Hillary Clinton Sold Hypersonic Missile Technology to Vladimir Putin.

The OP article parrots the expired horseshit that Hillary sold Russia 20 percent of our uranium.

A sure sign the rest of the article is new horseshit.

Hillary Transferred Technology for Putin's New Unstoppable Missile

Russian President Vladimir Putin reported this week that he has developed an unstoppable intercontinental nuclear missile that travels 20 times the speed of sound, it can’t be detected, has an unlimited range, and no nation can shoot it down. Putin demonstrated the missile capability that no one denies by showing a video of one hitting Florida.

Special thanks Hillary Clinton, the Podestas and the Obama administration on behalf of Russia.

Mrs. Clinton, while feathering her nest and launching the failed Russian reset, managed to transfer military technology being used in the missile system.

HILLARY CLINTON’S RUSSIAN MISSILE COLLUSION
Hopefully this is the smoking gun that will finally put Hillary in jail for life if not the death penalty for treason -- and I would think colluding with Russia is definitely treason.

Well they seemed to think it was in the event Trump engaged in it..

I've said all along. Trump is endorsing these investigations because they expose the real criminals. It's what anybody with any integrity would have done. And it is working.

the clinton uranium conspiracy bs has been debunked so many times its ridiculous to even mention it.

I feel sorry for stupid RW's.

:itsok:

People saying it's been debunked isn't really the same as debunking.

Attorney General Sessions orders fresh look at Uranium One deal
Ordering another nothingburger isn't really the same thing as proof.

Not one gram of uranium was exported to Russia.

The Uranium One thing is a stupid meme, parroted by stupid people.

the clinton uranium conspiracy bs has been debunked so many times its ridiculous to even mention it.

That was in December, what has come of it since then?

the point is, it hasn't been debunked.
And in fact, the sale was 20 percent...

Again you're exposed as a liar.

The Government Accountability Institute (GAI) is a conservative nonprofit investigative research organization located in Tallahassee, Florida.[3][4] GAI was founded in 2012[5] by Peter Schweizer and Stephen Bannon with funding from Robert Mercer and family.[6] Schweizer serves as the group's president.[7] The group is known for its involvement with the publication of the investigative books Clinton Cash: The Untold Story of How and Why Foreign Governments and Businesses Helped Make Bill and Hillary Rich and Bush Bucks: How Public Service and Corporations Helped Make Jeb Rich.[1]

A rag to frame Clinton. What a joke. Schweizer. Bannon with funding from Mercer. Face it you guys, the IG reports says you lost.:eusa_dance::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:
I find it interesting that you Libs think everyone is supposed to take every little unsubstantiated rumor, innuendo and bathroom graffiti about Trump as gospel but Clinton is somehow sacrosanct.

Fascinating! Reminds me of this headline:

AS you piglets are so fond of saying: " These things take time".
Oh look, the trumpkin is triggered again.

Fascinating! Reminds me of this headline:

AS you piglets are so fond of saying: " These things take time".
Oh look, the trumpkin is triggered again.

(smile) Haven't you been bitch slapped by me enough kid? You don't that Hillary gave Russia the technology?

Hillary Transferred Technology for Putin's New Unstoppable Missile

Russian President Vladimir Putin reported this week that he has developed an unstoppable intercontinental nuclear missile that travels 20 times the speed of sound, it can’t be detected, has an unlimited range, and no nation can shoot it down. Putin demonstrated the missile capability that no one denies by showing a video of one hitting Florida.

Special thanks Hillary Clinton, the Podestas and the Obama administration on behalf of Russia.

Mrs. Clinton, while feathering her nest and launching the failed Russian reset, managed to transfer military technology being used in the missile system.

HILLARY CLINTON’S RUSSIAN MISSILE COLLUSION

And who is the source of all of these claims?

Yep- a Breitbart editor.

Yeah, her and Hussein's 'Reset Button' thing worked out great... For Russia.

the point is, it hasn't been debunked.
And in fact, the sale was 20 percent...

Again you're exposed as a liar.

the point is it's been debunked more often than your virginity, allie.

again, you're exposed as a loon.

Her husband transferred basic nuclear technology to N.K. and we know that Hillary paved the way for Russia to get crucial uranium sites. That's what the Mueller witch hunt is all about. The media and the democrat party (and true believers in the FBI) are desperate to deflect attention away from Hillary and Barry.

Forum List

Back