Hillary Clinton leads Christie and all GOP hopefuls in Iowa

Serious question:

Why do you seem to think a candidate who was beaten before will be unbeatable?

I have some some strong advice for my conservative friends... quit denying, concentrate, and prepare for Hillary now! Else you all don't stand a chance.

Serious question:

I have some some strong advice for my conservative friends... quit denying, concentrate, and prepare for Hillary now! Else you all don't stand a chance.

Im sure the the party is preparing for a potential hillary run without your advice. Quite frankly, I don't find your analytical skills on anything compelling enough to seriously consider advice from you.

But you still haven't answered my question. Why do you think a candidate who has been beaten is unbeatable?

LOL you where blubbering the same thing in 08,how did that work out for everyone??

Better and just fine thank you!

Yep you have your finger on the pulse of America,got it all down LOL,time will tell,I have heard crow isn't bad if its BQ

Serious question:

Im sure the the party is preparing for a potential hillary run without your advice. Quite frankly, I don't find your analytical skills on anything compelling enough to seriously consider advice from you.

But you still haven't answered my question. Why do you think a candidate who has been beaten is unbeatable?

Ouch! Cheap shot noted. Ok, go about your merry way but don't ever say I didn't warn you. It's obvious to most that Hillary is the most logical choice for the democrats, she's like the Baltimore Ravens a couple of years who lost the AFC championship game to go to the superbowl. Next year they came back to win it all... 2012-2013 Superbowl Champions.

Who will Hillary pick as her running mate in her 2020 bid for the Dem nomination, will she go back to Liz Warren or will she move further Left and pick Jake Starkey?

I would like to remind all of you that practically no one had even thought of George W. Bush, Jr. as a potential presidential candidate one year after the 1996 election. He wasn't even a blip on the popular radar.

It was Al Gore all the way.

A lot can happen in three years.

If Hillary wins as POTUS in 2016 then conservatives will be in a nightmarish situation for 16 straight years. Imagine that...

Hillary Clinton leads Christie and other GOP hopefuls in Iowa | OnPolitics

The presidential election is two years away, but it looks like Iowa voters are shifting away from Chris Christie and moving to Hillary Rodham Clinton. Clinton now leads Christie 48% to 35% among Iowa voters, according to a Quinnipiac University poll released Thursday. The former secretary of State — who hasn’t said whether she’ll seek the Democratic presidential nomination — leads four Republicans in the survey by at least 10 percentage points: Christie, Jeb Bush, Ted Cruz and Rand Paul.

A Clinton vs. Paul matchup is the closest race, with Clinton outpacing the Kentucky senator, 49%-39%.

Correction, our current national nightmare will continue for another 4 years.

When did Hillary announce her candidacy? :lol:

If she does run she'll wait until after the midterms to announce. That will provide comfort and succor to the Democrats after losing the senate........she will be very popular.......

at least until a fresh face comes along.....then they'll throw her to the dogs, just like in '08

:badgrin:

Serious question:

what is it about Hillary you like.....? what are her qualifications and what are her goals....?

It's obvious why I like Hillary... she's strong on protecting the environment, Social Security, social programs for the poor, teachers, unions, minorities, the ill, the elderly and of course... the children.

Her qualifications are impeccable. Her goals are more of the same of President Clinton and President Obama's policies.

Last edited:

what is it about Hillary you like.....? what are her qualifications and what are her goals....?

It's obvious why I like Hillary... she's strong on protecting the environment, Social Security, social programs for the poor, teachers, unions, minorities, the ill, the elderly and of course... the children.

Her qualifications are impeccable. Her goals are more of the same of President Clinton and President Obama's policies.

you're saying you want MORE of what Obama's dishing out......? :cuckoo:

If Hillary wins as POTUS in 2016 then conservatives will be in a nightmarish situation for 16 straight years. Imagine that...

The presidential election is two years away, but it looks like Iowa voters are shifting away from Chris Christie and moving to Hillary Rodham Clinton. Clinton now leads Christie 48% to 35% among Iowa voters, according to a Quinnipiac University poll released Thursday. The former secretary of State — who hasn’t said whether she’ll seek the Democratic presidential nomination — leads four Republicans in the survey by at least 10 percentage points: Christie, Jeb Bush, Ted Cruz and Rand Paul.

A Clinton vs. Paul matchup is the closest race, with Clinton outpacing the Kentucky senator, 49%-39%.

Jesus Christ another Clinton? What is there like only 3 families we can choose from when it comes to the office of the Presidency? lol.

Here's a novel idea: let's give someone who is not a well-connected elite bureaucrat a shot at the Presidency.

Last edited:
If I was the gop I'd set a policy of returning America back to the 1960's or 1980's. More economic freedom, more innovation, a policy of work and advancement. Finally common sense reforms for education.

Right now the tea party doesn't promote a very good picture.

Jesus Christ another Clinton? What is there like only 3 families we can choose from when it comes to the office of the Presidency? lol.

Here's a novel idea: let's give someone who is not a well-connected elite bureaucrat a shot at the Presidency.

Sad isn't it:doubt: It isn't like we don't have 317,000,000 other people to choose from as you said. Personally let's run Newt as he has vision. Let's stop slapping around vision and advancement!

Hr qualifications are impeccable. Her goals are more of the same of President Clinton and President Obama's policies.

I voted for Hillary in 2008, but if her goals are the same as Obama's, I won't ever vote for her again.

Forum List

Back