🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary Clinton: Sniper Fire and Dead Broke

You got your ass kicked so badly on th eother thread on this topic you wanted to start a separate thread just to flog your stupidity and gullibility? You must really feel neglected.

I'm sorry that logic and reason escape you, Nathan.
I come to this forum maybe once a month lately - just for shits and giggles. Look up some of the people I used to debate, and here I friend my old friend Lakhota - still getting bitch smacked in every conversation he engages in - hey little fella aren't you tired of being the loser --- I mean you certainly aren't the dumbest MF around but you're darn close.

Meh. Another Clinton apologist spewing talking point spin.

Just trying to clarify NaziCon lies and misinformation about the Clintons.
What is misinformation? What exactly is it that you think you proved? She lied her ass off about Serbia that is without a doubt.

Here is what you are trying to get us to believe:

Here is CBS reporting on her BS.

Republicans minded that Hillary lied but Trump's lying daily and they don't care.

He said the president of the boyscouts called him to say what a great speech he gave. That's a lie but Republicans don't care
He isn't lying hillary, and he is making Obama's legacy just a bad memory. Great president!

Those two lies are more of the reason for her to have lost to Trump then was anything the Russians might have done.

Republicans minded that Hillary lied but Trump's lying daily and they don't care.

He said the president of the boyscouts called him to say what a great speech he gave. That's a lie but Republicans don't care
man... where did you find this old thread.

Hillary should be our president. She was cheated out of it by conspiracy theories, fake news, lies - and Russians.

15 Hillary Clinton Conspiracy Theories, From Body Doubles to Murder

The Hildebeast and a lot of other establishment types from both parties are going to be doing the "perp walk" soon if the white hats are able to win. Thus far and according to internet scuttlebutt, Gitmo has been prepared for these pedo-crooks and that was why General Mattis was recently there.

"She said when she arrived in Bosnia on March 25, 1996, "I remember landing under sniper fire. There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base."

"But news video footage of her arrival at Tuzla shows Clinton, then the first lady, calmly walking from the rear ramp of a U.S. Air Force plane with her daughter, Chelsea, then 16, at her side. Both Clintons held their heads up and did not appear rushed.

The video shows Clinton spending several minutes talking with the group, including an 8-year-old Bosnian girl who presented her with a poem, and later greeting U.S. troops."

Clinton says she 'misspoke' about sniper fire - CNN.com

She lied through her teeth Cochise.

Hillary should be our president. She was cheated out of it by conspiracy theories, fake news, lies - and Russians.

15 Hillary Clinton Conspiracy Theories, From Body Doubles to Murder

The Hildebeast and a lot of other establishment types from both parties are going to be doing the "perp walk" soon if the white hats are able to win. Thus far and according to internet scuttlebutt, Gitmo has been prepared for these pedo-crooks and that was why General Mattis was recently there.

I think it's a little scuttle bullshit, the oligarchy can't start actually holding each other accountable for the criminal or borderline criminal deeds. The whole thing would end up collapsing. It's silly to consider their being sent to GITMO, but there are some who can be sent to Cuba via trebuchet for all I care.

It's "green energy".

Forum List

Back