Hillary Clinton to Donald Trump 'HELL NO' on Apology

nuhuh

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2015
Swimming pools, movie stars
Poor baby Donald Trump can dish it out but he can't take. Typical bully a big coward.

"Hillary Clinton will not apologize to Donald Trump for saying that his comments disparaging Muslims were being used in ISIS videos to recruit terrorists.

"Hell no. Hillary Clinton will not be apologizing to Donald Trump for correctly pointing out how his hateful rhetoric only helps ISIS recruit more terrorists," Clinton spokesman Brian Fallon said Monday afternoon.

Earlier Monday, Trump demanded that Clinton apologize to him for her comment.

"I will demand an apology from Hillary," Trump said Monday on NBC's "The Today Show." "I will demand an apology from Hillary, she should apologize. She lies about emails, she lies about Whitewater, she lies about everything. She will be a disaster as President of the United States."
Hillary Clinton camp to Donald Trump: 'Hell no' apology - CNNPolitics.com

Poor baby Donald Trump can dish it out but he can't take. Typical bully a big coward.

"Hillary Clinton will not apologize to Donald Trump for saying that his comments disparaging Muslims were being used in ISIS videos to recruit terrorists.

"Hell no. Hillary Clinton will not be apologizing to Donald Trump for correctly pointing out how his hateful rhetoric only helps ISIS recruit more terrorists," Clinton spokesman Brian Fallon said Monday afternoon.

"I will demand an apology from Hillary," Trump said Monday on NBC's "The Today Show." "I will demand an apology from Hillary, she should apologize. She lies about emails, she lies about Whitewater, she lies about everything. She will be a disaster as President of the United States."
Hillary lies so much she can't remember what is real and what is total fantasy.

She said hell no to the Benghazi families also. Lying crunt.

I can hardly wait until 2016 when all of you are curled up in a fetal position clutching a bottle of whiskey moaning Benghazi, Benghazi, but but Benghazi.

She wants soooo badly for Trump to win the nomination!

Donald Trump is the terrorists best friend.

Hell no!!!!! Don't apologize!!!!! Any honest sane person knows that Adolf Trump's vile racist anti-Muslim hate/fear mongering is directly and indirectly fueling ISIS recruitment around the world.

Man, that's a bumper sticker if I ever saw one.

I can hardly wait until 2016 when all of you are curled up in a fetal position clutching a bottle of whiskey moaning Benghazi, Benghazi, but but Benghazi.
Her and Bill will be worth a couple of billion when she leaves
Clinton's just use politics to get rich. Maybe you'll figure that out.

"Good social media skills" versus "I'll bomb the shit out of them"? Which side do you want to be on?

Man, that's a bumper sticker if I ever saw one.
That's a hell of an idea. Maybe I should market that. Better yet I should have a recruiting video made featuring Donald Trump.

Hell no!!!!! Don't apologize!!!!! Any honest sane person knows that Adolf Trump's vile racist anti-Muslim hate/fear mongering is directly and indirectly fueling ISIS recruitment around the world.
That's the problem.....Hillary isn't honest.
She's not about to start being so.

All Trump said was that we needed to stop letting them in here until we can figure out who's coming inside our borders.

I suppose to a terrorist, and their liberal facilitators.....that is vile.

She wouldn't be the first democrat elected who got someone killed with her incompetence. Look up Ted Kennedy and the young girl he killed in a car accident.

The Hildebeast was CAUGHT lying...AGAIN!!!

trump-clinton.jpg

"Good social media skills" versus "I'll bomb the shit out of them"? Which side do you want to be on?
His idea of a nuclear strike against ISIS makes about as much sense as Ted Cruz calling for carpet bombing. Someone should tell Ted that precision guided munitions rendered carpet bombing obsolete many years ago.

Her and Bill will be worth a couple of billion when she leaves
Clinton's just use politics to get rich. Maybe you'll figure that out.

Too bad all that money goes to a charitable foundation isn't it.

That's the problem.....Hillary isn't honest.
She's not about to start being so.

All Trump said was that we needed to stop letting them in here until we can figure out who's coming inside our borders.

I suppose to a terrorist, and their liberal facilitators.....that is vile.

You should preclude your post with an ***Irony Alert*** Trump is the biggest liar of his generation.

Forum List

Back