🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary Clinton: Sniper Fire and Dead Broke

NaziCons will desperately try to keep Hillary under a cloud of suspicion until the election. Smart voters know that.
Where there's smoke there's fire.
Where are similar allegations about Sanders? Or any of the GOP candidates for that matter? The best you can do is a faux traffic scandal with Christie.

I really would like to see a one on one debate with Trump vs. Clinton. The man would truly mop the floor with her. Wouldn't even be close. I'm sure the Democrats don't wanna see that debacle. So don't let Democrats fool ya, they're pulling for anyone but Trump at this point.
I'd like to see a federal prosecutor with subpoena powers in front of a judge debate her.

I'd love to see Trey Goudy debate her. She's be reduced to a puddle of tears and flop sweat.

She's had everything handed to her. Every bit of power she has is because of her husband's political clout. Her Senate seat was a fraud. It was handed to her. She's never really been tested in a tough debate.

NaziCons will desperately try to keep Hillary under a cloud of suspicion until the election. Smart voters know that.
Where are similar allegations about Sanders? Or any of the GOP candidates for that matter? The best you can do is a faux traffic scandal with Christie.

You're desperately trying to taint the leader of the pack. Bernie is just an interesting Liberal sideshow.

I really would like to see a one on one debate with Trump vs. Clinton. The man would truly mop the floor with her. Wouldn't even be close. I'm sure the Democrats don't wanna see that debacle. So don't let Democrats fool ya, they're pulling for anyone but Trump at this point.
I'd like to see a federal prosecutor with subpoena powers in front of a judge debate her.

I'd love to see Trey Goudy debate her. She's be reduced to a puddle of tears and flop sweat.

She's had everything handed to her. Every bit of power she has is because of her husband's political clout. Her Senate seat was a fraud. It was handed to her. She's never really been tested in a tough debate.

A guy like Trump would tear her up. Democrats better hope it doesn't come down to those two. One kick-ass debate victory can sway an Election. Hillary isn't ready for the heat.

Indeed. Hillary has never run in an actual competitive election. She's just a butt slider through life.

You're desperately trying to taint the leader of the pack. Bernie is just an interesting Liberal sideshow.
Im not trying to do anything. The facts speak for themselves.
Bernie is gaining on her consistently.
Again where are similar allegations against the GOP candidates?

Every bit of power Hillary has is because of her husband's political clout. Right down to her fraudulent Senate seat. The thing was handed to her. She's never been in a tough debate. She can't handle the heat.

A guy like Trump would tear her apart. In a one on one debate, it would be Trump in landslide. And one kick-ass debate victory can sway an Election. Democrats better hope they get a corrupt wuss like Jeb Bush to debate her. Otherwise, it's gonna be a very ugly debacle.

You lying NaziCons have absolutely no honor or ethics. Are you also a "Christian"?

I mock Hillary because she's a crook.

{
Corporations and foreign nations, including those with repressive human rights records, that prominently donated to the Clinton Foundation reportedly received lucrative weapons deals from Hillary Clinton’s State Department.

According to an International Business Times report, “under Clinton’s leadership, the State Department approved $165 billion worth of commercial arms sales to 20 nations whose governments have given money to the Clinton Foundation,” which was “nearly double the value of American arms sales made to the those countries and approved by the State Department during the same period of President George W. Bush’s second term.”

At least seven foreign nations that received clearance for arms deals from the State Department—Algeria, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Thailand, Norway and Australia–reportedly donated to the Clinton Foundation while Hillary Clinton was secretary of state.}

Report Hillary s State Dept. Approved Weapons Deals for Corporations Countries that Donated to Clinton Foundation - Breitbart

A guy like Trump would tear her up. Democrats better hope it doesn't come down to those two. One kick-ass debate victory can sway an Election. Hillary isn't ready for the heat.

Indeed. Hillary has never run in an actual competitive election. She's just a butt slider through life.

It's all been handed to her because of her husband. She's spoiled. She rattles easily. In a one on one debate, Trump would destroy her. Say what you want about Trump, but he's a tough mofo. He speaks well and doesn't pull punches.

Hillary's just not ready for that kind of heat. She'll fold right in front of an entire nation. Democrats better hope they get a corrupt wuss like Jeb Bush. Otherwise, it's gonna be real ugly for em.

It's all been handed to her because of her husband. She's spoiled. She rattles easily. In a one on one debate, Trump would destroy her. Say what you want about Trump, but he's a tough mofo. He speaks well and doesn't pull punches.

Hillary's just not ready for that kind of heat. She'll fold right in front of an entire nation. Democrats better hope they get a corrupt wuss like Jeb Bush. Otherwise, it's gonna be real ugly for em.

I love how she and Bill "donated" close to $15M to their personal foundation and then used that money to subsidize (tax free) their lifestyle of lavish travel.

Contrast that with the news today that Lois Lerner wanted to audit Bristol Palin for the $300K she was paid (and paid taxes on) for her work for a teen pregnancy charity. Lerner said that charities aren't supposed to be run for the personal benefit of anyone. She's correct on that, so why isn't the Clinton Foundation being audited?

This perfectly sums up the NaziCon witch hunt against Hillary:

1150x647

Using a private email server for official secret government business, dumb.
Expecting the voters to reward you for being so dumb, even dumber.

Colin Powell also used a private email server. It wasn't illegal. So, what's your point?
What does Powell have to do with Hillary? And, if he's running for president, I never heard about it. If he does, be sure to bring that up. Also, since when do you use Republicans as standards of behavior for democrats? Do you respect them that much?

You misspelled "criminal." It is a criminal offense. Next we will hear that her server was hacked by the Chinese or Russians. IT is almost inevitable.

Not exactly "hacked," Hillary sold full access to the Chinese for donations to the Clinton (back pocket) Foundation...

You lying NaziCons have absolutely no honor or ethics. Are you also a "Christian"?

Hmmmm, they are presenting factual history, that anyone can verify...and you call them liars. What does that make you?:eusa_think:

Anyone other than me mystified that she has been allowed to keep that server this whole time? Kind of like letting a bank robber keep the money he had in his hand when he was caught until he gets convicted.

Forum List

Back