🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary Clinton Picks Up Another Republican Endorsement

Trump is a deal maker. To think establishment dem and repubs will not get whatever they want from a Trump presidency is to deceive one's self.

Give up on defying the establishment as an argument. It is getter to talk about the supreme court and the appointments are not guaranteed under Trump to be conservative.

The GOP seriously shot itself in the foot. Only true conservatives and moderates are angry about this fact.

Let me say it again: Of all the talent that ran for the nomination, the GOP ended up with Trump!!??

I bet most Republicans feel like they got hosed!! Especially the conservatives!!

I agree and the party is forever split. I cannot see it coming together after this and the religious right and the Tea Party can runoff and form a third party.

Trump is a deal maker. To think establishment dem and repubs will not get whatever they want from a Trump presidency is to deceive one's self.

Give up on defying the establishment as an argument. It is better to talk about the supreme court and the appointments are not guaranteed under Trump to be conservative.

The GOP seriously shot itself in the foot. Only true conservatives and moderates are angry about this fact.

Let me say it again: Of all the talent that ran for the nomination, the GOP ended up with Trump!!??

I bet most Republicans feel like they got hosed!! Especially the conservatives!!
The only time I'll feel hosed is if that useless crunt Hillary squats behind the desk in Bills whorehouse.

Actually, I can see the GOP coming back together.

The split is due to distrust of the .leadership. That may change after this election cycle.

New leaders, and the GOP is back on track..

Forum List

Back