Hillary Clinton Watches The Oncoming Bus

She’ll run to spite the DNC and to siphon off as much money from them as she can.

With The Clintons The only god they love more than Satan and Power is Money

Hillary IS the Democratic party ... if they try and throw her under the bus, she'll rat everyone out. She knows where all the bodies are buried.

If they don't drive a stake through her heart soon, you'll see Hillary / Warren 2020.
No she is not; she is not the Democratic party. Thinking so makes it clear how this is obsession with you guys. She will definitely not be running for election in 2020, to think so shows a complete lack of understanding of the situation. You folks are unbelievable.
till this day,,,we still cannot understand why even a dead person would vote for Hillary

Interesting that she won the popular vote by 3 million votes.

A participation trophy is not exactly winning.

She not only tried to rig The Election. Obama did too by Wiretapping The Trump Campaign and funneling every thing he heard to Clinton. He needs to face The Firing squad with her. Both of them were involved in Fusion GPS.

Both of them paid for that Fake Russian Dossier and he used it to spy on the campaign.
It’s still being used For Mueller’s Fake Investigation!

It’s like stealing a playbook from
a rival football team and still being pissed you can’t beat them.

That’s what happened in the 2016 election.

On Fox and Friends they said that President Trump is going the unseal, real soon, FBI and CIA files on Crook Hillary that proves she is soooooo guilty, including a secret meeting with Putin just days before the election. She knew that she couldn't beat Trump, so she was spending millions and millions of tax payer dollars to rig the election. It won't be long before she is arrested and shipped off to Gitmo. Obama will be following her shortly after for his crimes against the American people and for falsifying his birth certificate. What a scam artist and compulsive lair he is!

She’ll run to spite the DNC and to siphon off as much money from them as she can.

Hillary IS the Democratic party ... if they try and throw her under the bus, she'll rat everyone out. She knows where all the bodies are buried.

If they don't drive a stake through her heart soon, you'll see Hillary / Warren 2020.
No she is not; she is not the Democratic party. Thinking so makes it clear how this is obsession with you guys. She will definitely not be running for election in 2020, to think so shows a complete lack of understanding of the situation. You folks are unbelievable.
till this day,,,we still cannot understand why even a dead person would vote for Hillary

Yeah, she won the popular vote alright. . .

Too fucking bad that most of those 3 million votes were from dead and illegal voters in a select few libtarded major cities.
2016_House_Districts_by_Presidential_Party_Winner.png

Right?

Unconfirmed motor-voters.

And all 3 million were dead. Some might have been even 'eliminated' to steal their vote. Trump is going to get to the bottom of this very very soon.

She not only tried to rig The Election. Obama did too by Wiretapping The Trump Campaign and funneling every thing he heard to Clinton. He needs to face The Firing squad with her.

Both of them paid for that Fake Russian Dossier and he used it to spy on the campaign.
It’s still being used For Mueller’s Fake Investigation!

It’s like stealing a playbook from
a rival football team and still bein kissed you can’t beat them.

That’s what happened in the 2016 election.

On Fox and Friends they said that President Trump is going the unseal, real soon, FBI and CIA files on Crook Hillary that proves she is soooooo guilty, including a secret meeting with Putin just days before the election. She knew that she couldn't beat Trump, so she was spending millions and millions of tax payer dollars to rig the election. It won't be long before she is arrested and shipped off to Gitmo. Obama will be following her shortly after for his crimes against the American people and for falsifying his birth certificate. What a scam artist and compulsive lair he is!

Where does one have go to dumb themselves down enough to understand conservatives?

Opioid addiction or alcoholism?

Almost exactly a year after Clinton lost the election and the winners are STILL obsessed with the loser :lmao:

In most elections....you don't even remember the loser by now.

obsession.jpg

Too fucking bad that most of those 3 million votes were from dead and illegal voters in a select few libtarded major cities.

Right?

haha, you guys have to make up ridiculous shit even still....

"Face it, Trump won!"... I see you say this to others, maybe you should find a mirror and scream it a few times...

On Fox and friends they said that President Trump is going the unseal, real soon, FBI and CIA files on Crook Hillary that proves she is soooooo guilty, including a secret meeting with Putin just days before the election. She knew that she couldn't beat Trump, so she was spending millions and millions of tax payer dollars to rig the election. It won't be long before she ship off to Gitmo, and Obama will be following her short after for his crimes against the American people.

No, just let her flap in the breeze and pardon her so she cannot clear her name.
She likes Sharia Law so much so why not publicly Stone her to death?

When Uranium One’s Uranium ends up in your water supply tell me how obsessed you will be with Hillary Rotten Clinton.

You may now return to your worship of Beelzebub!
Almost exactly a year after Clinton lost the election and the winners are STILL obsessed with the loser :lmao:

obsession.jpg

Last edited:

Right?

"Face it, Trump won!"... I see you say this to others, maybe you should find a mirror and scream it a few times...

But, I don't want you to face the fact that Trump won and Hitlary lost.

I have learned to LOVE the sights and sounds of butthurting leftardz every time I log in.

See? It's really much more of an addiction than it is an obsession. We just can't get enough of your leftarded displays of butthurt.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
you deduct the illegal aliens,,dead people, dogs, cats,hamsters, inatimate objects, vibrators, really stupid people, and manniquens that voted for Hillary,,,,Trump wins by 25.9 million votes.

Unconfirmed motor-voters.
Motor Voter Registration needs to be declared Unconstitutional

Right?

But, I don't want you to face the fact that trump won and Hitlary lost.

I have learned to LOVE the sights and sounds of butthurting leftardz every time I log in.

Well, that's special. Totally normal behavior for a grown man. No, really.

I think you'll find that the failure that is Trump transcends all of this liberal/conservative cockfighting, whether you come along for the ride or not.

When Uranium One’s Uranium ends up in yoour water supply tell me how obsessed you will be with Hillary Rotten Clinton.

You may now return to your worship of Beelzebub!

obsession.jpg

That's just nuts :lol:

She lost the election. Get over it. Sheesh.

Right?

But, I don't want you to face the fact that Trump won and Hitlary lost.

See? It's really much more of an addiction than it is an obsession. We just can't get enough of your leftarded displays of butthurt.

maxresdefault.jpg

Umh....Hillary lost dude. You realize it right? Isn't it time to move on to some fresh moronic memes? It's almost a year now.

Watch. The Democrats will now try everything they can to disassociate from Clinton, to blame the entire losing campaign and the current state of the Democratic Party on Clinton and her nefarious crew.

"It's not our fault. We were used."

They are half right. They were used, willingly.

Just watch. It will be delicious.

I doubt that. You know why? If Hillary starts talking, she'll push all her Deep State buddies under that bus as well.
You people are really ridiculous. You have been investigating or trying to investigate her for 30 years and nothing. Nothing. It's so annoying.
Ahhhhh... but this time, they may have finally caught her... :)

Right?

But, I don't want you to face the fact that trump won and Hitlary lost.

Well, that's special. Totally normal behavior for a grown man. No, really.

I think you'll find that the failure that is Trump transcends all of this liberal/conservative cockfighting, whether you come along for the ride or not.
The Left’s Version Of Winning!
6067310_std.jpg

Forum List

Back