Hillary Clinton Still Refuses to Say Radical Islam (VIDEO)

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
I said the other day the reason they won't say "radical Islam" is they are being FUNDED by the Muslims and that's why her or Obama won't come out and say that. the VIDEO of her at the site.

snip:

December 7, 2015 by Aleister Leave a Comment

Hillary Clinton appeared on ABC News yesterday and when asked, still flatly refused to use the term radical Islam.

The Washington Free Beacon reports:

Hillary Clinton Doubles Down on Refusal to Say ‘Radical Islam’

Clinton repeatedly refused to use the term at the Democratic debate last month, raising eyebrows from observers who wondered why she would avoid the obvious characterization.

“You’ve also been reluctant to say we’re fighting radical Islam and I wonder why not? Isn’t it a mistake not to say it plain, that the violence is being pushed by radical elements in that faith?” Stephanopoulos asked.

“Well, that’s a different thing. Radical elements who use a dangerous and distorted view of Islam to promote their jihadist ambitions, I’m fine with that,” Clinton said. “I say it all the time, and I go after Islamists too.”

“So what’s the problem with radical Islam?” Stephanopoulos asked.

“Well, the problem is that sounds like we’re declaring war against a religion, and that to me is, number one, wrong,” Clinton said.

Watch the video:

all of it here:
Hillary Clinton Still Refuses to Say Radical Islam (VIDEO) - Progressives Today
------------------------------------------------

and I'll be look what I ran across. so vote Democrat they've been Infiltrated by every enemy we have in the world..... what can go wrong with that eh?

snip:
Muslims Have More DNC Delegates than Montana, Utah and Oklahoma Put Together
Front Page ^ | 12/7/15 | Daniel Greenfield

Posted on ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2015‎ ‎8‎:‎05‎:‎09‎ ‎PM

The number of Muslim delegates attending the Democratic National Convention has quadrupled since 2004. Muslims had around 5 percent of the delegates in a Democratic Party convention for a country where they aren't even 1 percent of the population.
Number of delegates for the Great State of Oklahoma - 50
Number of delegates for the Great State of Utah - 34
Number of delegates for the Great State of Montana- 31
Number of delegates for the Great State of Vermont - 27
Number of delegates for the Great State of Nevada - 44
Number of delegates for the Great State of Iowa - 65
Number of Muslim delegates - 100

all of it here:
(Excerpt) Read more at frontpagemag.com ...

You people seem to have a hard time grasping international politics...
and the English language, and...
We have Muslim allies, yet you want to insult them.....
We have Muslim allies? Other than maybe a couple of sorties, why don't they have their armies fighting AQ and ISIS then?

Not allies, more like sitting back and watching Americans get slaughtered.

and why aren't they LINING up to take in this INVASION of Muslims invading every country around the world right now? you can't reason with people who REFUSES to see a problem

We have Muslim allies? Other than maybe a couple of sorties, why don't they have their armies fighting AQ and ISIS then?

Are you deaf as well as blind? There are Muslims dying fighting ISIS...on the ground taking towns that ISIS has held...

Flashback:
how lovely. she better watch her step they might want to stone her next
SNIP
Hillary Wears Hijab in New Campaign Ad
Hillary Clinton, by wearing the Hijab, is advertising that she is the property of a man
October 21, 2015
Daniel Greenfield

But in odd contrast to touting Hillary's feminism and strength
this shot of her wearing a Hijab

; an Islamic garment of submission.

Not only has the Hijab consistently been a source of Muslim violence against women, both in punishing women who don't wear it and punishing women who take it off, but its origins lie in an Islamic commandment distinguishing Muslim women, who couldn't be raped, from non-Muslim slave women captured by Mohammed's rampaging gang.

It's really quite explicit.

The Koranic verse that mandates covering states, “O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks all over their bodies that they may thus be distinguished and not molested” (Koran 33:59)

That's not modesty. The covering is being worn to avoid rape.

The key words here are "distinguished and not molested". Whom are these women being distinguished from? Women who don't cover up and can be molested.

all of it here:
Hillary Wears Hijab in New Campaign Ad

Are you deaf as well as blind? There are Muslims dying fighting ISIS...on the ground taking towns that ISIS has held...
There are Iraqis fighting for their homeland. Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, etc. where are their Armies? Sitting safely at home.

I said the other day the reason they won't say "radical Islam" is they are being FUNDED by the Muslims and that's why her or Obama won't come out and say that. the VIDEO of her at the site.

snip:

December 7, 2015 by Aleister Leave a Comment

Hillary Clinton appeared on ABC News yesterday and when asked, still flatly refused to use the term radical Islam.

The Washington Free Beacon reports:

Hillary Clinton Doubles Down on Refusal to Say ‘Radical Islam’

Clinton repeatedly refused to use the term at the Democratic debate last month, raising eyebrows from observers who wondered why she would avoid the obvious characterization.

“You’ve also been reluctant to say we’re fighting radical Islam and I wonder why not? Isn’t it a mistake not to say it plain, that the violence is being pushed by radical elements in that faith?” Stephanopoulos asked.

“Well, that’s a different thing. Radical elements who use a dangerous and distorted view of Islam to promote their jihadist ambitions, I’m fine with that,” Clinton said. “I say it all the time, and I go after Islamists too.”

“So what’s the problem with radical Islam?” Stephanopoulos asked.

“Well, the problem is that sounds like we’re declaring war against a religion, and that to me is, number one, wrong,” Clinton said.

Watch the video:

all of it here:
Hillary Clinton Still Refuses to Say Radical Islam (VIDEO) - Progressives Today
------------------------------------------------

and I'll be look what I ran across. so vote Democrat they've been Infiltrated by every enemy we have in the world..... what can go wrong with that eh?

snip:
Muslims Have More DNC Delegates than Montana, Utah and Oklahoma Put Together
Front Page ^ | 12/7/15 | Daniel Greenfield

Posted on ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2015‎ ‎8‎:‎05‎:‎09‎ ‎PM

The number of Muslim delegates attending the Democratic National Convention has quadrupled since 2004. Muslims had around 5 percent of the delegates in a Democratic Party convention for a country where they aren't even 1 percent of the population.
Number of delegates for the Great State of Oklahoma - 50
Number of delegates for the Great State of Utah - 34
Number of delegates for the Great State of Montana- 31
Number of delegates for the Great State of Vermont - 27
Number of delegates for the Great State of Nevada - 44
Number of delegates for the Great State of Iowa - 65
Number of Muslim delegates - 100

all of it here:
(Excerpt) Read more at frontpagemag.com ...

HRC is at LEAST three (3) Standard Deviations about your level on an IQ Test, At the Very Least Stephanie.

Why would a minority of any color, creed or religion associate/vote with the right wing / current iteration of the Republican Party, or a callous conservative?

Q. Why do some send money to the Republican Party?

A. Xenophobia, ignorance, greed, hate and they are dumb like Stephanie.

Last edited:
Yes because they must adhere to the GOP collective in what they call these murderous scumbags. Otherwise they are siding with the enemy, right?

Forum List

Back