will beat down the Republicans in 2016 with Hillary leading the charge. Count on it.

On what planet was Obama standing for freedom? The man is forcing people to buy insurance, spending our money on his croneys, and playing golf while American's suffer.

Polls Smolls.

Polls are taken everyday you moron... many people find them interesting, too bad for you. :lol:

Nope. Your the moron for believing a poll taken two years in advance of the vote. Your also brain dead for thinking a poll is anything to believe.

Who asked the questions??

Who did they ask??

Of course your one of those morons who think Hilbat would make a great POTUS so of course you'd give credence to a poll that showed her leading anything.

Yup. Kidrocksforbrains you sure are.

On what planet was Obama standing for freedom? The man is forcing people to buy insurance, spending our money on his croneys, and playing golf while American's suffer.

And your point?

Forum List

Back