Hillary Clinton: Trump Could Use IRS To Punish Opponents

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Do you believe this **** is stupid enough to say this? Does she really want to remind the voters which party used the IRS to attack their political opponents?

At a campaign event in Springfield, Illinois Wednesday afternoon presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton warned Donald Trump would use the military and IRS "to go after his critics and opponents."

Unreal eh? D's have no shame whatsoever. I laughed my ass off when I heard it. I hope Trump or the RNC come up with a Lois Lerner advertisement.

:lol:

"Hillary Clinton: Trump Could Use IRS To Punish Opponents"

....just like Obama has already done...

what scum of a woman

rotten hillary as always.

what scum of a woman

Hillary Clinton Needs To Be Punished! Sentence her for 5 years of working at some filthy chicago McDonalds,,,all the postions,,including the Drive Thru where she can enjoy saying to all of her customers,,,,,Here's Your {^%$#!(*ing} Cheesburger Bitch! now get the {%$#!*&^} out of my %$@(*&*ing Drive Thru you Scumbag !!!

what scum of a woman

Hillary Clinton Needs To Be Punished! Sentence her for 5 years of working at some filthy chicago McDonalds,,,all the postions,,including the Drive Thru where she can enjoy saying to all of her customers,,,,,Here's Your {^%$#!(*ing} Cheesburger Bitch! now get the {%$#!*&^} out of my %$@(*&*ing Drive Thru you Scumbag !!!

I don't understand what you say but...if you mean Hillary Clinton is a m****r f****r

then ok...we are on the same page.

Funny about the libs. The narrative was Trump is really a liberal Democrat. That didn't work so they moved to the next page in the play book and have gone the fear mongering route. So predictable.

Considering her boss used the IRS to silence those that disagreed with him during his reelection efforts, she needs to shut her pie hole. Before you know it she will claim Trump will smuggle weapons to narco-terrorists in Mexico.

what scum of a woman

I don't understand what you say but...if you mean Hillary Clinton is a m****r f****r

what i was getting at, instead of jail, send Hillary to work at some Chicago McDonalds for five years! no days off!

what scum of a woman

what i was getting at, instead of jail, send Hillary to work at some Chicago McDonalds for five years! no days off!

I get it

I think I will not talk to you anymore

you are too childish ...

what scum of a woman

I get it

you are too childish ...
what? I cant stand Hillary too, till this day I cant figure out what anyone sees in her

what scum of a woman

I get it

you are too childish ...
what? I cant stand Hillary too, till this day I cant figure out what anyone sees in her

it's the silly way you answer.....no depth at all...

well.....childish

meh

I get it

you are too childish ...

it's the silly way you answer.....no depth at all...

well.....childish

meh
i once had a thread regarding what would be Hillarys ideal job after she loses the election,,,,plenty of great responses

It would be a miracle if Trump won and the only damage he did to this country is what he used the IRS and military for

How would Trump use the military to attack his political opponents? Is he going to bomb them?

Obama has already used the IRS to attack his political opponents. What could Trump do that would be worse than that? What could be more damaging than helping Obama get reelected?

Libs are so fucking stupid it's incomprehensible.

Funny about the libs. The narrative was Trump is really a liberal Democrat. That didn't work so they moved to the next page in the play book and have gone the fear mongering route. So predictable.

Considering her boss used the IRS to silence those that disagreed with him during his reelection efforts, she needs to shut her pie hole. Before you know it she will claim Trump will smuggle weapons to narco-terrorists in Mexico.

The more lefties talk about this, the better. All they are doing is reminding the public of what a bunch of unscrupulous criminals the current gang in the White House is.

It would be a miracle if Trump won and the only damage he did to this country is what he used the IRS and military for

How would Trump use the military to attack his political opponents? Is he going to bomb them?

Obama has already used the IRS to attack his political opponents. What could Trump do that would be worse than that? What could be more damaging than helping Obama get reelected?

Trump is on record saying he'd force his military to commit war crimes. Deflect all you want Brifag.

Trump is on record saying he'd force his military to commit war crimes. Deflect all you want Brifag.

During WW II, what are now called "war crimes" was official military strategy.

I don't have a problem with what Trump has proposed.

So yes, you have always been a piece of useless shit. There is nothing in this thread about war crimes. You said conservatives cheer innocent people being murdered. You are a piece of shit. No way around it.

Forum List

Back