Hillary Clinton Moves $1.8 Billion To Qatar Central Bank

louie louie, I don't accept "memes, blogs, and homemade videos" from the alt right fascists.

Good people don't.
But you blindly accept MSM on her payroll? You people make no sense.

Explain this:

MSM FAKING HILLARY RALLY SIZE – I GUESS SIZE DOES MATTER

Actual pathetic Hillary crowd.

Cv_UrxzUsAAvEzQ.jpg

Crowd after the MSM photoshops an additional 500 or so fake supporters. And you don’t think the election is rigged???

Cv_Urx1VUAEbndt.jpg

Whatta joke!

Hey............at least they had the good sense to do the photoshop in a building where you can't see the change of the seasons.

Glenn Beck didn't.

Nice to know we have at least ONE candidate that's a billionaire!

Lol! You guys really need to stop reading the righty tin foil hat sites .

Timmy I've moved on to Russian real estate. I've got two acres here that backs onto a provincial park. Start sweating the small stuff. I'm looking at Chechnya as a viabble option. Kadyrov is a a doll after all.

Timmy I've moved on to Russian real estate. I've got two acres here that backs onto a provincial park. Start sweating the small stuff. I'm looking at Chechnya as a viabble option. Kadyrov is a a doll after all.
You leaving Canada? Safe travels.

louie louie, I don't accept "memes, blogs, and homemade videos" from the alt right fascists.

Good people don't.
But you blindly accept MSM on her payroll? You people make no sense.

Explain this:

MSM FAKING HILLARY RALLY SIZE – I GUESS SIZE DOES MATTER

Actual pathetic Hillary crowd.

Cv_UrxzUsAAvEzQ.jpg

Crowd after the MSM photoshops an additional 500 or so fake supporters. And you don’t think the election is rigged???

Cv_Urx1VUAEbndt.jpg

Whatta joke!

That's crazy wild. But look what they have been doing painting Trump orange?

I have two questions here. Now that she will likely be facing at least 20 years for the obstruction of justice alone, is she planning her escape to Qatar which has no extradition treaty? And, if the Clinton foundation really donates all the money to charities, WHERE THE FUCK DID SHE GET 1.8 BILLION DOLLARS?

The foundation IS the charity duh...and this OP is a joke, for dupes only...

Last edited:

Born up here sort of bred in Florida. Ormond by the sea. My dad was a trucker. Coast to coast so I guess the wanderlust was just second hand . Because of the music business I've been blessed to travel our lands on record companies dime. Only a couple of places I never really got to see but I want to go back to. New Mexico and Iowa.

Not sure if you know my story Jake. I ended up here because of a bitch called Katrina. I was a breeder of the best dogs on the planet called Louisiana Catahoula Leopard Dogs. On my way when she rolled in. Wiped out most of my friends. I would have been a burden. I stayed put up here after a wonderful journey thru the north. We had sold the house and we'd given everything away we just bunked in with these good souls and a new life began. In Manitoba.

Born up here sort of bred in Florida. Ormond by the sea. My dad was a trucker. Coast to coast so I guess the wanderlust was just second hand . Because of the music business I've been blessed to travel our lands on record companies dime. Only a couple of places I never really got to see but I want to go back to. New Mexico and Iowa.

Not sure if you know my story Jake. I ended up here because of a bitch called Katrina. I was a breeder of the best dogs on the planet called Louisiana Catahoula Leopard Dogs. On my way when she rolled in. Wiped out most of my friends. I would have been a burden. I stayed put up here after a wonderful journey thru the north. We had sold the house and we'd given everything away we just bunked in with these good souls and a new life began. In Manitoba.
Neat story. Write an autobiography. We got flattened the next moth, Rita. Lost no lives. Were insured. Lost things we could not replace though.

I was lucky enough to be able to roll in and beg over and over to my sires and bitches owners to run to high ground. Jimdandys went to Texas thank God. We were able to keep the bloodline safe with ours. I don't know how you make it thru it.

The one people I trust is the Mennonite community up here and we give as much as we can. They worked day an night in LA. The hurt was not being able to help. We understood it. But it was hard to sit back.

Forum List

Back