Hillary Clinton to Young People: "It Can't Be Just About What We're Going To Give To You"

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
When you think about Hillary's husband giving women the slimy cigar and Hillary blaming the "vast right wing conspiracy" it gives you food for thought about what we might be "building together".

Trump v clintons... Cpac will be the biggest showing ever next week (11000 so far).
bye bye bernie and bush. hillary dresses like mao.

Uh oh!

She spoke truth!

Can turning to stone be far behind?

BTW, with that statement she lost any of the youth vote she might have ever had.

Wow, Hillary Clinton actually said something I agree with

In her 2016 Nevada caucus victory speech, Hillary Clinton spoke directly to young people who might be disappointed by her opponent Bernie Sanders' loss.

"It can't be just about what we're going to give to you," she said. "It has to be about we're going to build together."

Hillary Clinton to Young People: "It Can't Be Just About What We're Going To Give To You"
Well, there goes the young vote to Sanders.:)

In her 2016 Nevada caucus victory speech, Hillary Clinton spoke directly to young people who might be disappointed by her opponent Bernie Sanders' loss.

"It can't be just about what we're going to give to you," she said. "It has to be about we're going to build together."

She's right in so far as she's never done anything to contribute to America. Of course she doesn't want to talk about giving.

Yep--Maybe the youth of this country never heard JFK state: "It's not what this country can do for you, it's what you can do for this country."

I am glad Hillary Clinton finally said something to them.

What's next for Bernie Sanders? Free puppies for votes, maybe.

Bernie_Sanders_Halloween.jpg

But she doesn't actually mean it......

Let me finish her thought.....

"It has to be about we're going to build together."
.........by taking everything you have and then I will decide what you keep and what you get....and if you look at me the wrong way I will crush you and salt your fields and murder your children.......

Forum List

Back