🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary Clinton: Sniper Fire and Dead Broke

Sniper Fire

During Monday's editorial meeting -- in which Clinton was seeking the Daily News' endorsement ahead of Pennsylvania's April 22 primary -- she was asked about the apparent discrepancy. The newspaper reported her response:

"Now let me tell you what I can remember, OK -- because what I was told was that we had to land a certain way and move quickly because of the threat of sniper fire. So I misspoke -- I didn't say that in my book or other times but if I said something that made it seem as though there was actual fire -- that's not what I was told," she told the newspaper.

"I was told we had to land a certain way, we had to have our bulletproof stuff on because of the threat of sniper fire. I was also told that the greeting ceremony had been moved away from the tarmac but that there was this 8-year-old girl and, I can't, I can't rush by her, I've got to at least greet her -- so I greeted her, I took her stuff and then I left. Now that's my memory of it."

Clinton says she misspoke about sniper fire - CNN.com

She was in a combat zone with Chelsea. They were probably very scared. She probably felt like she was running with her head down. Fear alters perceptions. Seems perfectly reasonable to me. Anyway, she said she misspoke.

Dead Broke

Clinton’s 2000 Senate financial disclosure form, via the Open Secrets website, provides a rough view of the balance between the couple’s assets and liabilities. These forms only show amounts in broad ranges -- from $15,001 to $50,000, from $50,001 to $100,000 and so forth -- but under any set of assumptions, the Clintons were in the red, a problem driven by Bill Clinton’s enormous legal bills.

Their highest possible assets totaled about $1.8 million, while their lowest possible debts were nearly $2.3 million. The most optimistic scenario left them in a hole of about $500,000.

Hillary Clinton said she and Bill were in debt and dead broke when they left the White House. The public record shows that they possibly had more liabilities than assets, but it doesn’t show that conclusively.

Hillary Clinton says she and Bill were dead broke - PolitiFact

Bill had enormous legal debts when they left the White House - and the above PolitiFact quote shows they may have been $500,000 in debt when they left the White House - "but under any set of assumptions, the Clintons were in the red, a problem driven by Bill Clinton’s enormous legal bills."

First, you are doing what Hillary wants all the sheeple to do, which is take her latest version as the truth. I've seen several explanations of hers regarding the sniper fire. Her story has changed drastically. This latest means she finally watched the videotape of the whole thing. There was no panic in the video. She was calm and not rushing. Maybe she actually didn't realize it was all on tape. Who knows. But she didn't look at all afraid of anything when they landed.

As far as their money situation, they already had things lined up that would quickly put a lot of money in the bank. I'm also shocked that the Clinton defense fund didn't get more donations. Hillary seemed to be trying to relate to people who really are broke and worry that they won't be able to keep their house or feed their kids. Bill and Hillary's low balance may or may not have been on paper, but they never worried about money or went without anything. It was no more than a lame attempt at trying to sound like a regular person.

Sniper Fire

During Monday's editorial meeting -- in which Clinton was seeking the Daily News' endorsement ahead of Pennsylvania's April 22 primary -- she was asked about the apparent discrepancy. The newspaper reported her response:

"Now let me tell you what I can remember, OK -- because what I was told was that we had to land a certain way and move quickly because of the threat of sniper fire. So I misspoke -- I didn't say that in my book or other times but if I said something that made it seem as though there was actual fire -- that's not what I was told," she told the newspaper.

"I was told we had to land a certain way, we had to have our bulletproof stuff on because of the threat of sniper fire. I was also told that the greeting ceremony had been moved away from the tarmac but that there was this 8-year-old girl and, I can't, I can't rush by her, I've got to at least greet her -- so I greeted her, I took her stuff and then I left. Now that's my memory of it."

She was in a combat zone with Chelsea. They were probably very scared. She probably felt like she was running with her head down. Fear alters perceptions. Seems perfectly reasonable to me. Anyway, she said she misspoke.

Dead Broke

Clinton’s 2000 Senate financial disclosure form, via the Open Secrets website, provides a rough view of the balance between the couple’s assets and liabilities. These forms only show amounts in broad ranges -- from $15,001 to $50,000, from $50,001 to $100,000 and so forth -- but under any set of assumptions, the Clintons were in the red, a problem driven by Bill Clinton’s enormous legal bills.

Their highest possible assets totaled about $1.8 million, while their lowest possible debts were nearly $2.3 million. The most optimistic scenario left them in a hole of about $500,000.

Hillary Clinton said she and Bill were in debt and dead broke when they left the White House. The public record shows that they possibly had more liabilities than assets, but it doesn’t show that conclusively.

Bill had enormous legal debts when they left the White House - and the above PolitiFact quote shows they may have been $500,000 in debt when they left the White House - "but under any set of assumptions, the Clintons were in the red, a problem driven by Bill Clinton’s enormous legal bills."

First, you are doing what Hillary wants all the sheeple to do, which is take her latest version as the truth. I've seen several explanations of hers regarding the sniper fire. Her story has changed drastically. This latest means she finally watched the videotape of the whole thing. There was no panic in the video. She was calm and not rushing. Maybe she actually didn't realize it was all on tape. Who knows. But she didn't look at all afraid of anything when they landed.

As far as their money situation, they already had things lined up that would quickly put a lot of money in the bank. I'm also shocked that the Clinton defense fund didn't get more donations. Hillary seemed to be trying to relate to people who really are broke and worry that they won't be able to keep their house or feed their kids. Bill and Hillary's low balance may or may not have been on paper, but they never worried about money or went without anything. It was no more than a lame attempt at trying to sound like a regular person.
the right wing rags, are spinning it....all mere conjecture and twisted opinions on what you claim she was doing....

seems to me it is you, on the right, that are the liars....the liars lying about her lying....it's always been that way....anything the Clintons have ever said, the right wing has twisted what they actually said, in to some demented, contorted, scandal....

it's plain as day.... truly, it is....

the right wing rags, are spinning it....all mere conjecture and twisted opinions on what you claim she was doing....

seems to me it is you, on the right, that are the liars....the liars lying about her lying....it's always been that way....anything the Clintons have ever said, the right wing has twisted what they actually said, in to some demented, contorted, scandal....

I've seen enough videos of Hillary trying to put forth a much different story regarding the supposed sniper danger. Her story, out of her own lying mouth, has changed. I am sick of her trying to claim that people misunderstood her or that she misspoke. She knows how important it is to be careful about your words. Her initial claim was a flat out lie and it was clear looking at the video that she was exaggerating things a LOT.

Regarding being broke, no they were never really broke or unable to live well. Why would she even say that to the many people who truly are broke and those who barely scrape by? She's full of shit.

She has lied too many times to even take her explanations seriously. If you still believe her, that is your problem. And you do have a big problem if you're that damn stupid.

I don't know what the media is reporting and base most of my opinion on what I've heard Hillary say over the years. I think it's you that listens to lib media and you eat whatever bullshit they serve you.

Sniper Fire

Dead Broke

Sniper Fire??? Combat ZOne???? what,? Hillary and Chelsea eating at the Cracker Barrel again?

Another NaziCon conspiracy theory debunked.

Quite the opposite dearie. According to hilary she has seen more action than most soldiers. She's a contemptible liar.

Sniper Fire

Dead Broke

CBS actually shot her lying ass down. Face it, she's a pathological liar and the progressives don't seem to care that she can't seem to tell the truth. About anything.

Another NaziCon conspiracy theory debunked.

You must be talking to yourself about yourself. The Bosnia sniper fire lie is so well proven even Mrs Tuzla had to admit she "misspoke." Which is the best anyone will ever get out of a liberal. So you can look at the link in my signature line, then you too can see the light or should I say darkness?

Sniper Fire

Dead Broke

When a Leftist lies it's called, "Uhh, I misspoke." I'm curious , how does one "misspeak" about being shot at?? LOL

Sniper Fire

Dead Broke

When a Leftist lies it's called, "Uhh, I misspoke." I'm curious , how does one "misspeak" about being shot at?? LOL

Watch the video then you will see how a pro does it.

Using a private email server for official secret government business, dumb.
Expecting the voters to reward you for being so dumb, even dumber.

Colin Powell also used a private email server. It wasn't illegal. So, what's your point?

Was that private email server in his residence and did he delete 33,000 of his emails?

Colin Powell also used a private email server. It wasn't illegal. So, what's your point?

Was that private email server in his residence and did he delete 33,000 of his emails?

NaziCons have cried "wolf" so many times against the Clintons that when a real "wolf" shows up - most sane people don't give a shit. I don't give a shit. NaziCons owe the Clintons many "get out of jail free" cards.

You misspelled "criminal." It is a criminal offense. Next we will hear that her server was hacked by the Chinese or Russians. IT is almost inevitable.

Criminal offense? That's a LIE. It was perfectly legal when she was doing it.
Nope. Wrong.
She also violated federal regulations in place — in some form since 1995 (see 36 C.F.R. § 1234.24(a)(4) (1995) and with absolute clarity since 2009 (see 36 C.F.R. 1236.22(b)) — that required that any private e-mails used for conducting official business be preserved in federal records systems. She kept at least 30,000 official e-mails outside the federal records system during her entire tenure in office.

Read more at: Hillary Clinton s E-mails -- No Subpoena She Broke the Law Regardless National Review Online

Geezus H. Kryst, can't you post something "credible" other than that National Review spam?

You don't consider government regulations credible?

NaziCons have cried "wolf" so many times against the Clintons that when a real "wolf" shows up - most sane people don't give a shit. I don't give a shit. NaziCons owe the Clintons many "get out of jail free" cards.

15 convictions on 40 crimes during the Whitewater investigation, me thinks Mrs. Tuzla has used up her get out of jail cards. We shall see.

Sure Hillary is a corrupt pathological liar, but she's the best corrupt pathological liar the Dems could muster

Forum List

Back