Hillary Clinton was sending and recieving classified U.S. data over Google Gmail

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Hillary Clinton email scandal: Experts raise questions about Gmail and other services - POLITICO Hillary u out there? Or are you using Twitter now, with the other Twitties?
A POLITICO review of Clinton emails made public by the State Department shows that at least 55 messages now deemed to include classified information appear to have been sent to or from private accounts other than Clinton’s. That number is certain to grow substantially as State processes all Clinton emails and sorts through emails turned over to the department by several of her top aides.

repost

If anyone really thinks top secret stuff traveled over this medium you are not at all familiar with data and security. Been there done that (mostly corporate world) and I gotta tell you you'll never learn how it is done. Nor should you know. I also worked as a data manager and confidentiality trustee, much information is rated in one way or another because of saving face or no one needs to know. Propriety information covers a lot of area too. As does personal information which can lead to legal issues. This stuff should be obvious to any thoughtful person. I think of the Hillary haters as simply a choir that cheers whenever some criticism of her appears. What it means is another issue altogether.

As a history lesson on topic, check the first chapter of 'Coming Apart: An Informal History of America in the 1960s' by William L. O'Neill. Missiles Russia Eisenhower Kennedy spy planes etc etc. It will give you a view you would not have known then like you do not know today

"It is just this lack of connection to a concern with truth - this indifference to how things really are - that I regard as of the essence of bullshit." Harry Frankfurt

Forum List

Back