🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary Clinton: Sniper Fire and Dead Broke

Marc Rich and domestic terrorists, that is who team Clinton protected. Disgusting.

The FALN pardons:

Members of Congress viewed the clemencies as a dangerous abuse of presidential power that could not go unchallenged. Resolutions condemning the president's action were passed with a vote of 95-2 in the Senate, 311-41 in the House. It was the most they could do; the president's pardon power, conferred by the Constitution, is absolute. The House launched an investigation, subpoenaing records from the White House and Justice in an effort to determine whether proper procedure had been followed. President Clinton promptly invoked executive privilege, putting Justice Department lawyers in the impossible position of admitting that they had sent the White House a recommendation on the issue, but barred from disclosing what it was.

..........The FALN clemencies provide a disturbing example of how the abuse or misuse of presidential prerogative, under the guise of policy, can be put in service of the personal and private activities of the president's spouse -- and beyond the reach of meaningful congressional oversight.

The Clintons' Terror Pardons

Liberals have just released the following to undoubtedly prove that Hillary was indeed under attack in Bosnia:

upload_2015-12-17_8-29-40.jpeg

:lmao:

upload_2015-12-17_8-44-41.jpeg

Hillary finally clarifies what she means when she said she was 'broke'....

Sniper Fire

During Monday's editorial meeting -- in which Clinton was seeking the Daily News' endorsement ahead of Pennsylvania's April 22 primary -- she was asked about the apparent discrepancy. The newspaper reported her response:

"Now let me tell you what I can remember, OK -- because what I was told was that we had to land a certain way and move quickly because of the threat of sniper fire. So I misspoke -- I didn't say that in my book or other times but if I said something that made it seem as though there was actual fire -- that's not what I was told," she told the newspaper.

"I was told we had to land a certain way, we had to have our bulletproof stuff on because of the threat of sniper fire. I was also told that the greeting ceremony had been moved away from the tarmac but that there was this 8-year-old girl and, I can't, I can't rush by her, I've got to at least greet her -- so I greeted her, I took her stuff and then I left. Now that's my memory of it."

Clinton says she misspoke about sniper fire - CNN.com

She was in a combat zone with Chelsea. They were probably very scared. She probably felt like she was running with her head down. Fear alters perceptions. Seems perfectly reasonable to me. Anyway, she said she misspoke.

Dead Broke

Clinton’s 2000 Senate financial disclosure form, via the Open Secrets website, provides a rough view of the balance between the couple’s assets and liabilities. These forms only show amounts in broad ranges -- from $15,001 to $50,000, from $50,001 to $100,000 and so forth -- but under any set of assumptions, the Clintons were in the red, a problem driven by Bill Clinton’s enormous legal bills.

Their highest possible assets totaled about $1.8 million, while their lowest possible debts were nearly $2.3 million. The most optimistic scenario left them in a hole of about $500,000.

Hillary Clinton said she and Bill were in debt and dead broke when they left the White House. The public record shows that they possibly had more liabilities than assets, but it doesn’t show that conclusively.

Hillary Clinton says she and Bill were dead broke - PolitiFact

Bill had enormous legal debts when they left the White House - and the above PolitiFact quote shows they may have been $500,000 in debt when they left the White House - "but under any set of assumptions, the Clintons were in the red, a problem driven by Bill Clinton’s enormous legal bills."

"In the end the Party would announce that two and two made five, and you would have to believe it. It was inevitable that they should make that claim sooner or later: the logic of their position demanded it. Not merely the validity of experience, but the very existence of external reality was tacitly denied by their philosophy." -- Dem Philosophy 2015

Sniper Fire

During Monday's editorial meeting -- in which Clinton was seeking the Daily News' endorsement ahead of Pennsylvania's April 22 primary -- she was asked about the apparent discrepancy. The newspaper reported her response:

"Now let me tell you what I can remember, OK -- because what I was told was that we had to land a certain way and move quickly because of the threat of sniper fire. So I misspoke -- I didn't say that in my book or other times but if I said something that made it seem as though there was actual fire -- that's not what I was told," she told the newspaper.

"I was told we had to land a certain way, we had to have our bulletproof stuff on because of the threat of sniper fire. I was also told that the greeting ceremony had been moved away from the tarmac but that there was this 8-year-old girl and, I can't, I can't rush by her, I've got to at least greet her -- so I greeted her, I took her stuff and then I left. Now that's my memory of it."

Clinton says she misspoke about sniper fire - CNN.com

She was in a combat zone with Chelsea. They were probably very scared. She probably felt like she was running with her head down. Fear alters perceptions. Seems perfectly reasonable to me. Anyway, she said she misspoke.

Dead Broke

Clinton’s 2000 Senate financial disclosure form, via the Open Secrets website, provides a rough view of the balance between the couple’s assets and liabilities. These forms only show amounts in broad ranges -- from $15,001 to $50,000, from $50,001 to $100,000 and so forth -- but under any set of assumptions, the Clintons were in the red, a problem driven by Bill Clinton’s enormous legal bills.

Their highest possible assets totaled about $1.8 million, while their lowest possible debts were nearly $2.3 million. The most optimistic scenario left them in a hole of about $500,000.

Hillary Clinton said she and Bill were in debt and dead broke when they left the White House. The public record shows that they possibly had more liabilities than assets, but it doesn’t show that conclusively.

Hillary Clinton says she and Bill were dead broke - PolitiFact

Bill had enormous legal debts when they left the White House - and the above PolitiFact quote shows they may have been $500,000 in debt when they left the White House - "but under any set of assumptions, the Clintons were in the red, a problem driven by Bill Clinton’s enormous legal bills."

"In the end the Party would announce that two and two made five, and you would have to believe it. It was inevitable that they should make that claim sooner or later: the logic of their position demanded it. Not merely the validity of experience, but the very existence of external reality was tacitly denied by their philosophy." -- Dem Philosophy 2015

do you think laykota would answer with anything other then

so

you are posting to a mindless drone

Cattle-Futures Miracle - Hillary’s first commodity trade was in cattle futures where she ordered 10 futures contracts which normally cost $12,000 dollars with only $1,000 dollars in her account. This turned into $6,300 dollars by the next morning and after 10 months totaled $100,000, with trading help from James B. Blair.

“Blair, who at the time was outside counsel to Tyson Foods Inc., Arkansas' largest employer, says he was advising Clinton out of friendship, not to seek political gain. . ." reports The WashingtonPost.

Robert L. "Red" Bone ran the Springdale, AK financial services company REFCO allowed the trades and later, after investigation, had to pay the largest fine at the time in the exchanges history and was suspended for three years. Hillary Clinton said she was able to make the successful trading because she read the Wall Street Journal for research.

Travelgate Scandal - Catherine Cornelius, a 25-year-old cousin of Bill's was allegedly promised the position of director of the travel office. Hillary Clinton then (indirectly) fired seven employees from the United States travel office and replaced them with associates from Arkansas. Records were either nowhere to be found or incorrectly filed. And, there's a reported attempt to give a White House airline contract to friend. Hillary had the FBI investigate Billy Dale, the head of the travel office, ruining his career who was found to do nothing wrong, but was then audited by the IRS for three years after.

"Billy Dale and his family went through hell thanks to the Clintons, Attorney General Janet Reno, the FBI and the IRS," Irvine wrote. "Hillary's greatest crime was not perjury, it was trying to send an innocent man to prison to justify having fired him and his staff without cause."

“A memorandum by a former Presidential aide depicts Hillary Rodham Clinton as the central figure in the 1993 travel office dismissals, a politically damaging episode that the aide said had resulted from a climate of fear in which officials did not dare question Mrs. Clinton's wishes," wrote the NYT in 1996.

B....b....b....BUT BUUUUUUUUUSH!

Bush is no longer President or relevant in the political scene, unlike the terd in the WH now ir the criminal who wants to get their. Nice attempt to try to justify their actions, though...

'Well everyone else does it....'

Damn right, Bush!

Whether you're smart enough to recognize it or not, at least one self described "really-really smart" "Republican" knows Bush & company screwed over this country's future really-really bad.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/12/16/1460725/-Hmm-Trump-had-the-most-cogent-perceptive-view-on-the-Iraq-war-in-the-GOP-debate
By subir
Wednesday Dec 16, 2015

<snip>

TRUMP: In my opinion, we've spent $4 trillion trying to topple various people that frankly, if they were there and if we could've spent that $4 trillion in the United States to fix our roads, our bridges, and all of the other problems; our airports and all of the other problems we've had, we would've been a lot better off. I can tell you that right now.

We have done a tremendous disservice, not only to Middle East, we've done a tremendous disservice to humanity. The people that have been killed, the people that have wiped away, and for what? It's not like we had victory.

It's a mess. The Middle East is totally destabilized. A total and complete mess. I wish we had the $4 trillion or $5 trillion. I wish it were spent right here in the United States, on our schools, hospitals, roads, airports, and everything else that are all falling apart.

<snip>

Buck up, grow a pair, admit your mistake, the former leader of the Republican party and his cohorts screwed this country. But you don't have to believe me, the "really-really smart" future probable candidate of the Republican party already admitted your mistake.
When BushCo supporters give our $4 Trillion (with T) back we can start-----start to think about forgiving BushCo and his supporters for the death and destruction in/of the ME, until then...

Damn right, Bush!

B....b....b....BUT BUUUUUUUUUSH!

Bush is no longer President or relevant in the political scene, unlike the terd in the WH now ir the criminal who wants to get their. Nice attempt to try to justify their actions, though...

'Well everyone else does it....'

Damn right, Bush!

Whether you're smart enough to recognize it or not, at least one self described "really-really smart" "Republican" knows Bush & company screwed over this country's future really-really bad.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/12/16/1460725/-Hmm-Trump-had-the-most-cogent-perceptive-view-on-the-Iraq-war-in-the-GOP-debate
By subir
Wednesday Dec 16, 2015

<snip>

TRUMP: In my opinion, we've spent $4 trillion trying to topple various people that frankly, if they were there and if we could've spent that $4 trillion in the United States to fix our roads, our bridges, and all of the other problems; our airports and all of the other problems we've had, we would've been a lot better off. I can tell you that right now.

We have done a tremendous disservice, not only to Middle East, we've done a tremendous disservice to humanity. The people that have been killed, the people that have wiped away, and for what? It's not like we had victory.

It's a mess. The Middle East is totally destabilized. A total and complete mess. I wish we had the $4 trillion or $5 trillion. I wish it were spent right here in the United States, on our schools, hospitals, roads, airports, and everything else that are all falling apart.

<snip>

Buck up, grow a pair, admit your mistake, the former leader of the Republican party and his cohorts screwed this country. But you don't have to believe me, the "really-really smart" future probable candidate of the Republican party already admitted your mistake.
When BushCo supporters give our $4 Trillion (with T) back we can start-----start to think about forgiving BushCo and his supporters for the death and destruction in/of the ME, until then...

Damn right, Bush!

mrz121615dAPC20151216074720.jpg

"Damn right, Bush!

Whether you're smart enough to recognize it or not, at least one self described "really-really smart" "Republican" knows Bush & company screwed over this country's future really-really bad."

And Bush has not been President for almost a decade - OBAMA HAS.

And every time anyone brings up a CURRENT foreign or domestic policy failure, scandal, or violation of Constitution or Law by THIS President or THIS administration the only thing liberals want to do is point back nearly a decade ago and attack someone in the past instead of dealing with the problems currently happening

F* Bush!
Bush did not arm Mexican Drug cartels resulting in the deaths of over 500 innocent people, including 2 US citizens.

BUSH did not help a terrorist group take over the govt of our ally Egypt, resulting in the 'cleansing' of thousands of Christians in that country.

BUSH did not arm Al '9/11/01' Qaeida in Libya and eventually drag this nation to war on his own to help them defeat/kill Qadaffi and take over Libya as their own.

BUSH did not hire Al Qaeida militants to guard a NOW DEAD US Ambassador, the 1st in over 30 years to be assassinate.

BUSH prevented any terrorist attacks from happening on US soil after 9/11/01 while Obama has failed to prevent 4 successful terrorist attacks on US soil and the murder of numerous Americans, when half of them could and should have been prevented but weren't because of his failures and another attack was perpetrated using guns he had given to the Mexican Drug cartels.

There have been and still are failures, crimes, scandals and terrorist attacks in THIS decade under THIS President that can and should be addressed, but instead Liberals are too busy trying to defend their failed President, attempting to justify and gloss over his deeds by declaring 'What about Bush?'

F* Bush - he isn't President. Obama is. Start acting like it!

"Damn right, Bush!

Whether you're smart enough to recognize it or not, at least one self described "really-really smart" "Republican" knows Bush & company screwed over this country's future really-really bad."

And Bush has not been President for almost a decade - OBAMA HAS.

And every time anyone brings up a CURRENT foreign or domestic policy failure, scandal, or violation of Constitution or Law by THIS President or THIS administration the only thing liberals want to do is point back nearly a decade ago and attack someone in the past instead of dealing with the problems currently happening

F* Bush!
Bush did not arm Mexican Drug cartels resulting in the deaths of over 500 innocent people, including 2 US citizens.

BUSH did not help a terrorist group take over the govt of our ally Egypt, resulting in the 'cleansing' of thousands of Christians in that country.

BUSH did not arm Al '9/11/01' Qaeida in Libya and eventually drag this nation to war on his own to help them defeat/kill Qadaffi and take over Libya as their own.

BUSH did not hire Al Qaeida militants to guard a NOW DEAD US Ambassador, the 1st in over 30 years to be assassinate.

BUSH prevented any terrorist attacks from happening on US soil after 9/11/01 while Obama has failed to prevent 4 successful terrorist attacks on US soil and the murder of numerous Americans, when half of them could and should have been prevented but weren't because of his failures and another attack was perpetrated using guns he had given to the Mexican Drug cartels.

There have been and still are failures, crimes, scandals and terrorist attacks in THIS decade under THIS President that can and should be addressed, but instead Liberals are too busy trying to defend their failed President, attempting to justify and gloss over his deeds by declaring 'What about Bush?'

F* Bush - he isn't President. Obama is. Start acting like it!

The Bush administration killed off thousands of America's finest young people, permanently crippled tens of thousands more and wasted $4 trillion (with a T) hard earned taxpayer dollars. After that kind of screwing, it's going to take at least several Democratic Presidents in conjunction with Democratic Congresses to wipe up the huge wet spot he and his Dick left behind.

I feel s sorry for rightwingers/Republicans, like the sheeple they are, the rightwing media has catapulted their fear/run emotion to the point they don't even believe their teammates anymore - according to committee chairman rightwing nutjob Mike Rogers (R., Mich.), "A House report on the 2012 terrorist attacks in Benghazi, Libya, concludes that the Central Intelligence Agency and U.S. military responded properly and that Obama administration “talking points” were flawed, but didn’t find that administration officials attempted to mislead the public."
Quote excerpted from: http://www.wsj.com/articles/house-report-cia-military-acted-properly-in-benghazi-attacks-1416616698

Did you catch that, even Republican ODSers can't make hay out of what you say and-----and even the Republican owned WSJ thinks your source is making stuff up.

Forum List

Back