🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary Clinton: Sniper Fire and Dead Broke

Any republican woman with Hillary's level of baggage would be palinized by the left and the MSM. Can you imagine a republican woman being taken seriously after this:

If Hillary does become the democrat nominee, the republicans should come out strong with attack ads throughout October showing her stupidest moments like what is shown above. The gloves need to come off.

Sniper Fire

During Monday's editorial meeting -- in which Clinton was seeking the Daily News' endorsement ahead of Pennsylvania's April 22 primary -- she was asked about the apparent discrepancy. The newspaper reported her response:

"Now let me tell you what I can remember, OK -- because what I was told was that we had to land a certain way and move quickly because of the threat of sniper fire. So I misspoke -- I didn't say that in my book or other times but if I said something that made it seem as though there was actual fire -- that's not what I was told," she told the newspaper.

"I was told we had to land a certain way, we had to have our bulletproof stuff on because of the threat of sniper fire. I was also told that the greeting ceremony had been moved away from the tarmac but that there was this 8-year-old girl and, I can't, I can't rush by her, I've got to at least greet her -- so I greeted her, I took her stuff and then I left. Now that's my memory of it."

Clinton says she misspoke about sniper fire - CNN.com

She was in a combat zone with Chelsea. They were probably very scared. She probably felt like she was running with her head down. Fear alters perceptions. Seems perfectly reasonable to me. Anyway, she said she misspoke.

Dead Broke

Clinton’s 2000 Senate financial disclosure form, via the Open Secrets website, provides a rough view of the balance between the couple’s assets and liabilities. These forms only show amounts in broad ranges -- from $15,001 to $50,000, from $50,001 to $100,000 and so forth -- but under any set of assumptions, the Clintons were in the red, a problem driven by Bill Clinton’s enormous legal bills.

Their highest possible assets totaled about $1.8 million, while their lowest possible debts were nearly $2.3 million. The most optimistic scenario left them in a hole of about $500,000.

Hillary Clinton said she and Bill were in debt and dead broke when they left the White House. The public record shows that they possibly had more liabilities than assets, but it doesn’t show that conclusively.

Hillary Clinton says she and Bill were dead broke - PolitiFact

Bill had enormous legal debts when they left the White House - and the above PolitiFact quote shows they may have been $500,000 in debt when they left the White House - "but under any set of assumptions, the Clintons were in the red, a problem driven by Bill Clinton’s enormous legal bills."

Dude, they landed in the middle of Tezla Air Force Base...a heavily fortified and extremely secure US base. They were met by dignitaries and a little girl who read Clinton a poem while everyone stood around smiling. There was no "sniper threat". She lied. She lied and she got caught lying..so she lied about the lie.

Any republican woman with Hillary's level of baggage would be palinized by the left and the MSM. Can you imagine a republican woman being taken seriously after this:

If Hillary does become the democrat nominee, the republicans should come out strong with attack ads throughout October showing her stupidest moments like what is shown above. The gloves need to come off.

She's counting on them being scared of attacking a "woman". Talk about lowering the glass ceiling.

She's counting on them being scared of attacking a "woman". Talk about lowering the glass ceiling.

The left was not scared to attack Palin. It worked.

Both Clintons were broke when they left office...
Cant grab $1 mil a speech when you are in office.
She told the truth

Both Clintons were broke when they left office...
Cant grab $1 mil a speech when you are in office.
She told the truth

Yet that same year they bought not ONE million dollar plus house...but TWO million dollar plus houses! No disrespect, Uncle Mark but if you think the Clinton's were "broke" when they left office then you're a bit naive! Just saying...

The left was not scared to attack Palin. It worked.

And it will work on Hillary, if they have the balls to do it.

And Bill didn't inhale, have sex with that woman, and so on...

Fluck the Clintons.

Meh. Another Clinton apologist spewing talking point spin.

Just trying to clarify NaziCon lies and misinformation about the Clintons.

Oh, you mean she shouldn't have lied in the first place, then clarifications wouldn't be necessary would they. Military aircraft always do a corkscrew approach into possible hot zones, it's SOP.

Meh. Another Clinton apologist spewing talking point spin.

Just trying to clarify NaziCon lies and misinformation about the Clintons.

Oh, you mean she shouldn't have lied in the first place, then clarifications wouldn't be necessary would they. Military aircraft always do a corkscrew approach into possible hot zones, it's SOP.

Oh, what a tangled web hiLIARy did weave, when first she practiced to deceive.

Give it up Shitting Bull, no amount of lies will salvage the crook Hillary.

I just hope your party is stupid enough to actually run her.

I suspect Walter Palmer could beat Hillary in a head to head race.

Hillary is her own worst enemy at this point in time and I won't be the least bit surprised when the democrat party leadership throws her under the bus.

Sniper Fire

During Monday's editorial meeting -- in which Clinton was seeking the Daily News' endorsement ahead of Pennsylvania's April 22 primary -- she was asked about the apparent discrepancy. The newspaper reported her response:

"Now let me tell you what I can remember, OK -- because what I was told was that we had to land a certain way and move quickly because of the threat of sniper fire. So I misspoke -- I didn't say that in my book or other times but if I said something that made it seem as though there was actual fire -- that's not what I was told," she told the newspaper.

"I was told we had to land a certain way, we had to have our bulletproof stuff on because of the threat of sniper fire. I was also told that the greeting ceremony had been moved away from the tarmac but that there was this 8-year-old girl and, I can't, I can't rush by her, I've got to at least greet her -- so I greeted her, I took her stuff and then I left. Now that's my memory of it."

Clinton says she misspoke about sniper fire - CNN.com

She was in a combat zone with Chelsea. They were probably very scared. She probably felt like she was running with her head down. Fear alters perceptions. Seems perfectly reasonable to me. Anyway, she said she misspoke.

Dead Broke

Clinton’s 2000 Senate financial disclosure form, via the Open Secrets website, provides a rough view of the balance between the couple’s assets and liabilities. These forms only show amounts in broad ranges -- from $15,001 to $50,000, from $50,001 to $100,000 and so forth -- but under any set of assumptions, the Clintons were in the red, a problem driven by Bill Clinton’s enormous legal bills.

Their highest possible assets totaled about $1.8 million, while their lowest possible debts were nearly $2.3 million. The most optimistic scenario left them in a hole of about $500,000.

Hillary Clinton said she and Bill were in debt and dead broke when they left the White House. The public record shows that they possibly had more liabilities than assets, but it doesn’t show that conclusively.

Hillary Clinton says she and Bill were dead broke - PolitiFact

Bill had enormous legal debts when they left the White House - and the above PolitiFact quote shows they may have been $500,000 in debt when they left the White House - "but under any set of assumptions, the Clintons were in the red, a problem driven by Bill Clinton’s enormous legal bills."
you're loyal, i'll give you that. this is just the stuff we know about.
lock up the silver and china. young interns.

Forum List

Back