Hillary Clinton security clearance withdrawn.

She knew it was about to be revoked.

The last thing we need is an unstable alcoholic having a security clearance.

hillary.jpg

img.jpg

Looks like he's got a finger or two up her ass.

Dang, threw up in my mouth a little over that one.

imagine if she had been ignorantly elected Prez by imbeciles.....

We'd ALL have had our citizenship withdrawn.....except for white feminazis

Correction: White Women are now the problem:

Women’s March co-chair Tamika Mallory (pictured above left) wrote an angry op-ed published Friday in the Huffington Post, titled “White Women: Stop Waiting for Black Women to Save You.”

Mallory, who in the past attended a rally led by the racist and anti-Semitic Louis Farrakhan, began her piece with an attack on Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine), as The Daily Wire noted.

Addressing Collins’ Senate vote, which sealed Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s place on the nation’s highest court, Mallory wrote, “Last week, Sen. Susan Collins doubled down on white supremacy and patriarchy in America. Women and survivors of all genders will never forgive her for it. In a 43-minute speech last Friday, Collins managed to dismiss survivors, argue in favor of a man accused of sexual assault, and advance [President] Donald Trump’s white supremacist political agenda.”

Mallory used this as a stepping stone to blast all white women: “Like many people of color, on a gut level, I expected this outcome. We’ve seen the system (and white women) fail us over and over again.”...

Activist Tells White Women to 'Get Comfortable with Discomfort'
Looks like weak minded women let right wing rags tell them what to think... and accept it, out of pure lazyness or confirmation of their own bias....? :rolleyes:

here is FULL OPINION, of what was said... and it DOES NOT even come CLOSE to what you posted...

White Women: Stop Waiting For Black Women To Save You | HuffPost

Looks like you can't think for yourself. So rightbackatchya, chickie.

She and her staff surrendered them in August.

Why did they HAVE security clearances 2years after the election and why did they all turn them in this August?

Weird....
Too little too late.

Hillary violated numerous laws, compromised national security, and enabled espionage by China, Russia, and 4 more foreign entities, according to the US IG.

This criminal bitch should have been in GITMO, not on a ballot in 2016.

Why did they HAVE security clearances 2years after the election and why did they all turn them in this August?

Weird....
normal, not weird...

Hillary Clinton's security clearance withdrawn at her request - CNNPolitics

Normal to keep them for 2 years as a private citizen?

That’s the problem....it should not be normal.
It said in the article I posted a link to for you to actually read :D that she got the longer security clearance because she got permission due to her writing a book, and that this was completely not out of the ordinary for Secretary of States to be given the security clearance for the time needed for writing their books.... It was not security clearance for being a candidate or for her campaign from what I read in the article, it was her personal clearance she got as an ex-Secretary of State, writing a book.

Weird....
normal, not weird...

It said in the article I posted a link to for you to actually read :D that she got the longer security clearance because she got permission due to her writing a book, and that this was completely not out of the ordinary for Secretary of States to be given the security clearance for the time needed for writing their books.... It was not security clearance for being a candidate or for her campaign from what I read in the article, it was her personal clearance she got as an ex-Secretary of State, writing a book.

Stupid people quote HuffPo.

Weird....
normal, not weird...

Stupid people quote HuffPo.
Actually it was a CNN link explaining the clearance situation, but what's the difference to people like you who do not read anything outside of your faux right wing circular media bubble?? :dunno:

Forum List

Back