Hillary Clinton tells crowd she wants to RAISE TAXES ON THE MIDDLE CLASS!!

They don't care. Why? Because Hillary voters know it's the middle class (not the rich) who will be paying for their welfare and food stamps.

Hard to believe she FINALLY told the truth.... but we have it on video!

Yeah her base is the 1%, ironic and funny at the same time......she is the manifestation of all the projection liberals do....whatever they accuse republicans of...you can bet they are the ones that actually behave that way.

I cant afford any more taxes. Ive already been forced to search for my hookers on backpage, any more loss of income and I could be destined to the 3 dollar ho with no teeth that works out behind the dumpster at the 7-11.

Horrifying, meanwhile your guy is innocently asking: "Why can't we use nukes?" Face it, no matter what Hillary says Trump is going to say something the same day that is so shocking that it totally overshadows her. Don't like it? Maybe you guys should not have nominated a continuous train wreck of a candidate.

That soundbyte will be the campaign if Trumps shuts his face and carpet bombs the airwaves

It just goes to show just how brainwashed her faithful followers really are. She could say anything, no matter how stupid it is they would still applaud her. :cuckoo:

That soundbyte will be the campaign if Trumps shuts his face and carpet bombs the airwaves
You would have to have that soundbyte. There isn't one because it never happened. It's the same as Trump saying let's make America white again and the ban on tampons.

I remember in 2003 before he's been elected Obama said: "I won't sleep nights thinking about middle class".

Can anybody tell me how many nights he didn't sleep thinking about middle class?

Question: after so many lies how come there are people who still believe those liars Democrats?

Last edited:
I remember in 2003 before he's been elected Obama said: "I won't sleep nights thinking about middle class".

Can anybody tell me how many nights he didn't sleep thinking about middle class?

I would have to say none since he did such a great job helping the middle class and minorities. (sarcasm)

Warren Buffet nods in approval as his newest bought political puppet spews his ideology.

WATCH: Crowd Cheers Clinton's Call To 'Raise Taxes On The Middle Class'

Hillary Clinton called for raising taxes on the “middle class” while campaigning on Monday in Omaha, NE. Joined by left-wing Democrat billionaire Warren Buffett, she received applause from those in attendance.

Trump has proposed a 45% tax on consumer good imported from China- which would be most of what is in Walmart and Target- and most of what is purchased by Middle Class and poor Americans.

Of course the wealthy don't buy as much from China.......

Forum List

Back