Hillary Clinton leads Christie and all GOP hopefuls in Iowa

If I was the gop I'd set a policy of returning America back to the 1960's or 1980's. More economic freedom, more innovation, a policy of work and advancement. Finally common sense reforms for education.

Right now the tea party doesn't promote a very good picture.

hell the tea party is America's only hope right now.....if you want more of the sameO sameO vote for Hillary or a Rino....

If I was the gop I'd set a policy of returning America back to the 1960's or 1980's. More economic freedom, more innovation, a policy of work and advancement. Finally common sense reforms for education.

hell the tea party is America's only hope right now.....if you want more of the sameO sameO vote for Hillary or a Rino....

America's hope is going back 200 years? How is that hope???

If Hillary wins as POTUS in 2016 then conservatives will be in a nightmarish situation for 16 straight years. Imagine that...

Hillary Clinton leads Christie and other GOP hopefuls in Iowa | OnPolitics

The presidential election is two years away, but it looks like Iowa voters are shifting away from Chris Christie and moving to Hillary Rodham Clinton. Clinton now leads Christie 48% to 35% among Iowa voters, according to a Quinnipiac University poll released Thursday. The former secretary of State — who hasn’t said whether she’ll seek the Democratic presidential nomination — leads four Republicans in the survey by at least 10 percentage points: Christie, Jeb Bush, Ted Cruz and Rand Paul.

A Clinton vs. Paul matchup is the closest race, with Clinton outpacing the Kentucky senator, 49%-39%.

Jesus Christ another Clinton? What is there like only 3 families we can choose from when it comes to the office of the Presidency? lol.

Here's a novel idea: let's give someone who is not a well-connected elite bureaucrat a shot at the Presidency.

Actually, I think Brian Schweitzer of Wyoming might run against her. If he does, he'll run to her Left and cut off her legs the same way Obama did in 2007.

200 years?? so your saying the diverse group that is labeled the tea party is 200 years old?,or is it the usual blather about how backwards and racist and bigoted,they are?

Gotta really wonder about people that out of one side of their pie hole they cry a river about big spending and corrupt politicians,but are more that willing to bash and demonize the very group that is t4rying to change that, while being very misinformed at the same time. Make little to no sense at all.

200 years?? so your saying the diverse group that is labeled the tea party is 200 years old?,or is it the usual blather about how backwards and racist and bigoted,they are?

Gotta really wonder about people that out of one side of their pie hole they cry a river about big spending and corrupt politicians,but are more that willing to bash and demonize the very group that is t4rying to change that, while being very misinformed at the same time. Make little to no sense at all.

I am talking about the federalist debate we were having at that time. The honest truth is most founders made the constitution because what we had before of the states was just stupid!

Adams one of the fighters for independence expanded the federal government. Washington used troops on American soil. Madison seen that we couldn't have militia's and expect that we could defend our homeland after the war of 1812 burnt our white house to the ground.

We're going to have a epa, fda, fbi, etc and investment in our country or we're going to be a back water nation. We can debate the spying issues and scope of the presidents power and work on reforms.

Going backwards isn't a solution.

My problem with Hilary is the same one I have for Jeb Bush. Dynasty. Bi partisan slag here.

On the R side they just keep giving the nominations to those that the upper echelons believe "deserve" the nomination for all their years of devotion to the party.

And if I hear one more "but honestly __________________ (fill in the blank) is the only one that can beat _____________(fill in the blank)" I'll start spitting bullets.

I just saw Christy on TV I thought he got a lap band, he looks fatter than ever. His ass is nearly as big as hildabeast's.

My problem with Hilary is the same one I have for Jeb Bush. Dynasty. Bi partisan slag here.

On the R side they just keep giving the nominations to those that the upper echelons believe "deserve" the nomination for all their years of devotion to the party.

And if I hear one more "but honestly __________________ (fill in the blank) is the only one that can beat _____________(fill in the blank)" I'll start spitting bullets.

Comes down to who promotes the best interest of America. Hillary's ego and hatred of certain groups make her a bad choice. We need a president like Kennedy or Newt with vision for our nation.

Someone that can bring us all together and set us forward with a goal.

I just saw Christy on TV I thought he got a lap band, he looks fatter than ever. His ass is nearly as big as hildabeast's.

i asked for one more scoop....or i shut yer bridge down...

FatChristie.jpg

'jersey' politics at its finest....:lol:

Last edited:

i asked for one more scoop....or i shut yer bridge down...

FatChristie.jpg

'jersey' politics at its finest....:lol:

:lol:

Does that turn the scandal into "fridgegate"?

Disclaimer:

Cripes I hate taking shots at people and the way they look but this is too easy a shot Sorries.

If this country is stupid enough to elect Hillery Clinton after her epic fail at Secretary of State, then we deserve what happens to us.

But, how many are truly aware of how poorly she performed? The MSM is touting her as the second coming

If this country is stupid enough to elect Hillery Clinton after her epic fail at Secretary of State, then we deserve what happens to us.

But, how many are truly aware of how poorly she performed? The MSM is touting her as the second coming

There you go again... playing the MSM card as usual. How predictable you dittoheads, are.

I think Hillary is way too moderate for the Democrats. She lost to Obama in '08 because he was further to the left than she.

Case in point - If you ask Democrats why Obamacare is failing - most will tell you it doesn't go far enough - they want single payer. If you ask them why the stimulus failed - most will tell you it wasn't big enough. We should have spent more!!

No, Hillary is way too moderate for Democrats. They want a far left wingnut. Someone like De Blasio, Liz Warren, Fidel Castro, or Hugo Chavez.....

I think Hillary is way too moderate for the Democrats. She lost to Obama in '08 because he was further to the left than she.

Case in point - If you ask Democrats why Obamacare is failing - most will tell you it doesn't go far enough - they want single payer. If you ask them why the stimulus failed - most will tell you it wasn't big enough. We should have spent more!!

No, Hillary is way too moderate for Democrats. They want a far left wingnut. Someone like De Blasio, Liz Warren, Fidel Castro, or Hugo Chavez.....

No, Hillary is way too moderate for Democrats. They want a far left wingnut. Someone like De Blasio, Liz Warren, Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez or Jake Starkey

Sent from my Chinese Supercomputer made from XBox parts Bush sent to China

If Hillary wins as POTUS in 2016 then conservatives will be in a nightmarish situation for 16 straight years. Imagine that...

Hillary Clinton leads Christie and other GOP hopefuls in Iowa | OnPolitics

The presidential election is two years away, but it looks like Iowa voters are shifting away from Chris Christie and moving to Hillary Rodham Clinton. Clinton now leads Christie 48% to 35% among Iowa voters, according to a Quinnipiac University poll released Thursday. The former secretary of State — who hasn’t said whether she’ll seek the Democratic presidential nomination — leads four Republicans in the survey by at least 10 percentage points: Christie, Jeb Bush, Ted Cruz and Rand Paul.

A Clinton vs. Paul matchup is the closest race, with Clinton outpacing the Kentucky senator, 49%-39%.

Well fuck! Let's just call the election tonight! No way anything could happen between now and 2016! Hell, Obama might even resign so Hillary can take her seat in the Big Chair by Monday!

Shit man? If they could resurrect Wilson or FDR they would.

Forum List

Back